BAT

You must be fucking retarded to not hold any BAT. It boggles my mind, how overlooked it is among other crypto projects. You stupid fucks are arguing over some worthless scams while this gem barely gets any attention. You don't even need to buy it, just shitpost like you normally do and get paid for it.

Attached: stickers_600x.png (500x500, 52K)

PIECE

OF

SHEEEEEEEIIIIITTTTTTTT

BAT set to revolutionize the web. Something big is happening here, I hear whispers from some powerful circles

Pathetic larp

yeah but it can never exceed $1 so what's the point?

FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH IVE BEEN FINANCIALLY STABLE HOLDING THIS COIN

Yeah I think it's worth holding but this board sleeps on it because you need a stock market investor mindset to hold this and this board is too busy jerking off over their worthless chain link to get that. As more and more projects join on board, it'll go up as people recognize the value of brave.

What projects, what value increase.

Accurate. Same with civic. Brave partnered with Civic

I'm not gonna spoonfeed you retard. If you want to pretend that braves business model isn't going anywhere fine do that, but don't be a retard

wat

I AM STILL ROUGHLY IN THE SAME FINANCIAL POSITION I'D ERSTWHILE BEEN IN FOR THE PAST WEEK OR TWO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 2416E90C-54D6-4B02-8E57-6D3C2EFA3E5C.gif (249x325, 2.84M)

I bought BAT at 11¢
but I'm still not selling.
Gonna put myself in to a comatose state and hodl for years before thinking about dumping web2.0

No it's okay, it's just looking at the valuation i can't find it. I think they also said they had a major partner to be announced but i cant find that anywhere :(

Explain why this will moon?
The tokens are given out like candy.

>1.5 billion batties in circulation
>need 1.5 billion dollars to make each $1
>was 50¢ a few weeks ago
>impossible to apply 1.5 billion fiatbucks into ADVERTISING and TIPPING
my God, we are still thousands of years away from space travel, aren't we... even though we have the technology now...

I'd rather hold real ether than its erc20 tokens

This latest market pump has had disappointing results for BAT but I still think it's the best crypto project out there.

Attached: BAT1.png (800x843, 901K)

They're worthless. You're retarded. Also brave browser is great but it doesn't matter

Pretty sure BAT only pumps when fiat confidence is at ATH.
We are not gonna see $100/BAT until after a recession is confirmed by mainstream knobs

>They're worthless. You're retarded

This is like 99% of Jow Forums's FUD against BAT. It's just "It'll never work! You're retarded lmao!!" like a bunch of fucking brainless high schoolers that don't understand the project at all spewing bullshit.

Attached: pepe giggle.jpg (512x564, 41K)

It's a great concept and Brave is a decent browser, but I won't buy any BAT. I was given 70. That's about all I need.

you're new here, aren't you?

I sold all of my BAT because using BTC on LN makes more sense for a browser.

As a web developer and owner of several large websites, I like JSE better even though they won't advertise.

BAT just doesn't have anything unique about it.

what a shit argument against. BTC was literally given away for solving captchas on websites. So was Nano and a bunch of other shit that ended up mooning.

After dicking around with it for a month they sent me 60 BAT for ad revenue.

That's the only BAT I'm keeping.

>knows nothing. owns nothing. is nothing.

Attached: andrew-yang-usa-president1.jpg (642x725, 89K)

but why does it have to be BAT? It could be ANY crypto on there.
Having some proprietary Brave coin is dumb, especially on an open-source browser.
Look into JSE if you want to see what a browser currency should look like. Ignore the market, just look at what it does and you'll see why I don't run ads anymore. Everyone hates ads, viewers hate ads, web designers hate ads. Replace ads with MINERS. Don't replace ads with other ads like Brave does.

until it's rebranded as brave attention token and loses the triangle and disguting fucking colors, I'm done with it because it indicates the creators know nothing of marketing and branding which are simple business concepts and are therefore incompetent fucks with zero self awareness of the ridiculous state of this project.

So where is that worth? By what measure are you judging value if not financially?

The second part of your post is bad but the first is accurate. The entire point of the BAT was to fund brave, otherwise it could have been literally anything. You'd think they'd also choose a token that allowed for immediate transactions.

Ok give me some bet.
I am a legitimate shit poster
Or
U can employe me as a shit poster

they've already tried this "miners instead of ads" bullshit before. PRL and OPQ most recently. It doesn't work, it'll never work. In browser miners are already considered malware. You will never convince people to let them run your malware on their machines because "ads sucks". JSE sounds like more of the same. Same shit, different day.

Also big fan of the "it could be any crypto!" argument. Because you know when you're developing an attention monetization/ad platform of the future, the first thing you want to do is make it entirely beholden to the pre-existing whales of whatever shitcoin you decide to build it upon. smart move.

Up 3.5x on this. I genuinely wish I loaded up more back at my initial buy of ten cents.

>By what measure are you judging value if not financially?

what are you talking about

Where them GAINZ at BITCH

Holding 300k. June 6th 3PM EST.

Why do people keep saying this? That's not how that works, babe.
Google as an example
>made $75 Billion in 2015 on ads alone.
hypothetically...
>Brave sees $10 Billion in investments
>1BAT far surpasses $1
>Linkie babies cwy
I mean, the two can coexist but you get the idea...

>that don't understand the project at all
Think about what you just wrote. What about this project is so subtle and complex that you think masses of people are misunderstanding it on a deep level? Have you ever considered, even for a second, that maybe they understand it perfectly? Maybe it's just a crap idea?

>Think about what you just wrote.
First of all, shut up faggot.

>What about this project is so subtle and complex that you think masses of people are misunderstanding it on a deep level?

Tons of ways people misunderstand this project. For example, people think BAT is capped at $1 which is entirely false. People think that BAT is "replacing" online ads with their own, also entirely false (doesn't block first party advertising, ads consist of pop ups through the browser). Another thing people don't understand whatsoever is the UGP. People think that Brave could have used BTC, ETH, Shitcoin X, Pajeetcoin or niggercoin instead of BAT which is objectively retarded and false.

I'll stop there but there are literally hundreds of things the retarded cretins on Jow Forums don't understand about Brave. I agree that it's a simple concept, but that doesn't stop people from being bugmen that can't grasp simple concepts, especially since if Brave/BAT is successful it'll flip the browser world on its head.

Attached: back pepe.jpg (600x600, 21K)

I could sell RIGHT NOW and have a lot of my PERSONAL financial woes solved instantly-but I want to believe. I want to believe that we're going to make it in the end and that our Chuck-E-Cheese token is as good or better than the other guys' Chuck-E-Cheese tokens in this space

Attached: 970A457E-2B4C-4A42-A89C-3D1DE8EA70A2.jpg (1280x1080, 181K)