LINK near term TA

Sorry for another LINK thread but I wanted to give you all a sense of where we are headed.

Pic related is the trendline that LINK found support on multiple times since midsummer. There is also a horizontal line of support/resistance around 10K sat that I have not drawn. We clearly broke down from both in late April and with prejudice.

The zone where link is now flagging after this massive 30c pump is at the intersection of the upward trendline and the horizontal support. So this is the confluence of two pretty critical historical zones of buying. On its way up to 95c, it broke both and they now appear to have flipped to become support. I am hoping that this historical zone of buying support is reasserting itself. If so, there's not much chance LINK will go below 10K sat again unless BTC makes some serious upward moves, which is now less and less likely given this incredible BTC rally.

It is much more likely a) that LINK's chart has resumed these supports if it closes above them after a day and that b) as people take profits from BTC they will flow into alts, particularly a coin like LINK with great news and a chart worthy of FOMO.

If you sold before the pump or are only now thinking of buying, BUY NOW.

Attached: Link memeline.jpg (2352x1326, 947K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uUxIEbLRxYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic related. This is LINK finding support at the above mentioned trendline after the mainnet pump.

Attached: LINK mainnet.jpg (2352x1326, 746K)

LINK is going to gain about 30% tonight/tomorrow morning with rumors of Binance turning on withdrawls tonight. So much capital is going to flood in. We have broken resistance and have reestablished

Yeah man I bet all these swing linkers with 100k+ stacks are going to let this clearly profitable opportunity slip by not selling the news. We will bleed to 8k again.

TA goes out the window with this much news and manipulation. LINK is going straight to the moon.

Attached: 1547178482213.jpg (750x964, 174K)

easy 10x from here

>Yeah man I bet all these swing linkers with 100k+ stacks are going to let this clearly profitable opportunity slip by not selling the news. We will bleed to 8k again.
I'd normally agree, but swing linkers have always said they will hold once mainnet is announced...I should know ;)

There has been an army of us keeping this thing in a sideway crab market to poach those who have a weak fist

But even we know it is too dangerous to swing link now. It's literally lifting off

You just drew a random upward line and think you are interesting.
Great TA.
Keep on buying the top.

140k here. I don't swing, just accumulate.

can't TA a new paradigm.

but you can TA emotion....or rather how people act to emotion and their obsession with round fucking numbers. Easiest way to swing this fucking thing is swing it everytime it's BTC sat price ends in two zeros lol

>t. Fuming, seething, low-T nolinker

Your meme line is based on literally nothing and only meets the actual pattern in three places.

>StainStink

Ok. Make that 4 times and then it clearly provided support a 5th time late April on the way down to 8K sat. But you don't have to believe that trendline as there is a clear horizontal major support/resistance at 10k sat. We are now sitting on top of that line.

The other anons are right though... the more emotional the market gets, the less this TA will matter *

I'll buy when it's on coinbase or Robinhood

350K Linkholder here

Where do I buy, I'm not using chinance ever again.

Attached: Screenshot_20190512_22_48_32.png (1331x887, 2.41M)

I used that line you've drawn over a month ago to justify buying more links for a short term trade and it fucked me in the ass. Of course it finally breaks a year long support after I buy based on it.

it's almost as if TA doesn't predict anything except your own confirmation bias

What is the best time to buy into link as a no linker?

Sept 10th 2017

youtu.be/uUxIEbLRxYo