It's gonna tank at mainnet, isn't it? Even though it will do well in the long run it's definitely gonna tank at mainnet

It's gonna tank at mainnet, isn't it? Even though it will do well in the long run it's definitely gonna tank at mainnet.

Attached: 1513959408124.jpg (498x522, 37K)

oh most definitively

Link main net release will buck the trend of dumping because it’s just that special, amazing, and frankly downright sexy. Like, you seriously just wanna have sex with chainlink, don’t you?

haha yes the same way coinbase pumps coins

the question is, what will the price do between now and mainnet on the 30th?

Buy the rumor sell the news user why are you still holding it? Move to nano for now and back to linkies when mainnet tanks come on now this is easy stuff

>It's gonna tank at mainnet, isn't it?
That is why they are timing two major announcements at actual Mainnet Go Live

I don't care if they try to fuck me, I'm already rich and can fight the NDA lawsuit. Fuck it, I'll tell you guys.

Microsoft will announce an official partnership with ChainLink on May 31.

Why are you fucks so GREEDY? Are you all newfags or something?
LINK was always a long term HODL. Go ride pajeet shitcoin p&d's if you want a quick buck.

Otherwise, STFU, HODL, and we're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1557604906722.jpg (799x1300, 229K)

who cares

Yeah, it's definitely going to tank at the moment there's an actual use case for it and staking starts.

I'm a congress insider, the treasury is partnering with link and BTC is getting banned. Don't tell anyone though!

Now tell me something that I don't know already

I've been holding this for over a year and would like to acquire more, this might be my last chance.

You're being sarcastic, but you're actually correct. See: literally every other mainnet launch ever.

fuck no
hold on motherfucker cause this fucking train just left the station and its got no brakes!

>Now tell me something that I don't know already
The extent in which Microsoft is a core part of the development and implementation of ChainLink

After mainnet, all development will be taken over by Microsoft

$1.25 before mainnet. $1.00 after. When cryplets and all this other shit is built sky is the limit

Don’t forget Apple

Or Ask Jeeves.

True, but you do realize that it only takes one major contract to lure in thousands of people spending day and night looking for "passive income", right?

Comments like these means you need to sell, seriously think about the type of person who types and believes this

Yes

Post literally any id card blacked out. Im a BAT investor so dont worry, im good at waiting.

Based dubs checked. Everyone charge the sigil.

i still don't know what the fuck chainlink does

NO MORE CHAINS JUST LINKS

No

nothing ever goes straight up, i mean if chainlink partnered up with mars it would only keep going up, theres always cool offs, id take caution though, link team doesnt behave like others

when big mac partnership?

I actually considered this as a possibility after being so surprised today by Mainnet. The description of the speech got me.

If I were Sergey and I wanted to cleverly reward those who held this is exactly what I would do.

yes it'll fundamentally go to zero