Reddit Chainlink thread

How is this on the top of Jow ForumsCC

Chainlink
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/bok57e/chainlink_going_live_for_ethereum_on_may_30th_2019

Attached: main-qimg-83672c97b1f638dd8ae4798142f1822b.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

cuz ur gay

Attached: C401FA7F-16BB-4D36-B241-80C7E5B28B07.png (1136x640, 1.17M)

lol at all those clowns trying to FUD
I'm about drop some info bombs on those dweebs

You should take this thread and go back there buddy.

Imagine purposefully ignoring and denying a 1000x opportunity solely because you believe that some people who happen to like it are racist

That's why they don't deserve to make it

These fags can start buying in at $100.

>Chad O'fork

rip sides

Holy shit lmao

This is beautiful. Keep downvoting the obvious plebbits and upvote our diligently FUDing marines.

i guess we're gonna have to pick another coin, guys. we don't wanna mingle with those ledditors...

> believe
Uh...yeah... they're crazy

Look at all those deluded redditors believing our FUD campaign since 2017. LOL. This is part of the plan r...r...right guys????FUCK.

Attached: 1547137208610.jpg (960x686, 234K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DON'T SHILL IT TO REDDITORS PLEASE I BEG YOU ANONS

THEY DON'T DESERVE TO MAKE IT

Attached: 1557597389116.png (427x576, 310K)

I think even the Chainlink team is in on it! Really gottem!

Attached: winning.jpg (601x508, 31K)

MARINES ASSEMBLE

You all had enough time to accumulate. I upvoted it :)

pfahaha more stinkies to pump our bags. excellent! when are we dumping on them again, bros? $10, right?

that's not the point, faggot redditors don't deserve to make it

Attached: 1557680602668.jpg (840x747, 98K)

Attached: 1524322624140.jpg (1024x1017, 83K)

This. They can buy at $100+ and fellate themselves over their 10x gains from there to $1k.

The fud gets better with each refresh of the leddit page, such good pasta

Ditto, it is time for it to fly. Been hodling for a long time want to see it moon.

>some of them are unironically buying into our ponzi

got emmm

yep. they unironically have a poor person's sense of morality. Nietzsche talks about this shit

Chainlink is the epitome of a multi-level and intelligent scam. There are only three or four people on the team, who have some of the most unimpressive resumes in the blockchain field. Their Testnet consisted of nothing more than a simple JSON Parser, something that any college freshman could put together over a weekend. Remember all of those "projects" during late 2017 that ended up being nothing more than vaporware? Chainlink is one of them. Somehow they've survived for two years, but I think that's due to the different approach they have taken. Instead of hyping their coin, they've stayed extremely patient. They know that they can make more money from you over the course of a few years rather than weeks. I would be very cautious if you decided to buy Chainlink, as it could very well be the worst decision you've ever made. The CEO of SmartContract (Sergey Nazarov), the founder of Chainlink, holds a degree in Sociology and a minor in Religious Studies. He's also worn the same shirt at every single conference for the past two years. Is that really someone you want to trust with your money? Don't fall for all of the technical terms used in this talk. Those words mean nothing. The people in the crowd don't even know what he's talking about. The Blockchain Team Leader at Microsoft, Chad O'fork, said this about Chainlink in February 2018: "While Smartcontract and Chainlink are interesting projects, I doubt there would be any real use-case in the future for such technology. Companies do not like to put their data in the hands of anonymous node operators."

Attached: 1556647542278.jpg (800x600, 122K)

kek

Chad o fork
Shadow Fork
Oh god thanks user for writing that, godspeed