KEVIN O LEARY UNIRONICALLY CALLED THE TOP

I unironically sold my bags after this video. The price was 8250 then. Thank you Kevin.

Here's the link to the video: youtube.com/watch?v=bxbMK4RsKnk

He unironically makes amazing points. Coming from a BTC holder since 2013, and him being a holder for BTC earlier as well, it is now abdundantly clear that it is useless. So he's not some typical boomer FUDster. This man is intelligent and you know it. He knows what he's talking about.

He gives an example of how he tried purchasing 10M worth of real estate using bitcoin but that the receiver expected a guarantee that the money being transferred using bitcoin would be successfully sent. So the SENDER had to take the risk of sending money through bitcoin and have to sign a contract to ensure that the SENDER is liable if the transaction goes wrong. Therefore, it's useless. Real life transactions worth that amount of much money simply will never scale this way with the sender having to set guarantees. In real life, the receiver has to be liable and have a guarantee for the success of a transfer.

Unironically Craig Wright has a much better vision of Bitcoin, understandably so since he is the one who created it. It's too bad that name has been hijacked by Core Cucks but they will soon realize this. He also says that you can't compare it to "digital gold" since gold was intrinsically valued for centuries and had many uses. Bitcoin was meant to be used as electronic cash anyways, and the fact remains that BTC isn't any better than any other crypto if it's meant to be "digital gold". "Digital gold" just means speculative trash that people try to market and sell to the next greatest fool. And sure, speculative trash makes you money...until interest peaks and the bubble pops.

The bubble for that trash popped in December at peak media and mainstream interest. There will never be a higher amount of interest than that time. Ever. Thus, never a higher price. Screencap this.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 2.21.16 PM.png (1732x1096, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEWXPbAAGkU
youtube.com/watch?v=SmjUvdJdlDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What kind of literal idiot can't copy and paste lmao

Imagine taking the time to write all that

Sage

Also his only investment was $100 into everything on coinbase at the top of the previous bubble and lost it all and said it was stupid

Fuck off to r*ddit

BTC got 99 problems and that’s just one of them

You're a dumbass. That wasn't the point. Watch the video again.

I always liked Kevin's skepticism,

and he is right, as a currency it is completely useless. Too volatile, too slow, ect..

HOWEVER,

there is no greater store of value that will ever be created, which is the value it brings. You cannot replicate it like fiat currency. So for that it has immense value and Kevin is wrong.

Listening to jews

>Real life transactions worth that amount of much money simply will never scale this way with the sender having to set guarantees

if only we could have custodians that take care of this like with dollars. Jesus christ the absolute state of this fucking board.

Cool story but this guy made hia fortune as a TV show host and selling people overpriced ETFs. He's more of a salesman, than an economic genius.

>He gives an example of how he tried purchasing 10M worth of real estate using bitcoin but that the receiver expected a guarantee that the money being transferred using bitcoin would be successfully sent. So the SENDER had to take the risk of sending money through bitcoin and have to sign a contract to ensure that the SENDER is liable if the transaction goes wrong. Therefore, it's useless. Real life transactions worth that amount of much money simply will never scale this way with the sender having to set guarantees. In real life, the receiver has to be liable and have a guarantee for the success of a transfer.
yeah I'm sure we'll just never figure stuff like this out. definitely don't buy and wait.

right on. In less than 1 year he will publicly market or back a crypto

> this is a sucker's rally

Decent bait. Should get lots of replies.

based
youtube.com/watch?v=hEWXPbAAGkU

I did and why does this old fart look so fucking scared lmao I'm guessing old buffet gave him a call

>In real life, the receiver has to be liable and have a guarantee for the success of a transfer.

This is literally what the block chain is for. Money can't get "lost".

Looks like the Bull market is back on the menu with posts like this.

>Coming from a BTC holder since 2013,

Prove it. How much did you buy? Why did you buy it?

thats literally what you did. jesus christ imagine projecting so hard that you are unable to realise that saying that a multi millionaire invested in something in chunks of $100 would seem like a complete lie to anyone rational. the absolute state of bagholders lmao

>sold my bags after this video. The price was 8250 then.

Attached: 4fe53119c23fd.jpg (407x535, 140K)

>So the SENDER had to take the risk of sending money through bitcoin and have to sign a contract to ensure that the SENDER is liable if the transaction goes wrong....

This is what smart contracts are for.

i actually used btc to trade runescape gold around 15-17 when btc was under 1k and trading sideways it was great, the stability allowed me to quickly send and receive payment with people all over the world in 10 minutes

then the bull run came, and it became slow and expensive as fuck, even more expensive than paypal. bitcoin is great as a decentralized cash system. bitcoin is shit as a "store of value" which it was never intended to be

Ironic, since the SENDER takes all the risk regardless of what stupid contract the seller sets up. You fell for absolute idiotic FUD.

But i agree. BTC as a currency is retarded. Even more retarded, BTC as a store of value. Buying BTC right now is like buying Micro$oft in the late 90's. Dumbfucks should have bought Apple.

Men went to the moon in 1969, but buying a house with bitcoin will always be impossible

Attached: Capture.png (493x535, 114K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SmjUvdJdlDM

HOLY SHIT
he got BTFO lmao

Kevin is pretty based. But no one knows what bitcoin is. He's a boomer after all and bitcoin isn't what he shills

BTW 1488 get. White pride niggers

this market has made fools out of smarter men than this speech giver.

>BTC isn't any better than any other crypto if it's meant to be "digital gold".
yes it is because it has by far the highest proof of work cost to attack i.e. highest real world investment in its security model and highest real world resistance to any possible attack scenario. not to mention it has the longest history and has been a continual 100+ billion bug bounty/quantum computing bounty which is only growing. it has had 10x more incentive to attack at any given time as its second largest competitor and nobody has successfully touched it. if you don't value it I guess we'll see who's right over time.

Imagine being an actual retard who can't copy and paste an address. No problem, retard, I've a solution!
Send 1$ to the address, if it arrives, we'll done! You've successfully entered the correct address, if not, try again with 1$ till that soup that you call your brain gets it right.
Good luck, brainlet!

Attached: 1544498168401.gif (650x705, 38K)

>100 billion bug bounty
good point. what happens when someone manages to crack it eventually (with tech that doesnt exist yet)?

we're already finding out security protocols made 10-20 years ago are crackable now

Always triple check the whole address though. There is malware that changes values in the middle of the copied and pasted address. The start and end of the address still looks like the copied/pasted address

shit i've never thought about this. thanks for the heads up, user.

Attached: 1530790791264.jpg (500x700, 51K)

>that the receiver expected a guarantee that the money being transferred using bitcoin would be successfully sent. So the SENDER had to take the risk of sending money through bitcoin and have to sign a contract to ensure that the SENDER is liable if the transaction goes wrong

That is not what he said. He talked about hedging the risk of Bitcoin's volatility. That's easily achievable with stablecoins btw, you utter brainlet.

Is that my nigga shark tank yoooo

For what purpose? Chances of a scammer having a public key with the exact same start and end of yours are slim to fucking none, unless the malware you talk about is designed to kek you out of your coins for no reason whatsoever and the final objective is for the coins to be burned

Yeah i thought about that, too. I don't know about the endgame, i've just heard it exists.

>listening to boomers opinions on crypto, let alone anything else
Crypto is building a parallel financial system that cannot be subverted, a new internet that cannot be censored, and so much more. If you know how to use the internet to DYOR and can think critically then you are already 100x smarter than the richest and most successful boomers. Seriously, these people give credence to legacy systems that are fucking crumbling right now. Imagine continuing to watch TV after msm did nothing but lie to your faces about russian collusion for TWO YEARS STRAIGHT. Stop giving these people the time of day. They fucked the world over without even realizing it.

Attached: 1552544917519.jpg (800x1200, 73K)

O'Leary is a Jewish surname said nobody ever in the history of mankind. Oh, stop being a little bitch because bad mouthing the Jewish people always come back to haunt those who speak ill of them.

That dude has had his head up wall street's ass for far too long to even comprehend the crypto space. bitcoin will be at a new all time high in a matter of months and this bald headed boomer can go suck off some banker.

>So the SENDER had to take the risk of sending money through bitcoin and have to sign a contract to ensure that the SENDER is liable if the transaction goes wrong.
You may be legitimately retarded

>there is no greater store of value that will ever be created

Why?
Isnt it ment to be p2p money?
Wich fed cant controll so we stick it to the man?
Its in fucking whitepaper.

Look im not bch/bsv shill dont give fuck about them?

But if promising projext x starts as one thing, create army of early og-s and top buying bagholders, fails miserably one thing it's supposed to do as btc did as digital cash, than that same army of og's and bagholders create narative how its "store of value" now and defend it as religious zealots to keep it going up pricewise how the fuck is it asset class and not failed project turned into multy level marketing?

Attached: 1556041085904.png (1224x1120, 94K)