Is 32 BSV enough? Once it reaches 10k after the news tomorrow, I should be set

Attached: craig_Wright.png (800x410, 244K)

10k sats?

Yes

>set with 320k
kek i have 320k in crypto right fucking now and i hope to be set during the next bullrun. 320k is a great starting point but you can't do shit with it except putting it into btc

You are confusing BSV with ETH

So what should I do? You have 320k but I don't have that much money.

you don't get bsv. Go sell your stash right now and go build an app there instead. You will make more money that way

my bad i thought you wrote "once it reachess 10k during the bullmarket". of course you'll be set for life if you get 300k in crypto anytime soon and ride the next bullmarket. never mind me it's past my bedtime good night fren

Attached: 1554422981950.png (697x642, 41K)

I'm not going to do shit. I'll mindlessly speculate on its price and get rich doing nothing. If BSV does even 10% of what CSW is claiming you would have to be a moron not to grab a bag and spend the time between now and the pluto trip snorting coke and scratching your balls.

Attached: 1547516027756.jpg (334x506, 22K)

He doesn't go to prison until the 17th. He got a two day extension

this is like the joke with death and the crafty old hag

if it reached 10k i would be a millionaire. i can only dream

“Death? Oh, Death. I’m afraid I’m much too busy. I have to finish kneading this dough. Then I have to wait for it to rise. Then I have to knead it again and form it into loaves, then wait for it to rise again, and then bake it. . . If it must be, Death, could you come back tomorrow?”

“Very well” said Death. “I shall return for you tomorrow.” And with his bony finger, he chalked on her door, the word “Tomorrow” and he went away. The next day, Death returned. “Old Woman, I have come to fetch you.”

The old woman was tending her rose bushes.

“Oh. Death. Death, I’m afraid you’ve made a little mistake. You see, you said you’d come tomorrow. Tomorrow. See for yourself what you wrote on the door.”

And Death looked. And there on the door was the word “Tomorrow.”

“Very well, Old Woman,” said Death. “I shall come for you tomorrow.” And he went away. The next day, Death returned. “Old Woman, I have come to fetch you.”

The old woman was sewing a new party dress. “Death? Oh, Death, I’m afraid once again you are mistaken. You see, you said you would come tomorrow. Tomorrow, not today. See for yourself what you wrote on the door.”

And Death looked. And there on the door was the word “Tomorrow.” “Very well, Old Woman,” said Death. “I shall come for you tomorrow.” And he went away. Well this went on every day for a month and at the end of that time, Death was getting annoyed. “Old Woman, you have been cheating me. I shall come for you one last time.”

And with his sleeve, he erased the word on the door. Now the old woman wasn’t laughing any more.

minimum 21

it takes time user

price of success 2,000,000

>after the news tomorrow
protip, this thread is a psyop by gmaxwell. nothing is happening tomorrow, they will just make new threads laughing about how nothing happened when they started these falese rumors in the first place

but if you aren't all in BSV anyway you are really fucking up

Based old hag!

Do the needful. Many sanjay

Attached: images (1).jpg (192x262, 9K)

That’ll be good for $32 USD...good jerb OP

340 here, BSV is the most underrated coin out there

Just have to be patient

I think the new deadline is Friday.

Attached: kermit5.jpg (221x246, 36K)

holding bsv is pure torture.

Are u all in?

You're buying a product from man who refuses to confirm his identity via his 'own' mechanism. Christ Almighty there's so many other promising projects

Maybe keys were lost. Someone still created bitcoin.

Attached: kermit8.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Yeah and it wasn’t Jewish Craig

if you say so

>tfw can't build apps

>spend the time between now and the pluto trip snorting coke and scratching your balls
Can I do that while fixing my house. I feel like the cocaine will really help me focus when using my table saw.

iktf

Checked

Its true. Moon when? My arms are getting tired.

Is it confirmed hes Jewish? I wouldn't be surprised.

lol the dragon logo is so retarded. literally every other crypto in the top 100 has a more legitimate logo

The dragon is only for the node implementation. Otherwise it just says bitcoin sv

Are you scared of it?