Dad forces me to go to the doctor

>dad forces me to go to the doctor
>doesn't pay the bill over a year later
>collection agency sending mail with my fucking name on it
how the fuck is this fair? I'm not paying this fucking shit

Attached: ANGRY.gif (274x249, 214K)

autistic family

That's the great thing about the medical industry people seem to forget. They're legally required to treat you no matter how many bills you let pile up.

What happened, OP? Stubbed your toe in America? That’ll be $47,000.

I don't care about that, I care about a fucking collection agency coming after me for a bill that isn't mine because my dad is bum and can't pay $100 over a fucking year later

my dad forced me to go with him to get a checkup and all they did is some bloodwork and wasted my time putting me on an EKG because they thought my pulse was high even though I said I had anxiety and was nervous only to say it was normal 5 seconds after putting all the stupid fucking diodes on
also I told the faggot doctor I was worried about my posture and he lazily ran his hand across my back with my shirt on and said nah your fine

Just settle with those faggots. They'll take a penny on the dollar and you'll be cleared

Do you think collection agencies hire people like John Wick or what? No one is going to "come after you". Literally everything they can do is easily ignorable.

sounds like a dysfuntional low IQ family

>dad forces me
With a gun? Did he pick you up, take you there, and restrain you for the duration of the visit? Oh no? Then you decided to go to the doctor and you’re responsible for the charges. Your dad taught you a valuable lesson you should thank him.

this.
we don't have debtor's prisons. worst that happens is you lose some good goy points but you can fix your credit later if you want

shouldn't you health care take care of that?

I know that you dingus, I just don't want to get fucked over for a debt that isn't fucking mine
no shit
I don't even have any credit because I've never had a credit card and I don't have any health care because I'm NEET
I'm supposed to still be on my dad's plan because he gave me a new card but I guess it doesn't cover this shit

the fuck I am
he did all the shit at the desk and set the whole appointment up even though I said otherwise it's his fucking problem

How do you think you're going to get "fucked over"? What do you think is going to happen? You're sounding pretty paranoid and delusional. Maybe you should go see a psychiatrist :^)

>....I guess it doesn't cover this shit
are you living in some third world country or did the doctor gold plate your balls?

I don't know I'm a fucking autistic neet who doesn't understand how anything works and now my deadbeat faggot of a father is shoveling a debt off onto me
the US is a third world country

Holy shit dude. Read my previous post. You can tell them you're broke and they will settle for like $20 and fuck off. It's basically you telling them take it or leave it and something is better than nothing.

but what if I actually have enough saved up to pay them in full

You need to get that out of your name temporarily. Many ways to do that

But honestly they will never know unless it's property or some other public asset. Or if they win a judgement against you(which they wont)