ITT we write a letter to Sergey, one word at a time. The last time we did this was an utter failure, as shown here

ITT we write a letter to Sergey, one word at a time. The last time we did this was an utter failure, as shown here.

Dear Savior,
Eat cock philosophy Vishnu. PLEASE release bubble butt, a MANIAC, MAINNET nigger nigger checked pajeet poo. Nigger faggot toilet presentation nice try! Rory cuck buy niggerniggerpooinloogetinhereifuckwithyouwillnotceaseuntilyoucumallaboardthislittlerun. Help get. Russian scammer, GAS KIKES in the oven because theire (sic) jews. ME TO THE MOON pomeranian christmas.

So seriously. Lets try harder this time. We owe this to him. I'll start.

Dear

Attached: IMG_20190208_073741.jpg (417x800, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uUxIEbLRxYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AssFart

Nigger

Israel

Has

MAGA

No

Fundamentally

Right

chainlink

to

Exist

*Clears throat* Good evening niggers I have gathered you all here today to... Obama hundreds of pajeet teams
Oh fuck i just camed in my diaper They better have my Big Macs waiting for me wearing pants adelyn has a penis We wuz oracles n sheeeit
Shitcoin. Didn't wanna tell ya, but it's true. LINK is a shitcoin. ETH 2.0 blows us out of the water. Its the same speech only faster. Muh oracles! Huh? Huh? Huh? *opens and closes hand in front of face* Welcome to my carnival WE ARE MANIACS
h-h-hi everyone, sooooo the problem we're going to be discussing... *sharts* MOVING BEYOND TOKENIZATION TAMPER PROOF MIDDLEWARE
TRUSTED ENCLAVES NODES AS A SERVICE the final solution to the oracle problem is at hand Theoretically you're momma is made of dickcheese and thanks, I just bought 100k. Jews will not replace us! *starts to sweat heavily and has to sit down for a moment*

You would never in your wildest dream belive that what you just saw is possible. You will think the same about the presentation, but it's true, all of it *unzips fly* *awkwardly pulls dicks out through open zip*
*begins a mixture of urinating and cumming on stage* RORY WHERE ARE MY FUCKING BURGERS ch-chainlink is middleware like the tray we carry our big macs on. Do the needful sirs, My bags.

Whomst

loves burgers

kikes

TING TING TING TING

Whomst’tve

Does Sergey actually like Mc Donald's? There are better burgers in Russia I'm sure.

Fundamentally

youtu.be/uUxIEbLRxYo

racewar

Fundamentally

Le double

So fundamentally,

This is really bad guys. Worse than last time.

Attached: 1531938159061.png (657x527, 38K)

fundamentally

i did my best fren, maybe try tomorrow again

100s_of_billions

but fundamentally,

MANIAC

Fundamentally

Based and redpilled

Cringe and bluepilled