HE DOESN'T KNOW

If you are not all in ETH you are not gonna make it

Attached: ethbtc.png (2164x1351, 174K)

$10,000 when?

The 0.155 pump makes sense, but 0.50 means it'd flip bitcoin which is not going to happen.

This will get close to 300 tonight
Screencap this

~0.18 would actually flip BTC

>05/14/19(Tue)16:09:30 No.13652200
fincen just announced dapps require money transmitter licenses but ETH has a future.
fuckin okay

China will flip America dumb round eye

You're right, but it has managed to hit 0.155 before, so it's entirely possible with ETH 2.0 and normie fomo as a result of crypto bullmarket. I just don't see it actually flipping BTC though.

>tfw 128 ETH

Comfy af

Attached: 1389997174573.jpg (400x388, 40K)

yeah, bitcoin will remain king atleast for the next 5 years or so if not forever

I'm going to tell you my honest holdings:
I have 37 ETH and 4 Bitcoin.

How long will it be until I see $1000 ETH again and $20,000 BTC?

I have 0.00777 eth haha got btfo in a hack and had my ether stolen from downloading a ratted copy of TrueCrypt

I can literally feel you are a pajeet.

40/40/20 BTC ETH LTC

2 years top

you're a multi millionaire in 2021 it's already sealed. I have only 0.5 eth kek

80 ETH
Be honest guys, am I going to make it?

Are you for real OP?

pic related trade is already invalidated, wach this fall to 0.013 in november

Pretty triangles.

Go stick 'em on the fridge.

>8 months ago
>bought 20 ETH
>bear market
>hodl
>today back to the same price it was when I bought it

Do I get off this ride? Or has it only just begun

Thanks user, I just went all in no larp

Yes but ETH 2.0 is in late 2020. Also the ICO hype is gone so i don't see ETH repeating 2017 this year.

I was there when ETH hit 1200. I was making money left and right off of shit dapps like Etheremon and EtherArmy. Something none of you newfags have ever experienced. ETH was a slow piece of shit back then, and things looked genuinely like they had a ton of potential. Etheremon is still going, and ETH is at 200 dollars. Chainlink Mainnet comes out May 30th. The beginning of the Dapps and smart contracts boom is just beginning. Im not saying the prices arent gonna go back down in the near future, but I know in the Distant future (2 - 10 years) anyone that accumulates crypto is going to be wealthy. The first true Global Markets will form on here, chainlink will render the current stock based economy into a small blip in human history.

Or an apocalypse starts and the electricity goes out and we're all fucked.

Be prepared for either one user, cause crypto is either gonna succeed, or its lights out spiritually and eventually physically if we dont wake up.

Attached: 124875.jpg (587x546, 255K)

I have 16 ETH 1k OMG and 12k LINK how will I do?

>tfw used to have 150 ETH but gambled it all away on Dice

there's no magical barrier that prevents eth from flipping bitcoin.
It's going to happen once mining rewards are reduced to near zero and (at least) hybrid PoS is on.

is there some new announcement beyond what they said last week?

China is on shakier ground than the US.

>tfw used to have 100 eth but sold them at 160

Eth is going to 10k, I wish I could buy more right now and if I could I would
Cap this