Stop using the n word

Can we discuss the rampant use of the n word on Jow Forums? I know there are some anons who like to be edgy. But at the end of the day we are here to discuss making money and crypto. I know many POC would like to post here but do not due to anons using the n word. It creates a toxic environment that, as anyone knows, creates a lower quality discussion. POC have a unique - and much needed - vantage point that we would all benefit from hearing.

>do not use the n word
>report threads using the n word
>encourage POC you know to post here

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 6.35.33 PM.png (1104x634, 537K)

Nigger

what¿

Nigger

The word in question: There was no need for it, and no one made any money from it. Why add that?

people dont like other people telling them what to do

please fuck off to reddit

Good bait. But I am still yet to be explained what 'different perspective' non-whites have. They shouldn't have any perspective since we invented practically everyone not counting the chinese. They don't even have a high enough iq to have a perspective

Attached: i hate niggers.jpg (480x480, 75K)

invented practically everything*

But niggers are to stupid to be into crypto. Have u ever seen a gorilla buying Bitcoin? Why would nigger buy it? It's just another type of monkey, maybe little more developed than gorilla, but stupider than chimpanze.

I am simply trying to ensure a high quality discussion where all viewpoints are welcome as we discuss crypto.
POC have a unique viewpoint from their lens on the world, and in these economically troubled times smart anons know to look for new ideas to profit.

it's fine to have low iq posters on the board, they will buy what we tell them

i love niggers

If they didn't want to be called nocoiners they should have bought some coins

FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK KIKES

LINK $1000 EOY

Attached: 1557267110476.png (500x500, 242K)

BASED

By n word you mean niggers or nuggets?

Last nigger I saw in crypto was the poor guy who put 30k his life saving in fucking bit connect and got wrecked.
There is a video too.

I am what you call a poc
But no we don’t have a unique lens when it comes to economic

>unique viewpoint
No thanks. Vanilla scented Nikes with a little pocket for $1 wine nips don't speak to me

>poc
eww

This is a fake bait, but what would prevent a poc to post here? Nothing, they post here already.

The word nigger is only scary to white swj twinks

>bringing racial politics into finance
This is why niggers always get just'd. Why do you think Jamie Dimon hasnt been replaced by a minority

1/7th of the worlds population is practically everyone

This

What fucking bullshit vantage point are you talking about?

And thank God this place is "toxic",
You think I want more competition fucking your white sister?

I like this place because it's real.
I've learned more from people who can honestly say "black people make uncomfortable" opposed to people who will never say anything to your face and you'll never get real feedback because of all the taboos that surround the black experience.

I am a better business man because of this place. I can now see peoples behavior over a long period of time and really know what they don't like about me.
I'm a better business man because I don't have to make excuses or make-believe-memes to make me feel better about my existence. I'm not wasting time doing that. I'm spending all my time dealing with real pieces on the board.

How much time do men waste coping with being short or having a small dick?

I knew in 3rd grade that the prettiest white girl in class wouldn't want to date a black guy. Spent a life time of coping... fucking waste.

Thank you biz

Attached: the n word.jpg (720x442, 29K)

Using the n word and including anti-semetic slurs doesn't make it better user.
The n word should be scary to anyone who cares about succeeding as a whole.
I am trying to remove racial politics by allowing everyone's voice. Inclusion isn't political, it's fair.
Who hurt you?