KEVIN O LEARY AND FAGS OWNED

youtube.com/watch?v=SmjUvdJdlDM

''the problem is bitcoin is not tied to anything''

''well neither is US dollars but how big is your cash position''

UTTERLY BTFO THAT FUCKING SMUG FACE HAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Attached: SMUG.png (1140x589, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoslate.com/shark-tanks-kevin-oleary-invests-100000-in-bitcoin-investment-app/
youtube.com/watch?v=L_EVcjxOdgA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pro tip. When Jews are fudding something that is a huge buy signal.

That bald boomer fuck sounds like such a fucking degenerate. Total cringe.

pomp is kind of a goober on twitter, but you have to love the tenacity.

unironically took a shit on that dudes chest lmfao

>cryptocrap
What a retard

I can’t wait to smear that bald fuckers face is a pile of shit when 100 satoshis = 1$

lol this bald boomer is a fucking faggot. Crypto scares these old fuckers, and they don't like it because of that.

>tfw youll eventually be richer than sharktank faggots

>Tied to nothing
Except oil and every reserve bank in the world

Schooled him tbf. People watching that will be more interested in btc

This is a stupid thread. Kevin owned him lmao. ITT: Bunch of salty fucks they bought a speculative asset AFTER the bubble pop.

I bought this shit in 2013, sold the peak in December, and never touching it again.

Rule #1 of investing: Never buy shit assets after a bubble pop.

That is the face of an absolute Chad. Fuck those old boomer bastards.

that faggot is gonna be selling his butthole for sats to get into the citadel LMAO.

COPE

Kevin's a idiot if he isn't ignoring the elephant that it is a hedge for patricians

Kevin owned that faggot
>but it went up!
is not an argument

>''well neither is US dollars but how big is your cash position''

Except literally everything you see when you walk outside.

>boomer investors still won't touch crypto
bullish as fuck. I look forward to dumping by bags on these senior citizens after I finally make it.

I can't wait to see the faces on these boomers when they see how bit bitcoin gets. The best part is that it should only take a couple years.

checked

Attached: out.gif (286x204, 836K)

kevin said it was all speculation but people do use bitcoin for trade

It’s not COPE. Kevin unironically killed him. What’s cope is you thinking you’ll get rich buying BTC in 2018 with your 100 bucks lmao. I’m an early holder you idiot but there’s no way I’m still going to hold this trash.

Sure you are kid
BTC will be 100k, ETH will be 10k

You can feel the other pundits are on the edge of their seat. He converted all of them. Too afraid to speak up, but they know Anthony is right.

darknet markets, some rc shops, which is minuscule and maybe supports $100 bitcoin.
Because of mining Bitcoin is a negative sum game which mathematically guarantees that last bagholders lose money.
When you become too big passing the bag becomes impossible. Imagine trying to sell 100k BTC. The sheer size of the order would tank the market even if you staggered your sells over a month.

>neither is US dollars
yeah, except the threat of going to jail if you dont pay your taxes with them

And you want to support that..?

Pretty much. That's why Kevin took the boomer "charge" approach where he pretends he's in the Goodfellas movie or something.

"Whaddya mean? Bit coin? Naw listen kid it's a buncha bullshit kid forget abouttttttttt it!"

COPE.

Any of you know what was Kevin's take on the internet in the early 90's?

Probably the same as the rest of them "a load of shite"

ETH will be 10K but not BTC. No way. BTC is trash.

Most bullish thing I’ve seen in a long time

he literally made a fortune on the dot com boom by selling shares in a software company he started in 1989
>Softkey
>After selling his share of SET, O'Leary started Softkey in a Toronto basement in 1986, along with business partners John Freeman and Gary Babcock.[32] The company was a publisher and distributor of CD-ROM-based personal computer software for Windows and Macintosh computers.
so his take was that he was an entrepreneur in software
>He used the proceeds from the sale of his share of SET and convinced his mother to lend him $10,000 in seed capital to establish SoftKey Software Products
eventually
>Softkey weathered stiff competition from other software companies in the late 1980s and prospered throughout the 1990s. By 1993, Softkey had become a major consolidator in the educational software market, acquiring rivals such as WordStar and Spinnaker Software.[34][35] In 1995, Softkey acquired The Learning Company (TLC) for $606 million,[36] adopting its name, and moved its headquarters to Cambridge, Massachusetts.
>In 1999, TLC was acquired by Mattel for US$4.2 billion

>1989
1986*

cringe

Unironically sold all my bags after this video. Kevin destroys him. This thread is a bunch of people who don’t even understand his arguments and pretend as if they’re knowledgeable. Ironically, most people here are boomers hating on boomers. I’m 21 and bought BTC in 2013. You’ll never know the feeling of making it in your 20s while simultaneously realizing how trash BTC really is. It was useful for making money before the bubble pop but not now.

why not eth then? this (valid) critique only works for bitcoin and clones

>taking investment advice from (((mainstream pundits)))
you'll never make it

Attached: ripplebuyhighselllow.png (768x768, 924K)

>and convinced his mother to lend him $10,000
>In 1986 money (33 years ago)
I never listen to advice from these guys. They operate in a different world.

>never buy low
Ah you must be one of our friends from smg.

or maybe intelligence and conscientiousness is highly heritable which means in a relatively free market economy smart and hard-working people become wealthy only to have kids that are also smart and hard working

Which is why I said ETH will go to 10K but not BTC.

>WHAT IS UP MY /401K/OMMANDOS

Attached: f99.jpg (400x344, 19K)

oh right, I don't know why but I thought your id said 1 post

How does that change anything? His advice is based on the idea of having free money to start with. It will NOT help readers here. They don't have free money to start with. Follow the advice of someone who made it in your world, not in a foreign one.

what are you even talking about? yes he had middle class parents, that doesn't make his opinion about bitcoin incorrect, it's irrelevant.
The idea that he turned $10k (yes in 1986 money, whatever) into $400M+ today by luck is wrong. Notice the >lend part

it's so fucking obvious that you bought in 2017 or later

unironically i bought in 2015 after the bubble popped because this shit was worth something then.

But now.. its crap.
My dad tried to sell some bitcoin that i had given him earlier this year today. He sent it to coinbase from the bread wallet using the "regular" fee. It took 6 hours for his transaction to go through. 6 fucking hours. Do you know what he said to me. He said "why is this thing so good? My bank is faster than this"

You can argue about muh tech all you want. But the reality is, this shit failed to scale - as was evident in late 2017, it's slow, expensive, and hard for boomers and normal fags to see the value.

cringe

bought in 2014 and cashed out in 2018. told myself i'd buy in again but i just can't fool myself anymore when it's this fucking obvious that btc has no other use besides greater fools. kevin isn't into the weeds but he understands right away that btc is at the core a nonproductive speculative asset.

Ignore him. These idiots aren’t even in the tech industry and don’t know shit. They’re most likely white racist hillbillies who parade each other like monkeys hoping BTC will go up. They’re boomers too lol.

Kevin O Leary is intelligent. He also held BTC at one point just like me since 2013. But I haven’t looked back since selling my bags in 2017. I’m an expert at understanding markets and I know that the only factor driving bitcoin’s Price is speculation because it’ll never be useful since it fundamentally can’t scale. But speculation is based on hype and we reached peak hype already. It’s very simple.

BTC will die in the long term. BSV and ETH be the leaders in this space.

that bald boomer is Kevin O'Leary. This motherfucker was trying to be the prime minister of Canada. Fuck that shark tank jewfag.

Funny how the only intelligent people here are people who bought early like me and you and were literally arguing against shills who bought in late 2017 or 2018. Weird isn’t it?

utterly and eternally btfo

I bought in 2012, project some more kid
Snooze you lose

Will be*

>Kevin O'leary
>Intelligent

GEE WIZ KID THIS CRYPTO CRAP IS GOING TO DA BOTTOM KID TRUST ME I'M AN OLDSCHOOL BOOMER TALKING HEAD. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY I JUS TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE WHO MAKE MONEY! LISTEN HERE OL BOY, FORGETTTTT ABAAOOOUTTTTTTT IT, THIS CRYPTO CAP AIN'T GOIN NOWHERE JUS ASK MY BOY TOMMY OVER THERE, HES A MADE MAN KID

ur head is too far up your ass. those pundits hate btc but have to cover it to please retard viewers. kevin is very forthcoming in warning viewers and don't want them to get "scammed." that's where he's coming from, which is fine.

OLeary probably has a bigger position in btc than all of biz combined. Hes a showman putting on a show.

cryptoslate.com/shark-tanks-kevin-oleary-invests-100000-in-bitcoin-investment-app/

he just mad he lost $100,000 on a bitcoin app

Why isn't anybody talking about the hoochie mama Asian milf. Fuck the bitcoin talk, I couldn't stop staring at her. Anyone have her name?

then you stagger it over years

>what are you even talking about?
Take a basic logic course so you can understand simple concepts: "This man's advice will never get you rich. You do not have his Step 1."

$10k in Jan 1986 money is $23,316.42 today you absolute faggot holy shit
unless you are

yeah, he's definitely a greedy jew (or whatever scapegoat pol prefers) trying to get you Jow Forumsneets to sell so he can get in cheap. he's definitely not simply warning gullible viewers for the sake of being a good and honest person.

>reading comprehension: D-
He saved up his own funds PLUS got a free $23,000 from his mom just for kicks. That's not a thing most anons can do. His advice on how to get rich is piss poor.

>I-It's super easy to get 23k on top of all funds you worked for!
You've lost the argument to >90% of anons reading this, they don't have 23k and even if they did, the idea of being handed an extra 23k for their business idea would be an enormous change.

stay poor

lol nigga we're not talking about me I'm 29 with a net worth of 150k on normie mode, we're talking about young anons and how they can get ahead. You don't understand that, you don't understand them, and you never will.

Melissa Lee

The real hero of this thread

i feel like you think crypto is the only way to get head with $1. you know there are a gazillon other options out there for trading besides crypto, right?

>Guys this dude's advice is bad, you cannot follow in his footsteps because you're not handed tens of thousands for free. His one path isn't the way to riches, you need a different one.
>LOL I GUESS YOU ONLY BELIEVE IN ONE PATH TO RICHES THEN
You are so bumblingly retarded that it brings warmth to my heart.

Attached: 1548895441489.jpg (2032x820, 121K)

>''the problem is bitcoin is not tied to anything''

WRONG
while i like crypto as the anti gov currency

US has its value due to the petrodollar which is reinforced by billions if not trillions in "we will fuck you up for even thinking about getting out the dollar" worth of military industry.
Crypto threatens this by giving a way out of the system fiat system in a very easy way also by starving the tax coffers of the US to wage war ad infinitum

you're the retard conflating him shitting on the value prop of crypto with advising ppl on having a high starting capital

and i specifically said "feel" to not imply that what you're thinking i'm implying. can't read ur mind

How can anyone watch this and say that boomer destroyed anyone? All I saw was "REEEEEEE BITCOIN PONZI ITS A SCAM! CRYPTOCRAP! CRYPTOCRAP!"

Point out one actual legitimate argument that idiot made

Attached: 1556338403194.jpg (618x597, 144K)

he's obviously not taking the guest seriously by repeatedly saying cryptocrap in front of his face

You mean Chainlink will be the leader

Can't wait for Tom Gonser or Sergey to go on there and blow everyone away by talking about how smart contracts are way bigger than Bitcoin

Whaddya mean kid? He taught him a lesson! You ever seen tha Godfather kid?

Ey, ey tommy go getchya fuckin crypto crap!

Sounds like a loada BALONEY!

The guest wasnt so savvy either. Notice he would always fall back on "I would say two things..." and he wouldnt always answer the questions directly, usually he would repeat what he said eralier

The boomer way of sounding clever in stubbornly holding a grossly uneducated opinion on something

Kekked and shekked

So you're saying its backed by a military force? gotcha sweetie

You still think is about speed. My god go buy some nano kek

I lold thanks user

the value of the US dollars is tied to the fact that the US government is willing to murder millions of civilians to keep countries on the petrodollar

"I putted my money into the coinbase and it goed down" - Kevin O'Leary

forgot
>While TLC grossed US$839 million in 1998, it lost $105 million. It recorded losses the two previous years as well.
>In 2000, Mattel handed over its multibillion-dollar acquisition to another firm for $27.3 million and a share of its future profits. Shareholders launched a class-action lawsuit
>n 2003, Mattel settled the lawsuit for $122 million
>O'Leary has sometimes been called a billionaire due to the size of the original deal. That overstates things: O'Leary in fact netted $11.2 million between his severance package and sale of his Mattel stock

thing about kevin o'leary is he has a public persona that he took from someone else
donald trump models his speaking from regis philbin where he says something big and walks it back a bit
>They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
kevin used to be involved with tv production in canada, and he models a pre boomer hockey loudmouth that he produced
youtube.com/watch?v=L_EVcjxOdgA
so he tries to be loud, brash and opinionated even when he knows nothing about what he is saying because most of the audience doesn't ether

I put 100 dollars into coinbase on all the coins and now its worth 30 dollars, so cryptocurrency is a scam.

No shit fag, coinbase's offerings aren't an index fund. Boomer Logic.

Yeah look at APPL, and MSFT, they sure never survived the 2000 dotcom bubble.

My bank takes 3-5 business days to transfer money to another bank. I also use bitcoin to buy things almost weekly and most transactions are 0 confirmation and literally instant.

Kevin is meant to play that role, he 100% owns crypto currency. He's going to be used as a mouthpiece of *Iwaswrong.mp4*

God damn boomers are fucking retarded.

Attached: 1471396034785.jpg (342x342, 56K)

fpbp

> I BOUGHT ALL THE CRYPTOS AND NOW THEY'RE WORTH 30 DOLLARS
Jesus fucking christ, imagine listening to babbys first crypto purchase and actually trying to claim that he had any kind of point whatsoever.

checkkem

Attached: 1557755355882.png (1280x720, 761K)

checked and kekd

kevin is such a great troll, he's the main reason I watch shark tank

Attached: 1494475684469.png (710x577, 44K)