ChainLink Marketplace

We made it, but you marines already know that.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 5.56.55 PM.png (2494x1248, 656K)

delete. please.. please.

Where is this from?

Delete this nigger this shitcoin is going nowhere only complete retards bought this DELETE NOW

whas dis

SOMEONE PLEASE
CONFIRM IF ITS LEGIT

Attached: 1450061757572.gif (500x750, 1.88M)

Drunkanon was right

holy fuq

It’s fake. Some twitter shill made this

just check that twitter account thats in OP's pic, not hard to find. someone just made the photo for the lulz

Attached: file.png (631x896, 140K)

Kek clc shills absolutely btfo

Lol idiots will still buy cause of this

Looks like a pretty legit photo plus these are all clients of chain link so its not irrational
If it was microsoft/apple/google it would look like a larp

>just a mock up
Kek

"contracts"

lmao

Imagine Sergey showing the mainnet slide from today and saying “oops, sorry, that was just a mock up. Next slide please.”

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

there's no
>for nodes
pure payment tokens are worthless

imagine when this combines with that new web site design that was floating around

I'm up 30k faggot. Cope harder

Twitter kiddos are starting to be obnoxious and a (less significant) damage to chainlink's public image. They like to play, to daydream and as kids do, sometimes they end up in risky games without realizing it. The biggest problem is that they're hard to learn from their mistakes, they need to get burn again and again prior to realize that it's better to stay away from fire and It would be a shame if they end up on the same path as Mr.Link aka biscuitbit, but still a possibility.
Stay safe OG marines.

Friend, you don't know who you're talking about

reminder to buy eth aswell literally going to money belly + money skelly is the ultimate chadfolio

Enlighten me then, or keep your ghetto-tier babbling in your nigger mouth

how much u have

i hope every single link twitter fan account owner gets all of their linkies stolen and then they kill themselves. TwitterLinkers are fucking attention hungry faggot retards

Ask >he does know

i don't know wtf he meant. Probably a drooling TwitterLinker queer.

Attached: bt grafiti.jpg (700x803, 160K)

Africa.

Based and tarrantpilled

hopefully one of these guys emerges to take care of those faggots

> just a mockup

FUCK MR.LINK
FUCK FINREKT
FUCK CHAINLINKGOD
FUCK ASTRO
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1543096975988.png (636x657, 72K)

this is so fucking cringey