WAGE LINK

Can I quit my job yet?

Anyone else considering doing just that?

Attached: 1523112036734.gif (500x408, 358K)

how many u got? im not quitting until my eth, link nodes retire me on passive income. anything else will be gravy including the btc stack

Have to wait until the end of the year I reckon.

50k, that enough?

congrats frend. i think so. but id wait it out if you have a decent circumstance.

Thanks mate

Sounds like you have a pretty impressive stack yourself.

No, keep working until its in the high double digits, don't compromise your stack in any way.

I'm taking July off for a "vacation", then I'm calling my boss up to let him know I'm retired.

how old are you by chance? im only 25 yo doomer so im thinking about taking an extended sabbatical for travel, and never returning..

thoughts? i dont want anyone asking me about crypto.

Also 25

I wouldn't burn any bridges, if you really want to quit do it gracefully

Tbh I don't think I'll seriously consider quitting my job until my net worth is in the six figs, just because it's crypto so you never know what's gonna happen, but I want to do it so bad

You and me both dude, I'm a mover, I don't mind the job but it's just tiring and a can't do anything else right now, i have around 40k stink, so hopefully we can moon soon so i won't have to work so hard or at least not have to worry about me and my parents losing the house. Its going to be so great.

shit im 25 too, wonder if we're the median linky age

i wouldnt focus so much on the nw number. i agree that six figures is a good starting point but you know whats better? knowing that all of your monthly expenses are covered by staking. thats actual freedom imo and between link, eth, and btc i think that anyone on this forum has an incredible advantage over everyone else.

Jow Forums is the quintessential information asymmetry enhancement you can make and neets somehow get to reep the rewards. kek. the god of chaos may be the only thing i believe in

Way ahead of you guys. Quit a few weeks ago. Walked in on a Monday and said fuck it and walked out.

35 yr old boomer here. Quit my job last month. Never felt better.

what led you to quitting?
Any pushback?
what kind of job was this?

tell me about your life at work, and now?

I had 50k link a while back

only 35k atm fuck

Quit on a friday 4 months ago. From what I heard they only just found someone to replace me as I was doing the work for an entire department by myself. I hope the last few months have been living hell for them. Starting a new job soon. Missed out on some accumulation but I was severely underpaid so it wasn't much of difference. I would say that if you can bare it, keep working for the next couple years and just see how this goes. Diversify into some silver and guns too.

bear* it
that one always gets me desu

Jow Forums was right about chainlink ... thank you frens, the green feels soooo good

I'm a writer who got stuck in an admin role at a university. Meetings, emails, not writing, cubicles, that kind of thing. Freelance now, and have enough savings to get that up and running. Going to start a small business once link hits $5 or $10.

Plus my commute was 1.5hrs a day, which didn't help. Maybe that's not much if you're a burger, but too much in any case.

Basically I feel happy, free and optimistic.

26 here also
I can’t quit my job until I have a least $5,000,000. I need to pay off my parent’s ranch, which is going to set me back at least two million. Once that’s done, three million will be enough to live a nice modest life in the overpriced hellhole known as the sf Bay Area

25, 4.2k stinkers

Attached: 8A8839BA-C5CE-44A3-A22B-83A0444819DA.jpg (622x464, 175K)

ive been accumulating for about 10 months and after my funds clear i'll finally be at 15k, we're all gonna make it

Attached: 1548867228951.jpg (750x1261, 339K)

I had enough money to where I saw myself slowly turn into more of a jackass in my workplace knowing I didn't need to be there, and I could be losing money from being there. 56k link