The Long Night

Black swan or nothing burger?

Cast your vote: strawpoll.me/17992562

Attached: uoQavJ6V.png (512x512, 32K)

I just want to get my LINKs out.
Fucking CZ holding them hostage.

Unironically CZ is saving you from your weak hands

alt season

see? everyone is fomoing to withdraw from that chink site. also me.

i bet its gonna dump.

Imagine how many morons would have sold right before the pump

The most gains I ever had is when I was locked out of my Binance account for a 5 months because I lost 2FA

This is my strategy now. Just delete the app and reset 2fa in a year

Positive market sentiment when they reopen and CZ reimburses those who lost their BTC in the hack.

Putting a buy order 1% above wherever the price is when binance starts the upgrade. If it dumps fine, if it pumps, i catch the pump. Betting on the former desu. [spoiler]Bitfinexed fags need not respond.[/spoiler]

not having spoiler tags on a business board makes sense i guess.

Where is a good place to get it out on? Plz help a fren

>implying there was a “hack”

Withdrawals dont effect price. Sells do. I think that under normal circumstances the re-opening of Binance would cause a dump, but something is different about this run. I think it’s entirely possible that this could be the fabled GBR. If prices dont dip after Binance comes back online people are going to go apeshit buying everything.

how new are you
the golden bull run isn't happening until we get closer to halvening in 2020. this is definitely a bull run, but not the fabled 100k+

this

wouldn't anybody withdrawling already be in bitcoin ready to send to coinbase or wherever to get USD and thus this won't effect ALTS

or an I a brainlet?

Been in crypto since silk road. Funny how drug habits have made me successful.
The market follows bitcoin. Hail to the king faggot.

The fact that it hasn't dumped yet is super bullish. If it dumps while the site is down, it's only going down further after it opens. Why would whales allow you to dump on them after this huge rally?

its gonna crash like hell man. we are about to get chinked

If then pump

Attached: 1543216941772.png (1000x1000, 301K)

maybe i just sell half

Everybody expects it to dump which means it will do the opposite