Midnight Wagecucking

What's the graveyard shift at McDonalad's or Walmart like? Or a security guard? Is it comfy? Little to no customers as well as minimum talking and social interaction?

Sorry, autist neet here. 24 and never worked before. Play WoW at least 6 hours a day then League of Legends or Eve for another 3 or 4.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

kek

Suck it and see

Please try to help me. I am a biznessman like you and just want to make it.

Second and third shift security is a life cheat code. Third shift policing too for that matter

If you're still in high school or college, it's pretty much a giant orgy where you're sneaking off into the cooler to bang in between orders.

If you're out of college it's soul destroying. You get bullied by kids and hate your existence.

Isn't that when you'd expect robberies and shit?

Theyre so rare it doesnt matter

There is no sucking involved in these jobs. It's not your dad's job, pal.

>Second and third shift security is a life cheat code.
What do you mean?

Security guard probably the best of the three. From what I hear Walmart is a hell hole.

Not that guy but you literally do nothing but sit there and watch netflix all shift. Make rounds every hour or so.

I imagine the pay is low though...what other jobs that are comfy but pay is decent if you don't mind me asking.

Some pay more than others.. I’ve made as low as $9 then $15 then I worked as a cop for a while but then took a security job literally next to my house, making $18. In my area they’re all always hiring so just bounce around.

Find an armed position if you can

Also, corrections is an easy field. Your local county jail is probably hiring even if they didn’t post about it. Just say you’ve never done drugs or only marijuana. It’s cake work too

I live in California and law enforcement in general is competitive to get into

i have a pillhead cousin who managed to keep a security job for five years before he got fired for being passed out on the job. If he can do it a retarded child can.

Don't you want to kill yourself from the boredom and lack of growth?

If an user is smart, he can use the time during the security job to study for certifications in another higher paying job field...it would essentially be like being paid to study.

>So many anons claim x job is easy and you get to watch netflix and browse Jow Forums all shift
>find out they're american
this only applies if you're american, in other parts of the world, you're going to have to work for the money.

serious question what do you neets say when you go on dates? are girls cool with you when you say you play wow 10 hours a day and have no job?

Worked at a speedway between 10pm - 6am for a couple months way back when, pay was $11.30/hr and 80% of the job was cleaning other 20% was ringing up the occasional customer and stocking.

It was pretty comfy and getting paid weekly was great, talking was pretty minimal though you'd get the occasional social butterfly, nights went by surprisingly quick and nothing bad ever happened I just listened to podcasts and waited for 1st shift to step in so I could get some sleep

All in all I'd do it again if shit went sideways for me, the only piece of advice I can offer is do yer job and don't be scared of getting robbed, its a bit startling at first especially if they have a gun but they get the fuck out pretty quick if you hand them the cash quick enough, you also get paid to do nothing since you have to close down the place and wait for the managers and police to show up and resolve everything, don't be a hero either your life isn't worth ten bucks an hour man.

Attached: gasstation.jpg (500x347, 45K)

My cousin did web dev from 12am-8am while he was security at some mall.

someone please answer im want to be neet but dont want to get laughed at

neets dont date. thats the answer

Was security at a big 4. $15 an hour + lots of overtime and free meals. It was basically a cheat code