ETHEREUM

Attached: image.jpg (1200x630, 343K)

Attached: 1515115014437s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

What the fuck is wrong with vitamin butter? He needs to put on some weight I'm genuinely worried for his heath (and thus the health of ethereum).

He has autismo. He is probably a picky eater and sees eating as a chore. There would be no ethereum without money skeleton.

thinking about going allin on eth seems like it is ready to push to 400 should i do it biz

imagine thinking PoS isn't coming this year..

He just has the skinnyskelly physique. It's from habits from childhood of eating snacks and not big meals. I used to have exactly the same physique and it took 2 years of constant effort to fix it.

It's not healthy to be underweight just like it isn't to be overweight. If he checked his bmi he'd probably be classified as underweight with a bmi or probably around 14 which is underweight

Bmi is a meme if you're lifting heavily but other than that it's good

Despite what fat fucks will tell you, it's actually not easy to put weight on if you've been skinny your whole life.

At 6'4 just to MAINTAIN healthy weight you need to be eating 3.5k calories per day if you're active. That's a lot of fucking food to get through

Fatso freaks have no idea

>it's so hard to eat!

he's a vegetarian so you don't need to worry

>6'2
>eat two health meals a day
>barely snack including orange / apple / almonds

>Can't manage to stay below 210 lbs

It is hard to eat 3.5k calories per day EVERYDAY without fail. Remember, if you miss a meal that means your weekly calorie intake will be less than needed to maintain healthy weight.

Skinny people (like I used to do) eat a big meal one day and then the next day they will eat next to nothing. Sometimes nothing at all and just snacks. Which is my point that eating 3.5k calories everyday without missing a day isn't easy at all.

eating is a fucking chore you fat ass
I'm 6'3" and just to maintain my 164 pound bodyweight I spend over an hour and a half every day eating. It sucks.

It’s much harder to eat than to not eat or eat less.

ethereum will be nothing but a novelty sidechain on BSV run by autistic neets to play with their antique 'smart contracts' and 'chain links' like so many neckbeards with Nintendo gamecube emulators

I guess some people just like eating... or they chew faster maybe lol

If you're tall, don't eat an american diet and you're a bit of a sperg (i.e. sometimes forget to eat because you're too focused on other things) then it can unironically be hard to put on weight.

He just needs to do more shrugs.

Attached: Vitalik Skips Neck Day.jpg (500x300, 23K)

>BSV
poloniex delist soon

Attached: 32b6p3stu0g09zwy8rq5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Great way to make money

Why yes, I made Ethereum, how did you find out?

Attached: step4_2.jpg (962x638, 180K)

Kek, he unironically has a chad face

He is a so-called "chad" anyway. In grug times he'd have made some berry storage contraption and been the tribe voodoo-magician-engineer-wheelmaker. You go see Vitagrug in his tent in his leaf pants and he'll fix you a new berry scale made out of twigs and vines

vitalik buTREN

>used to have exactly the same physique and it took 2 years of constant effort to fix it.
please give me tips on how you did it.

He's already a magnet.

Attached: 1497848690357.jpg (735x635, 146K)

well, you basically have to force yourself to eat set meals for a while. it really does require an effort to begin with because you probably need to count calories like using a calorie counting app if you're an average wagie or w.e. but if you have money then you can basically pay for set meals to be delivered to your door that are X calories each, (just google "food prep delivered" or something like that and this makes it much easier if you hate cooking and preparing meals because all you have to do then is eat the meal at a set time of the day and not skip it. this is much easier than having to actually cook the meal because that takes time and is boring and who wants to waste time cooking food just to eat it anyway? i hate eating and cooking which is why it was so hard for me.
i fell for all of the "high metabolism" memes because i was always skinny since a kid, until i actually started putting on weight and realised that no, it was just my eating habits

so just work out what you need to eat per day by putting your weight, height, age, exercise level (put high because inactive means like that guy in the janny webm where its the fat guy on the bed with the xbox controller) into a daily caloric needs calculator and then stick to that figure to gain weight over a period of 6 months or more so you slowly get used to eating more food over time. but seriously, it really is difficult to begin with and you will feel terribly bloated and sticking to it every day is very difficult
there are a lot of other issues that might come up as well such as if you don't have a set bedtime and you routinely stay up as us autists do posting on chan and w.e else which might interfere with eating times

- calculate daily caloric requirement to gain weight at your height, age, and current weight
- figure out what you need to cook/eat to meet that number
- actually eat that much food every day without fail

as a former skelly i hope this helps m8, all the best

I'm very into her look

thank you for the advice, friend. i did a lot of the things you said for about a month, and I did gain weight. but then after a month, things kind of fell apart, and i went back to my old habits of skipping meals, eating small meals, etc.. but i'm gonna give it another go, i won't fail this time.

well yeah I bought at $530, where are my money

the redhead looks good too

no problem. same happened to me too until i started the prep meals thing which costs slightly more than having to cook every meal but i just cba with all of that. but i feel much better and healthier since, unironically. no more brain fog, and a lot more energy

when you think about it it's battling a lifetime of habits of snack eating, very difficult to change like how a long time smoker would feel, probably. i still sometimes skip meals now. maybe the mental aspect is the hardest part, some people really must enjoy eating and cooking food and default to eating because they enjoy eating, where as i default to "i'll eat later i'm busy now it can wait" but just have to override that and EAT

anyway it's not that big of a deal really, could be worse, but you'll feel healthier for sure

Attached: 1526316636484.png (1410x1198, 1.29M)