No BS, AMA. Crypto Whale here

Okay cucks, I'm back. I'm the crypto whale who posed back in 2017 while all you fucktards were beating off to pnd shitcoins. Im here for the next hour, AMA.

Attached: whalebch.png (398x409, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=VIC-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How’s the weather?

What are your thoughts on [redacted]?

BSV?

Attached: ajbg.png (504x375, 167K)

What should I buy to get big gains in the next week or two

how much LINK do you hold

Attached: 1557771144180.jpg (680x591, 393K)

What's the end-game of this bitcoin pump?

Breezyyyy ;)

will you send VIC to 75 gwei so i can retire?

etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=VIC-ETH

Attached: VIC.png (236x206, 11K)

This.
What's the sat motion on ETH and XMR this summer?

58,523k. Unironically not a shitcoin. Plus the cult following helps.

>I'm the crypto whale who posed back in 2017

Post proof. Otherwise you're just a larping faggot.

You are a fraud, this is a pic of a blue tiger shark. The PINK WHALE of Jow Forums had some good calls back then, don't impersonate now that I jog your shit memory.

ETH and XRP

get out while you can.

Don't owe you shit. If you got a question ask.

10k or 5k, which way whalusan?

thoughts on Matic?

Okay I was hoping someone would ask this. Here is my take. This WHOLE pump started April 1st. 100MM in BTC is what stated the uptrend. Honestly, I do not know why or who started the pump but it happened. Now I do not see this as the golden bull run that was promised. Ideally BTC can push past 9400 and stabilize. Two things can happen next few days. The media will pick this up as hot news and normies will follow, causing further pumps OR the bull will run out of steam at the next big resistance around 9400.

PnD, gives me REQ vibes. It'll prob 3-4x once Binance opens up again then go to shitpile where it deserves to stay.

9300 then 5k. This isnt the golden bull run, yet.

Will you send me 10 BTC to 3HY5XzYTk5EWrN24UKMMGKAt1bm3GxjUSE

so that I can verify you.

Did you make any of your money in ALT coins?
If so, which ones?

What ALT coins would you invest in today if you knew BTC was crashing to zero tomorrow but you couldn't get fiat?

How quickly do your whale pods make plans? Is it pick a coin, next week pump it or just what's the timeline

What's your opinion on REN?

I hold 60% BTC at all times. In terms of alts yes, they made me very good money. Specifically, XRP, NEO, ETH, ICX, REQ, NPXS, VEN, XMR to name a few. Some I got into the ICOs and others I got in pre 2017 or very close to ICO price.

Thoughts on Ravencoin?

Ty based whale
t.poorfag

Attached: 1556321943404.gif (300x225, 690K)

This will probably annoy you, but I will be the one to ask. What do you think about LINK? Also, is it worth it to get a HOLO suicide stack, I'm thinking about putting $1000 USD into it tonight

Enigma, how's your stack

you like BTT?

He's not making huge claims he said ama faggot

Dont know what that is. Sorry.

RVN is solid, Miners LOVE it. Many of my friends who mine, mine RVN.

>This isnt the golden bull run, yet.
what's your reasoning behind this?

Major sell flag

alright

...SUFFER GUY

I put 10k in LINK when it was 2224 sats. I like it. It has a strong following and a leader who has a face. Normies love that shit. I wouldn't go all in though. If you're looking to drop 1k, I'd recommend either ETH or XRP. Folks here shit on XRP for not being a real crypto but they dont know shit. XRP and ETH WILL PUMP.

what is the long long future of BTC? 100k? 1M?

Yeah, Im a fan of XRP. I actually have developed a Jow Forums clone that runs purely on XRP with optional image hosting by IPFS....can't decide if it'd be useful though since it would require a user to have XRP to post

Fundamentals have not changed. Adoption is still the same. No new regulation or impetus for institutional money. All that is needed for the golden run. This pump may cross 10k if media takes over and normies fomo in. I wouldnt bet on it though.

Hey whalu. Help a good goy out? A couple of sats would mean a lot to a destitute negroid like me.
3B3WnRQeTNtcPSwiZA533pNANc2oqrfxZt

Attached: 1556832709357.jpg (1080x1062, 359K)

Another stupid question.

If you have $10,000 USD and want to buy a new honda accord and a trailer in the boonies in 2 years all free and clear and paid off, what would you invest in?

Difficulty mode: No BTC, ETH or XRP

Does the money distract from the lack of friends?

Hi, opinion on BTT? With Justin buying ads like crazy at Consensus, are we supposed to expect a pump?

Honestly I'm not sure of the actual number. I do think it'll cross 100k in the long term if we get past all the toxicity in the community. Having a BTC will become a status symbol. I don't see it replacing fiat.

I would dollar cost avg into BTC and ETH only. Nothing else. Most of the shit out there is vaporware. Spread your DCA over a year or 2. Don't fomo. The cycles repeat.

Are you whalebro

I'm too busy to notice lack of friends desu. They are the same way. We do meet occasionally :)

Enough for all of us. I like to share knowledge.

>I would dollar cost avg into BTC and ETH only
Yeah, I had a feeling this would be the answer because it does maximize cost benefit and risk

However, I fundamentally believe in ETH and XRP, but don't fundamentally at all believe in BTC and personally, and probably erroneously, think it has value because it was first to market

I actually think there is only one thing that could stop BTC. If Chinese and Western relations deteriorate enough to the point of a total network severance splitting the BTC network into pieces. That basically hard forks BTC based on nation. Shit would become very interesting.

Sounds like another scam. Poorfags and normies dont go to consensus. Those who know dont get suckered by ads to buy.

Im not smart enough to comment if BTC is any better or worse than any of the folks/alts BUT what I do know is that BTC is king, he's daddy. I've always lost in the long term betting against it. I learned my lesson. I'm sorry daddy.

I have 600k ZIL. how should I kms myself?

Is binance exist scamming tomorrow?

Thoughts on ENIGMA

I dont think crypto is affecting any macro economic trends atm. Economies still run based on credit, interest, and productivity cycles. We are FAR FAR from everyday adoption. Imagine your dad trying to manage his wallet keys..

Is it time to buy litecoin?

Attached: 1553210362425.png (394x329, 100K)

Hodl. And never go all into one thing. Ever.

I have a small bag.

>.2863 BTC
>1.21 ETH
>5.539 LTC
>106.893 LINK
>3728.045 TRX

I can probably put between $500-$1000USD into crypto a month. I am not confident in swing trading. Best course of action? I just want to make it with my frens

Where were you when LTC was at $30. Smart money already accumulated at 1/3rd the price. Can it pump, sure. Is the risk higher, YES.

I bought BTC around 5400
ETH around 190
LTC around 86

I dont have any. sorry.

Sell TRX (scam). Rest DCA across BTC (40%), ETH (30%, LTC (20%), and LINK (10%)

>What do you think about LINK?
why do you need to ask a whale about link when you have us?

im a weak willed pussy that needs reassurance

Strange thing for a whale to say

user, I've got most of my $ in ETH. What are some solid alts to diversify my folio?

Do you have any opinion on Factom?

It's been around since 2013-2014, it was built using US Govt grant money, it has a working product and a new marketing division.

Honestly I think it could be the hidden gem most legitimate corporate public blockchain around.

Any thoughts you could share with a fellow user?

Attached: 8729117.png (200x200, 23K)

whale that likes LINK? sorry, you're a larp

If Binance bounces out of this "hack" unscathed, what's your outlook on BNB?

Where do you buy and sell crypto? I currently used Coinbase and Robinhood but feel there may be better options. My LINK and TRX are in Binance.

It will and is going to get decent returns. BNB weathered the bear market very will and will do wonders in a true bull run. I link BNB.

Would you recommend going into ETH for this pump and letting it rest in USDC one it touches 500? Or is the time to buy BTC now?

Mostly Binance to buy and trade. Coinbase to cash out. I dont keep my crypto on exchanges unless I'm actively trading. For short term I liquidate into a stablecoin

Im long ETH and BTC. ETH will get you a higher % return short term though IMO. Keep adjusting you stop losses so you dont miss out on profits as it climbs.

What real (non-fake internet money) investments do you like?

I own some real estate, have gold, own stock in blue chips, angel investor in a startup, and a retirement account.

is XRP going to keep mooning? it seems to have stalled?

when binance opens again, we dumping or mooning?

What do you think about XLM?

thanks based whale. I'm 70/30 BTC/ZIL but even that's too much zil.

IMO it'll pump. A lot of folks are going into USDT and BNB due to the uncertainty. Once it opens, and the world doesn't come to an end, everyone will try to jump into alts.

What do you recommend for a newbie who barely knows anything about crypto to buy for the first time this week? Asking for a friend

Will you continue to trust Binance after this latest problem?

I made good money off of it. Don't hold any atm. After XRP pumps, normies jump into XLM thinking it's the better twin. So there's that..

I’ve had 4K just sitting watching this pump in confusion. Should I put it in ETH or do you see a retrace coming for BTC?

Piggy backing this to also inquire about helpful resources to learn more?

Why invest in Litecoin? What fundamentals does it have? Seems like a shitcoin that has no use besides being on coinbase.

Do not Yolo trade. Do not go all into anything. Do not trust guru online or in person. NO ONE knows where this is headed and almost everyone will shill you there shitcoins. Start with BTC and ETH only. Buy slowly, dollar cost avg. along the way.

I think it's free space until ~9400. From there we'll probably dump. I'd wait to see how this Binance situation plays out. Alts can start pumping. BTC pumping = good, BTC going sideways = good. BTC dumping = not good for anything.

Should I buy at all this week or is it too late? Kinda scared it'll crash the day after I buy with my luck. If it crashes should I just hold and wait for the next pump?

I ironically agree. I don't see the hype behind LTC but it's always a safe play that trends with the overall MC. Dont expect to get rich off of it anymore.

You won't miss the boat at ALL. I would hold off until the whole Binance situation settles once deposits/trading resumes again.

Opinions on still holding VEN/WTC??

I have a VET strength node so I'm biased but I love VET. They are actually doing real things and focused on real adoption. Goldmine IMO.

Got it.
Oh also no idae why this question hasn't been asked: Is Asukaposter right?

Look into bigdogg

Got it. Should I try buying at different prices from different platforms too?

The bottom was 3.1k, right? How damaging for crypto would it be to revisit that area?

No. You can't arbitrage fast enough. No need to get stressed about that.

>whale
>caps user
>ta larper
When will you morons learn? Any self proclaimed fag is just that

Thank you for your time Mr. Whale. What do you think of MKR, MCO, DGD, and RLC?