Friendly reminder to not even consider selling any of your LINK until the derivatives market goes live using Chainlink...

friendly reminder to not even consider selling any of your LINK until the derivatives market goes live using Chainlink nodes for their smart contracts.
also a reminder that when this happens, practically overnight the majority of us will wake up to percentage gains that will be so unbelievable we will doubt its actually reality.
so if you have a small stack, dont be tempted to sell anything under $1000 - youve been patient this long so just do the right thing and wait for derivatives to go live.
this is just the beginning. keep buying as much as you can until then.

Attached: 0UJGIQ2.jpg (694x800, 82K)

i swear I remember someone from the team saying on a stream that derivatives are expected to go live before EOY, does that sound right?

God emperor Sergey said that, sir

just another reminder that when derivatives go live, the returns we have been waiting for happen shortly after that. i'd say 2 years into derivatives going completely smart contract based we will see an even higher singularity than we will have witnessed at the beginning of the derivatives market going live.

I’ve been feeling a steady little adrenaline pump that started today with the thought that we might actually make it. Hoping my body can contain itself going forward

praise be onto him

>guys please don't sell before me
>wait until $5000 and until Sergey is literally a quadrillionaire with his 350MM stack
C'mon dude.

yeah the reality is setting in. after it actually goes live even more so i imagine

Don't condescend to me about the Holocaust.

$5000 LINK will be a real steal.
with full derivatives market adoption the price of one LINK will exceed $100k USD

rofl

holy fucking based

And you wonder why you have ants.

>he thinks the core system powering derivatives smart contracts worth billions and trillions worth of execution value are going to be backed and collateralized by a token worth sub $1000 USD value.

its almost like you dont understand the high stakes ISDA level trading world that derivatives is, user.

Sir user, I know it's asking extra work of you, but would you mind telling me where to look for that statement from Sergey? I'd like to hear it for myself. Thank you. I will link it back here if I have it.

Attached: cool.jpg (960x720, 109K)

timelines/predictions on this
you make a solid case and I got 10k stashed away that I am planning to never sell but I'd prefer being filthy rich sooner than 20 years from now

So you're prediction Chainlink market cap to be $100T within 2 years. That's 100x more than the largest company in the world currently. Shit, I mean I hope you're right, but to me that makes no sense. I guess it wouldn't be that crazy since by that time the tokens will have traded hands hundreds of times so there will only be a handful of people who turned $5 into a million dollars.

well just consider the fact that "the singularity" isnt really a meme. we've just managed to convince brainlets that it is inadvertently. the real returns on our LINK investments begin when derivatives goes live. any gains we get before that will be peanuts. im very long on all this and think that the actual value of LINK will increase based on the array of derivatives contracts worth trillions that will be banking on the chainlink nodes. to ensure that the data and the penalty for false reporting is on par to match even .1% of the derivatives contract in question - the price of LINK will have to go up exponentially. i see the price finally settling in the high $200k's around mid 2030.

a company with a $200T market cap would be appropriate considering its the company that is ensuring that a 1.8 quadrillion money market with contracts depending on its services are executed or not. i understand the skepticism but this is a lot of money we are talking about LINK ensuring. and that alone gives it those price point valuations inside a logic window where all the math just works out in the end.

> It's as if when one thing moves, nothing else moves
> Define "cashing out" in 2030.

Many moving parts. Lots of value being created, all across the world in every sector. Governments have also gone digital.

>the real returns on our LINK investments begin when derivatives goes live.
you're assuming link will be 1:1 collateral for those contracts, may not be the case in actuality

>tfw just took out an $8,000 personal loan to buy 10k linkies
Am I gonna make it bros?

The $5 into $1MM still stands even if there's no "cashing out".
It could happen, I guess, but that relies on pretty much every industry using smart contracts, which in turn all use chainlink.

>Many moving parts. Lots of value being created, all across the world in every sector. Governments have also gone digital.
precisely, Chainlink is so mindbogglingly large in scope that it encompasses virtually every market that depends on data feeds. So yea, you are thinking about this the right way but my post in general is just focused on the massive singularity that will happen when derivatives goes live on the LINK mainnet. all of that other added value from other markets will drive prices up even more. i even expect Chainlink to create a secondary token just for smaller use cases and projects since LINK itself will be highly sought after by mega corporations as a means to power their data driven infrastructures which Chainlink nodes will be a core part of. institutional trading of LINK i expect to begin hardcore in 2025 some time or much sooner.

> Define "cashing out" in 2030.
you wont need to with a miracle called MCO or crypto.com

im aware of where this discussion goes and ive already been down that rabbit hole. im not wrong, just be patient and remember these posts.

Why is there so much delusion, I don't understand how people think $10 is possible, let alone $2k top kek

You might just be a fucking brainlet, then. :)

>its almost like you dont understand the high stakes ISDA level trading world that derivatives is, user.
I don't. Is there a deriviatives for dummies cliffnotes that explains it...preferrably in 5 pages or less....im a millenial brainlet

>precisely, Chainlink is so mindbogglingly large in scope...

Competition. The Chainlink approach is "defense in depth", or a layered approach. Each layer is a different project, whether hardware or software. Each can be improved upon by a competitor. I understand that LINK can become a 'standard' and competition can be moot in most cases.

Based God Emperor said that sir: shipping, derivatives, and more!

Not gonna like, chainlink shilling is fucking quality tier and believable as fuck

>competition.

its almost a sure bet that Chainlink wont see any actual competition for at least the next 30 years since they own the rights to Town Crier. it was a strategic play to prevent any would be pajeets from ever actually being real competition. any decentralized oracle network that doesnt use TEE's is immediately disqualified from institutional use. theres a big reason anons have been saying for over a year that Chainlink has the monopoly on the oracle industry, because its true.

"... we're the industry leader..." t. Sergey

lie*

I feel like $1,000 is an organized psy-op to get people to sell too late. It is very well known the crypto space is occupied heavily with (((them))) and especially chainlink and that they play games with us here on biz all the time. The facts are they hate us and do not want us to profit heavily on their schemes. My guess is chainlink gets to $300 tops and then crashes to $30-$50. If you sell small chunks on the way up at pre determined milestones you won’t get justed. My strat will be 25% at $100, 25% at $200 and 25% at $300 and hold to rest just in case I am wrong and it does somehow get to $1,000.

>he doesnt understand the singularity.
never gonna make it

Attached: 1532488326070.gif (320x212, 1.08M)

Concern trolling FUD.

And your $300 figure is a psyop to get people to sell too early. Goes both ways

>$200T for a JSON parser

jesus christ get a grip schizo

Why I’m never fucking selling

ty user
just bought 500

>"... we're the industry leader..." t. Sergey
When are deritivies going live? Someone mentioned MCE recently to me. When is all this happening.

Really thinking about this

Might as well do it. Worst case scenario is you get cold feet and sell for your money back in a few weeks.

It's dumping faggot

Just worried about interest rates kicking my ass. I had 10k but swing traided like an idiot and have bags to sell off. Hoping alt season is soon so I can buy back with minor losses

>taking out a loan to buy now
Where were you in 2017

Derivatives will not be on ETH main net.
They'll be on a private/permissioned chain (probably) based on the EVM (Ethereum virtual machine). An example of this is Hyperledger Burrow and Corda R3.

The reason why they're releasing ETH main net first is pure logic.
The LINK token is required for ChainLink nodes to operate.
How will you get a ETH ERC token on to a node running on Burrow/R3?
You will need cross chain communication.
Having this done EoY would be neat, however; it's quite optimistic...

SirGAY and his team are so goddamn efficient and building and releasing the project in stages as necessary that it is amazing to watch.

Attached: HONKKHOONK.jpg (200x250, 6K)

>>>
> SchloppyDoggo (ID: SVW78bg0) 05/14/19(Tue)22:32:52 No.13654622▶
> (You)
Personally I would do it because $8k is not hard to pay back. IDK what your situation is, but if you're resourceful you can find a way. If you're not, then I would assume you're not the kind of person to risk it.

IDK man I'm a gambler. I'll mow lawns, whore myself out, build websites, do IT projects here and there, and live frugally.

If you can create a system for paying it back, then yes, If not, then no. IMHO, user

What is the singularity?

>he knows...

>Imagine not holding onto LINK just for the memes of pregnant sergers.

Bullflag formation on 7day chart boys

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-125714_CoinMarketApp.jpg (1080x1721, 416K)

wise

$1,000 is literally, LITERALLY a meme. It was some user that rolled and said link $1k EOY check em. That's literally it. LINK will never be more than $10

tfw that user was literally, me.

Attached: file.png (1271x225, 43K)

moon mission big money choo choo lambo go vroom vroom, bull go moo moo, bear go nooooooo!!!!!!

trump becoming a president is just a meme user bet your life savings on hillary winning

3k linklet here. Will i be able to retire to a small farm and live out my days in peace?

I make 1800 every other week I just want to increase my stank before $1 and have $2400 coming in tomorrow

I will tattoo this on my forehead if I make it with my 5000 LINK

Does link have a better chance of me becoming rich versus the lotto? I only want answers from smart people. thank you