Chainlink Mainnet

So can we talk about this?

Attached: 684351846.png (766x814, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zelda.gamepedia.com/Nayru_(Goddess)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_of_Ishtar
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You missed the part where the game is called Oracle of Seasons, the main character is literally LINK.
Also there's this.
The bottom left logo looks like that of Jow Forums's. Perhaps the top two also serve something of significance.

Attached: Oracle_of_Seasons.jpg (1600x800, 242K)

Actually the top right was already linked to RLC by some autist, though that's a stretch imo.

You're right, fixed

Attached: 684351846.png (766x814, 299K)

we live in a simulation. can someone post the pasta where it's like "I believe in an omnipresent God..." or whatever?

This shit along with the absurd get + id combo from the other day really tingles my schizophrenia. 1kEOY boys

It's shit like this that makes me believe in collective consciousness.

Attached: 1540837070117.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>12 years until release

Top right is the bitcoin symbol

I'm the user that first discovered the oracle of seasons connection while taking a shit at work. When someone posted the release date synchronicity I truly could not believe it was real.

god speed user

Well done, marine.

Yeah, at this point if chainlink makes us unbelievably rich it'll just confirm that we are truly living in a simulation.

This must have been on purpose. I can't believe it's a coincidence.

As long as the simulation is well built, it really makes no difference to me.

Attached: 1541916880883.jpg (1204x983, 124K)

Link is love. Link is life.

Top right is KEK ...

Attached: IMG_20190514_211945.jpg (2048x2048, 344K)

There's also a Zelda reference in some chain link code (don't remember what exactly it was). Can someone post it?

not going to lie friends, this spooks me

Is true, I was in the thread, he was in fact taking a shit.

anyone have some more context on this? where are the three non-zelda caps from?

I'm still wrapping my head around the fact that i'm searching for clues to my hopeful financial fortune on a pic of a game cartridge that is 20 years old and discussing it on a hungarian funnel web spider breeding forum. Strange times.

Also, Mainnet was announced 10 years to the day I met my wife

They reference Nayru in it.

zelda.gamepedia.com/Nayru_(Goddess)

Is true. I was in his ass, he was in fact squeezing me out

I don't know frens

but I think we are going to be rich

Attached: homeslice.png (900x900, 606K)

Collective consciousness is real

Attached: whoops.jpg (577x348, 48K)

Funnel webs in Hungary you say?

Attached: 1557199914716.jpg (1600x1188, 397K)

you have been blessed with a chainlink synchronicit event. they happen to those of us destined to make it. in addition to the oracle of seasons find, i also received 777 as my number at mcdonald's.

>fundamental
is this why Sergey keeps saying it? To make it blindingly obvious to us autists.

You got any x tier insights into this collective consciousness/synchronicity stuff. We biznessmen are ill equipped for this.

please tell me your ordered a bic mac and heard a toilet flush as they handed you you order

Attached: bitconned.jpg (1878x1898, 795K)

Green is obviously the Jow Forums clover, and red is The Singularity. The color and shape kind of lining up with RLC is just close enough for me to indulge in these autist clown world dreams.

I once met a vagrant who explained it to me as such:

Our body: Phone
Brain: Simcard
Soul: Internet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_of_Ishtar

Attached: 88888888.png (702x531, 245K)

Daaaaaa

Attached: sketch-1557887380562.png (1080x1533, 1.3M)

Television, films, videogames often manage to predict events before they occur

Some say that it was actually the increase of amplitude of choir singers voices rather than instruments as being the sole determiner for Martin Luther's 95 theses. There is often a direct relationship between art and musical styles and what manifests in history generally. The symbols themselves do not seem to need to be logical or related to the events they cause

Attached: book.jpg (671x510, 75K)

The cross with sickle is Town Crier, some anons pointed it out in another thread. It makes more sense than it being some tezos shitcoin.

It was all calculated.

Everything

Meaning, I guess, that it's all already out there. Sometimes threads of time leak into one another, and sometimes we become aware of them in our current temporal reality.

Maybe synchronicities are like hyperlinks. Shortcuts between different parts of the whole.

Attached: VortexBasedMathematics4.png (768x478, 719K)

Attached: VortexBasedMathematics7.png (768x463, 619K)

Attached: the-pharaonic-templar-switzerland-nazi-cia-nato-connection02.jpg (449x635, 28K)

Attached: VortexBasedMathematics3-768x481.jpg (768x481, 100K)

Attached: 918c6b6861cef2cb8173009cb21ce0a9.jpg (1273x1505, 393K)

Oracle of seasons game peak price point was 347$ some anons on dmt said similair price point plot thickens frens unironically scared

Attached: LIN347$EOY.png (725x440, 28K)

Attached: wdqd3232d32.jpg (1160x735, 463K)

dmt user said 379

This whole thread is the silicone valley episode with the sesame seed investment.

Open Sesame. Says me.

Attached: cryptoactors.png (1442x977, 310K)

Are those fags holding eth, btc and link?

Okay now this shit is breaking my mind. Please make it stop. Think it might actually have been 347 exactly.

okay boomer mistake buying 40 LINK for 40K$ may not be a mistake check the pic

Attached: WHATTHEFUCK.png (725x440, 32K)

Attached: 1549457780471.gif (500x831, 1.9M)

You fuckin NEETs have no clue. You filthy tendy eating, good boy point spending, degenerate farm animals don't understand how lucky you are.

I talk to several VCs based in SF and a blockchain software dev company in r
REDACTED. Most of these people who run these or work in these communities have no clue what's coming. There's a few who understand, when they see the Web3 + Chainlink mentioned together,,for example. But Most VCs, their staff, and followers are wrapped up in trying to unload alt bags they bought at fire sale levels, or not even clued in that CL is essentially what they're waiting to get their silly ideas off the ground, instead of trying to reinvent the wheel.

What I am saying is CL is going to catch nearly 80% of the blockchain """insiders""" off guard. Real quick, real fast, esp all the POZZ'd up liberals in SF

Cryptoweenies run SF proper now, but none of them have ever seen or met Sergey in public, he doesn't go to any cryptobars or any meet ups. The boy works hard. For 6 years he's worked on this project.

You ought to thank him for incorporating Link in the Cayman Islands and then selling his tokens directly to CZ.

$400k
Although he did clear the entire order book. His average might be $1k.

Attached: 2019514_231348149.jpg (720x1280, 479K)

wtf is my penis then?

or a pussy

Nah that boomer bought 40 links for 10k each. Pretty funny that the game guide was sold for 10k and shortly after 1k. Could mean that the boomer's mistake was also written in the fabric of our universe and 1k is soon to come.

about a year ago i was refreshing my coin market cap and for some reason the price on chainlink was 370 dollars a coin

i was like wtf and refreshed again and it displayed the actual current price at the time which was about 30 cents.

ill never forget that moment and have been accumulating only link since then

it was unreal.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-10-14 at 3.14.01 PM.png (539x477, 271K)

Attached: oracleofseasonsbackcover.jpg (800x793, 215K)

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
>You see, one of the core tenets of Chaos Magick practice (the only mainstay, really) is the creation of magic sigils (also called “glyphs”) to “codify and project one’s Will into the Universe.”

>Basically, you make an image that represents your “will” (desire fueled by powerful emotions or altered states) and the universe will take care of the rest.

>When a lot of people pool their united willpower towards a single sigil, its called a Hypersigil, and its exponentially more potent.

>Millions of the “little people” that browse Jow Forums have embedded the image of Pepe with their hatred for Hillary’s alleged corruption, and their hope for Trump’s victory over her in November. Whether they did this consciously or not, its exactly what has happened.

>That’s because the REAL magic comes from plain and simple human attention. How you look at reality shapes it in ways that we’re only now beginning to fully understand. Ironically, the science of quantum physics is rapidly bringing the reality of magick to light (shadilay).

ominous

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 11.42.40 PM.png (402x29, 27K)

Attached: 18424234_10154664370639499_407319271223577966_n.jpg (600x911, 110K)

So why is it that the only people who speak this openly, usually destitute?

Or are many successful people following this practice of magic without telling anyone?

Removable CD rom

> he has no fucking idea
The world needs people like you to function, regardless of what an oblivious little cog you might be. You keep doing you.

If chainlink does make us rich as the prophecy fortold it will spawn at least 1 religion and will prove in my mind that memetic magic is real and that together we can harness reality to our whim.
There's also the school of thought (the religion) that Kek is giving us this money for a purpose and that we are meant for something greater.
Either way this reality is fucky and link mooning will raise a lot of metaphysical questions about the nature of said reality

>Either way this reality is fucky and link mooning will raise a lot of metaphysical questions about the nature of said reality
Unironically this

By whom is the question

Attached: frf3f4.jpg (1362x747, 86K)

Attached: 2019-05-14-21-15-41.jpg (1064x1213, 239K)

Attached: 2019-05-14-21-15-21.jpg (1064x709, 104K)

Why does it cut off there? What's the rest of the quote?

>You ought to thank him
thank him? I would kill for him no questions asked

thanks user, I thought it was just a mantra I didn't realize it was a Gematria connection what the fuck

To add, I know for a fact that the next upcoming smart contract platform will be using ChainLink. No idea when either will be announced (next month?). The signs are all there. I really just want to buy more.

So much this. Fucking with my head. First Trump, then this. What the fuck, man.

Jesus Christ so much delusion in one thread.

Church of the Seven Sevens.

Don't forget where it all started (desu it started way before this)

Attached: Germanwings.png (1876x1528, 3.52M)

Chainlink also has the same jewish gematria as "I am Rich", kek.

What the actual fuck

Someone explain what Im reading regarding Nayru

Happened recently to me

Attached: IMG_20190302_184410.jpg (3036x4048, 3.29M)

>There's also the school of thought (the religion) that Kek is giving us this money for a purpose and that we are meant for something greater.
Then this will be of equal importance memetically as compared to the first meme war which got trump elected. Many in the school of thought you described also identify Jow Forums as the economic arm of Jow Forums. What happens with this level of funding in the hands of autists who have already proven to outwit entire intelligence agencies using weaponized autism?

put me in the screencap

fucking checked

What is chainlink even good for and why would I risk my eth investment for it at this point?

See I don't think it's that we outwit them. I think it's that together we can change reality (or at least we have someone who can on out side). Idk about you but when Jow Forums is really humming and there's a collective goal I can feel it. Like the hivemind is active.
It's very interesting

Uhh, guys. I don't feel so good.
Is this why Jow Forums is known for weaponized autism?

Attached: Sumerian.png (1920x1080, 595K)

lol fuck off you fucking faggot

Based. Linkie since the beginning. Full on believer in meme magic. I want in

>dat 2019 met gala

Attached: dfs4545e.jpg (681x666, 165K)

I just looked into the hexagon on Saturn.
>"...was later revisited by Cassini-Huygens in 2006. During the Cassini mission, the hexagon changed from a mostly blue color to more of a golden color"

Cassini has the same gematria as Mcdonalds.

The hexagon started changing color in 2013, when development on chainlink supposedly began.

I'm fucking done for tonight, going insane.

One of Chainlink s greatest meme connection was done literally in the toilets. Meme magic is real and Kek is giving us all the signs

>doesn't know about poopmagick
>doesn't know that ''you are what you eat'' also applies the other way

>Doesn't understand that ''full of shit'' is ''litterally'' full of shit.

Food is the poison/illusion.

Attached: download (37).jpg (599x332, 21K)

Yes, when you have a common goal in the minds of many powerful anons at once, it certainly feels that way. It could even be that only a select few have the true potential for it. It's fascinating to imagine that there could be a handful of us working ceaselessly on some anonymous vintage lithuanian scooter restoration board who provide dank enough memes to tip the scales and shift reality. Memetics have always been around, as we see the elites forcing us to be unwitting participants in their rituals. But now that the chans have essentially open-sourced that knowledge, we are using it ourselves.

Attached: 1547383113929.png (757x540, 165K)

What happens?
We take the battle to the zog.
Even if we lose its gonna be a wild ride.
Never underestimate the power of weaponized autism

Am I too late..? I just wanna make it.

they even got RORY on there!!