So is the bull run over now?

So is the bull run over now?

Attached: 1472446021599.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

unironically yes.

if you look at all past recoveries from bear markets, they all have at least one strong false start that dumps on everyone

don't be surprised if the market suddenly dumps 3k just as easily as it went up 3k

Idk, I'd say its extremely risky. I would not be surprised if bitcoin was $10 or in the 5000s in the next few days. Look at the daily and it just looks clown ass retarded.

I mean $10k. I also wouldn't rules a double bottom in the 3000s.

12 hours until it resumes

Lots of bitcoin stuck on chinance. We could bleed all the down to sub 5k in a matter of minutes once it's up.

set your alarm for 6am EST fren

This is why the market is flying...so many coins are locked up.

I really hoped 9k was happening.

Glad I'm safely in fiat.

Attached: 1531280283274.jpg (750x756, 120K)

it was trending up even before binance being locked out faggots.

itll be a slow gradual climb from now on though till 10k

A few more weeks.

It will but you have to wait until July.

Anyone who wanted to lock in their profit could have simply traded into one of the four or five stable coins on binance. Trading was still enabled.

The "dump when binance reopens" FUD is completely baseless and setting up to be a great bear trap. I'll be buying the dip if there is one.

Looks like we're seeing lower highs and lower lows.

deluded bear

Look at the daily and the 4hr charts. Where tf do you see lower lows.

bears dont understand because theyre poor fags so they dont actually trade anything

There was one failure in the previous run up. But this this run more closer resembles the second run up right now on a dozen or so indicators.

Also the last bull run started with a 40% dump. It was bullish as fuck even in spite of that dump. Even right now the current run up can dump 40% and it would be the absolute time of times to go all in.

Lol what? This move was the BEGINNING of what will be a MULTI YEAR bull market. Stop being such an ADHD riddled faggot and just go buy some bitcoin and sit on it for 3-5 years you retard

If you wanna get cute try and wait for a pullback to 6k before buying, but it ain’t going much lower than that if it does at all

If that was the case then BTC would not have pumped up so much. lets face it, most people are still in BTC and they are all ready to dump before everyone else dumps on them.

>If you wanna get cute try and wait for a pullback to 6k before buying, but it ain’t going much lower than that if it does at all

based

Why are a lot of people saying *Multi-year bullmarket*?

Because they’re delusional

Wait nvm that fucking volume is absolutely fucking parabolic, the pictures of rockets and green dildos won't even represent what this is about to become.

>Because they’re delusional

Because it always happens and has been doing so reliably for 10 years or so now.