Unironically how do I get over my moral imperative to help people and not fuck them over so that I may become a...

Unironically how do I get over my moral imperative to help people and not fuck them over so that I may become a cutthroat capitalist? My brain won't let me do it. I can't fuck people over in the name of profit.

Attached: large_WOWS_leodicapriofist.jpg (980x551, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ripleys.com/weird-news/fbi-wonderful-life/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys. ure worthless

I know. One day...

You are helping people, your family, or future wife and kids, these worthless npcs deserve to be separated from their money

come towards the light, OP

Attached: 800px-Karl_Marx_001.jpg (800x1013, 315K)

>Hidden hand
What did he mean by this /biz?

This is a meme propagated by literal Soviet and Chicom demoralization propagandists.

To be successful as a capitalist you have to be someone who is able to make many people happy or invest in a product or service that benefits the lives of others

It’s in nobodies nature to fuck over their own kind (unless you are a nigger subhuman). The reason why (((capitalist))) seem to be able to do it so easily is because they are actually not fucking over their own, they are fucking over us.

Never fuck over your own people, only fuck over your enemies. Learn how to out Jew the Jew.

>help people
by being respectful of other peoples' privacy and independence
by not using guilt as leverage
by advocating for your customers

>I can't fuck people over in the name of profit.
Correct

This. Trannypol's capitalism fud is fucking pathetic as always.

>it's bad that a CEO's salary is $100 per employee per year
>it's good that the government takes $10,000 from that same employee (+7% of whatever that employee's wage is more from the company he works for in the form of payroll taxes) because "muh roads"

Attached: le ara face.gif (640x360, 439K)

You unironically shouldn't change. It's not worth it if If there's a God or we're living in simulation controlled by "Gods". TNo matter what discount rate you use, the present value of eternal suffering is -$∞. You can be a great capitalist without trying to fuck other people over. In fact, you can make the world a better place. Create net value for society and capture some of it through profits.

Once you get fucked badly enough in life you will be able to fuck others easily because you will perceive their fucking as nothing compared to what you have endured.

t. jews
>Let us consider the actual, worldly Jew – not the Sabbath Jew, as Bauer does, but the everyday Jew. Let us not look for the secret of the Jew in his religion, but let us look for the secret of his religion in the real Jew. What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money. [...] The Jew has emancipated himself in a Jewish manner, not only because he has acquired financial power, but also because, through him and also apart from him, money has become a world power and the practical Jewish spirit has become the practical spirit of the Christian nations. The Jews have emancipated themselves insofar as the Christians have become Jews. [...] In the final analysis, the emancipation of the Jews is the emancipation of mankind from Judaism.
- Karl Marx

Attached: Karl-Marx1-d9076c70d7110a86690306d6cc7a16bc.jpg (444x444, 42K)

Were you raised by a single mom by any chance.

They're gonna give their money to someone. Might as well be you. Convince yourself you can do more with the cash than the other chump(s).

You have to help people to make money in capitalism. Dipshit

You know Marx was a jew, right?

checked, satan
also, have a source for this quote?

>Jews can't dislike Jews
Ok bud.
Its well known that Marx was an antisemite.

Capitalism isn't about fucking people over, it is about creating value, doing things that people want to give you money for. Just do something someone values

On the Jewish Question by Karl Marx

Ok pal. Communism is the jewish faith incarnate. You will hang with your jewish pals.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. All the films you see about this stuff are made in Hollywood which was controlled by the Soviet Union at one time, and was literally funded by the USSR to portray things in a specific light for political reasons. This has gone on since the 1930s. Even It's a Wonderful Life is a Soviet funded propaganda piece

ripleys.com/weird-news/fbi-wonderful-life/

Attached: potter-bailey.jpg (1000x563, 154K)

Frank Capra (the fucking director) was a right-wing Republican.
The only source in that article is an analysis by an FBI agent wherein no evidence is cited whatsoever.
What the actual fuck are you talking about nigger

Whoops what's this
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Unironically buy the top of this crypto run and hold it forever watching your money bleed away until you're a thin husk of the user that you once were

Just buy BSV and make money the honest way. The fact that there's a certain fold in your brain matter that makes you behave with "morals" and integrity does not preclude you from financial succes.

I love how that commie faggot stopped posting as soon as you posted the chink-pasta.

This this this

This. Help and network with upstanding white people, fuck over traitor/leftist whites, and jews.

Yup. Prove him wrong.

Attached: Ford.jpg (1417x859, 872K)

Give your money to someone who will. Make sure they're legally obligated to return your money with interest/profit, though.

He was a Chinese psyop shill-poster here specifically to propagate Communist demoralization. If you post that they get pulled away from their assignment

>his philosophy killed 100+ million people
>morally good
Go back to plebbit

cut your foreskin off

Why would I believe a jew when he tells me they're all evil liars?
I think I'll stick with Hitler instead of your jew whose ideology fucked everything.

you wouldn't have that problem if the only person you were fucking over was your forex broker.

theres nothing wrong with getting rich off providers of liquidity.

>t. "all jews are evil" cuck pagan

are people in china just not allowed to see this shit? or what why does this piss chinese people off so much? and before anyone asks i know about the history of it all i just want to know why it pisses them off

Check out my Jow Forums library sociopath section:
Bizpill.online/sociopathy

Ive cataloged the pertinent tldr of the ricky gervais principle and some other stuff about hominid neural circuitry from ra wilson you may find helpful

>I already know all about it
>please tell me about it again so I can understand

muh 100 gorillion

he pulled out a gun and shot the photographer after

Even Bobby Fischer recognized that jews are worst cancerous plague of our society and existence in general

Hi, OP. Firstly, how old are you?

In my teens and early adulthood I was like you, I never took from anyone (even if it was offered) and I gave anything people wanted. I was meek, retiring and never "took part", out of a fear of influencing or manipulating someone. Girls (perhaps the most important resource of all) would come and give me a chance to take them, and I would politely ignore it an not do anything, because of course taking things from people is BAD. In this way, I pissed off a lot of people in my town and those girls now hate me.

With jobs, I graduated with a very good degree but avoided any normal job because I didn't want to do anything that, I thought, made the world worse. And I thought most things made the world worse. Anything to do with technology, absolutely (polluting, brain-destroying, social-destroying) or anything to do with finance, etc.

Instead, I did hippy non-jobs and lived very cheaply.

Gradually, this perspective started to change. My mechanism of change may be different to yours and it was complex and had many different causes*

Skipping forwards a few years, I now have my own set of moral codes. In crypto, I have no issue whatsoever with outright SCAMMING people, because I believe that in this game, in this system, anything goes - and we all know what we're doing. I have dumped on people are probably destroyed them, killed projects after pumping them with my lies. I have no issue with that, the same has happened to me and we're in this to compete with each other for coins, that's all. We all know it's bullshit in the end. It's like being in an MMA fight but afraid to hit the other guy in case you hurt him. THAT'S WHAT HE'S HERE FOR. The same goes for most business situations.

continued...

Your opponent is there by choice, in an attempt to compete with you (or possibly cooperate, against others) and it's up to you to either do your best, or quit altogether.

As far as I can tell, being in this society today or being alive at all, is all about competition. Compete for women, compete for money, compete for everything. When you are a healthy man this is the most natural thing in the world, and even when you lose it kind of feels good because at least you were there, where you belong, trying.

*for example, if you were to inject Testosterone this week, your moral attitudes on a lot of matters would change just from that, you see? These things are affected strongly by our health and hormonal state.

Define “fucking people over.”

I'm not OP, but saying "I overcame my victimization of the world by becoming a snake oil salesman" wouldn't really give me a vote of confidence that you can be profitable without being an asshole.
Is right, or is at least how I function. Looking at shitty services or businesses and then trying to offer a better solution at a socially optimal profit isn't really a terrible thing to try and strive for.

What in the fuck

this is an unhealthy mindset though. I've always been pretty adept with computers/software. Taught myself to code when I was 15 and been doing it ever since. Does that mean I'd be right to use what I know to steal from you? Just use a 0day to hop onto your network and empty out your wallet/bank? If everything is a competition then it is entirely your fault for not being as good (or better than) I am at securing your system correct? Your worldview is that of a sociopath user, and I'll have no part in it.

Whatever you say, autists
I empathize with NatSoc anons but the the racial stuff just serves as a distraction. It's classic divide and conquer. CIA has funded many right-wing ethnonationalist uprisings around the world because it makes easier to subvert those countries and convert them into puppets for unfettered capitalism/international Jewry. Why do you think every single public figure is assassinated once they start trying to bring the races together? Once you stop focusing on race and start attempting to form a poor people's coalition, you will be murdered by the State.
Like it or not, that user is correct. This is the function of capitalism. All social relationships are predicated on the ability to accumulate capital at all costs. There are few legitimate social bonds formed in this capitalist oligarchy because our economic system encourages a culture of sociopathy, narcissism and consumerism. We cannot self-actualize and reach our potential in this world. Neo-darwinian philosophy is so pervasive that it blinds us to what really matters.
With that being said, do what you must to survive.

Attached: marx_peace_sign.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

based as fuck

simple. you create value in the marketplace and get rewarded for it. thats what capitalism is all about. of course a filthy communist would never understand

Join the BTC cult.

Attached: blockthestream.png (1200x800, 270K)

Entirely up to you, sir. I wouldn't steal from people, personally, but you may wish to do so.

Your arbitrary example of hacking and robbing people seems somewhat out of place.

OTOH, you would happily compete with another man for a job opening in your field, right? You would attempt to present yourself as the better candidate.

I assure you, everything we do is in competition. I was very detailed in explaining why in crypto, for instance, it's OK to shill/lie/dump on people. Because we're all in here and we know the game and we're risking our money for the chance to make more.

By putting my money in a bank I am saying "I don't want to play this game, please leave me out of it," and personally I would respect that and leave that person's money alone.

You may wish to use your hax0r skills to do otherwise, but that's up to you. We all have different boundaries.

mfw I realise I might be a Jew.

Satan they are your underlings so why tf do you complain.

You're either a jew or a sociopath.

Read Adam Smith's Theory of Moral Sentiments

There are predators and prey. If you don’t feed on the weak someone will feed on your hopes and dreams.

While you are correct that there are no universal laws (like in physics) that ban you from raping, murdering, pillaging or frauding. Doing any of these without any conscience probably makes you a sociopath or similar.

By refusing to follow any sort of laws or principles (e.g. NAP), you can expect others to do the same to you. E.g. someone murdering you for frauding them.

You are probably scarred from your early life and I'm sorry for that - I can relate to some of it - but your behaviour is cringy. I suggest you use your cryptogainz to see a psychiatrist. Juice up if your not man enough to do it.

jeez, my post is cringy as well

>jeez, my post is cringy as well

Yes pretty cringy especially since you seem to have not even read my post at all before replying.

>By refusing to follow any sort of laws or principles

What are you even talking about. The only laws I've broken are speeding/motoring offences, and I suppose I've possessed drugs as well.

"refusing to follow any sort of laws or principles"

kek

>you can expect others to do the same to you

I certainly do, and if you can for a moment limit your wild imagination (brb raping people) to crypto, that I've been talking about, I ABSOLUTELY expect people to 1) shill me their crap and 2) dump on me if I fall for it/buy at the wrong time.

It's the game we are all playing and we know we're playing it, willingly. As I said before, I have my own set of morals in this game. Examples:

> someone from a discord sent me $40,000 of a coin so that I could sell it for him and return him the ETH. I'd never met the guy, he just trusted me, and I sent it back in full.

> OTOH, I will load up on a shitcoin and then post whatever crap is necessary on this board to try and make people buy it. If they do, willingly, then that's fine by me, and I will sell to them.

You may have different attitudes towards those situations, who knows.

>You are probably scarred from your early life and I'm sorry for that

No I was raised by two loving parents who are still happily married, in a good home and went to a very good school, and I have nothing but positive memories and good will towards people. Hence my particularly noble beliefs about how to behave towards people, in contrast to your predilection towards rape and murder*
*intentional misinterpretation of what you're saying, in the hope that you were merely doing the same.