Skyscam

Where have all the skyshills disappeared, finally found a new scam to advertise? All bagholders killed themselves? Literally have not seen a single thread in months. Please come back, i enjoyed your cuckery :(

Attached: skycoin.png (1263x800, 80K)

Same. Would you like to argue about consensus algos?

Nah, i just miss my scizos :( i hope they are just hiding.

literally the only crypto offering actual services and hardware

stay poor with your erc20 pajeet tokens

You came! I was so worried :) how have you been? Now that BTC is pumping, how is skycoin doing?

pretty good pajeet. how is your erc20 token doing

LOOOOL I would have forgotten about this coin if i wasn't getting a handful of them every month as a mining reward. pretty low risk desu, i already had a few rpis that were unused, if it moons back to $50, awesome, if not, meh

BTC is now erc20 token? Heh, pretty good one :) i would still say that my "erc20 token" is doing a bit better that yours. But its ok, its not a competition. And if BTC pumps, other coins pump as well ;)

lmao cope harder poor pajeet

Attached: A149F8CF-6823-4C6A-99D4-08B4DAB3EC90.png (532x511, 47K)

This is what i missed! Skycoin is truly better than BTC, i can see it now :)

Soon, frens. we're all gonna make it

Attached: 1517175082756.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

I'm accumulating Sky, wish I had more. Fudders can fuck off

I really liked the little gizmos they'd produce. They looked shoddy as hell but I'm a sucker for that kind of shit.

The man who killed Skycoin

Attached: 9FF85949-2634-4692-9A8C-F630290A8785.jpg (507x272, 12K)

Omg bitcoin increased in price! For no reason, amazing!!!!

Meanwhile we have created our own hardware wallet, our own SoC for the skyminer 2.0, implemented CX language to the blockchain and more, what has Bitcoin, Ethereum and the rest done? Nothing? Oh ok.

Attached: 1_xMI467Gof1gGsTm95mQycA.jpg (1200x1200, 444K)

"We"? Are you part of the team? Or, have you (just like BTC, ETH etc.) done nothing? :)

And yet all that is useless as there is no consensus algorithm.

Attached: 1551691717795.jpg (625x390, 30K)

Sold it all for xnv

Whenever I look at my skyminer I want to hurt myself

Same user, $40k spent on that piece of junk and a stash of sky. Decided to sell for SV instead and feeling much comfier.

i remember considering buying this at $3. dead coin. though this is definitely the bottom.
how the fuck does the mining reward work?

Synth tella you it will b x amount per official 'node'(8 to a miner) or x/2 amount per unofficial miner. Then when they pay out a month at that he says the price of sky crashed too much (while they were dumping on binance during a "trading comp") so then he has to make it x/2 for official and x/4 for unofficial. Then he says coin hours will be one sky/20k coin hrs and that the coin hour bank will be ready soon and then you hold your coins to generate lots of coin hours (keeping coins off the market) then he delays CH bank and changes it to one sky/50k CH or whatever he wants. Then he says metered bandwidth will be out on mainnet then "mainnet" launches with no consensus algo or metered bandwidth. It's just bullshit after bullshit from the NLP fuckers mouth.

LOL jesus thats fucked up

Yikes :(

Nice consensus!

Do you have brain damage?

bro got dumped on so hard you can tell. I’m sorry my man

You skytards don't see the pyramid scheme pattern here, do you?

Skycoin is the best coin

all good. i just laugh at this shit. it was so absurd at the time. i had like 350k off $6k principle in various alts and didn't want to go into usdt, thought bitcoin was a corpse and didn't want to cash out fiat to pay tax so i just sorta reallocated from one gain in to sky and thought it was a dope idea. I still kind of do, it's just the same thing will exist on bitcoinsv but with a consensus algo and algorithmic money supply.

PoS - proof of synth