BINANCE EXIT SCAMMING BINANCE EXIT SCAMMING BINANCE EXIT SCAMMING BINANCE EXIT SCAMMING BINANCE EXIT SCAMMING BINANCE...

BINANCE EXIT SCAMMING BINANCE EXIT SCAMMING BINANCE EXIT SCAMMING BINANCE EXIT SCAMMING BINANCE EXIT SCAMMING BINANCE EXIT SCAMMING BINANCE EXIT SCAMMING BINANCE EXIT SCAMMING

Attached: 2586D911-2888-4F60-8C48-A77D7ECAA6C6.jpg (593x601, 44K)

Binance will perform a system upgrade at 2019/05/15 3:00 AM (UTC), taking approximately 6-8 hours.

Attached: 1273779245441.jpg (456x599, 100K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU CHINK FUCKS

Attached: 1480352760508.jpg (900x973, 204K)

g-guys funds are safu r-right

Attached: 1411268810148.jpg (456x432, 50K)

CZ speaks in code.
hack = europol
system upgrade = exit scam

Dudes, they are updating the system with security measures so that shit from other day does not happen again

But that would be too sensible desu.

Instead let’s all panic, flip cars, and burn the city to the ground!

It's fucking scary because until regular deposits and withdrawals are allowed we don't really have ownership of the tokens in our accounts.

That's what you get for holding shitlink

>S A F E L Y S T O R E D

Its gone. Same happen with cryptopia lol they just delay the bad news

Spoiler alert: even if deposits and withdrawals are enable again, you still don't have ownership of any coins on your Binance account. Not your keys, not your coins. First fucking rule of crypto you normie faggots do you not remember Mt. Gox or Bitgrail?

Fuck you bobo

Ohhhh god and i have so much LINK in there...fuuucckkkkkk

Do i kiss my gains good bye?

There will be at least a marginal dump.

Take your coins off of Binance as soon as possible. Jesus Christ the absolute state of Linkies. Why would you trust chinks with your precious moon tokens?

Not my first system maintenance. Bet some of you will lose sleep lol. Welcome to crypto you fucken rookies.

So.. This will crash the crypto market.

My soul is ready to be crushed by the absolute state of distain

I moved my gains to USDC. I am safu.

This why I never keep more than 10% of stack in exchanges. Still would suck to lose what I have in binance but I kinda doubt they are exit scamming. They like to do things like shut things down for maintenance so they can trade with your funds sometimes. A different sort of scam. Annoying but probably not the end of the world.

> mfw link moons and Binance exit scams with a Jow Forumslet fortune

You will NEVER see your money again, its gone

SAFU = SECURE ALL FOREIGNER UNITS

This dude is stealing all my matic

You guys are beyond help.

Attached: 1549431132848.jpg (483x374, 46K)

Based

Attached: 7CA5881A-8C47-4AB7-9AA4-8B94513FB4E7.jpg (644x632, 68K)

Kek, sometimes you just have to laugh