Kek what a cuck

kek what a cuck

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 10.17.48 AM.png (1298x1270, 1.53M)

Attached: 1557205001777.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Haha here have a piss bottle buddy

LoL that faggot uses a kick stand.

>business & finance

That’s a healthy hobby that makes him happy. Nothing wrong.

Attached: 6FC43370-5F74-47BB-AA22-B677FCC8F491.jpg (507x583, 50K)

Would you rather him be a nigger trashing the town?

Oh come on he's like 14

You have to go back

While the guy certainly has the physical appearance of a cuck, doing something that not too long ago was considered a normal and admirable demonstration of mild civic virtue shouldn't be something to laugh at someone for

it would have been better if he just did it because he wanted to clean things up instead of doing it to take a photo of yourself and upload to reddit for upvotes

Only white people do things like this. A spic would be throwing trash all over the town and a nigger would be shooting people and stealing.

Let's all laugh at the white boy doing unpaid community work to improve his neighborhood's environment.

Attached: 1499231219239.jpg (720x617, 157K)

You are all dicks. That’s some noble shit.

OP is this you? Enjoy your bags

Says the faggot posting screenshots from the front page of leddit on an Indian shitcoin shilling imageboard. Also, Business and Finance. Also sage

He would get Shazam powers over you tho.

This. He can be responsible and improve his community while Tyrone is fucking his sister because she's turned on by him being a detriment to the community. Ending coverture was a mistake.

He really should be looking into getting paid for that work though. He's out there busting his ass for free, doesn't seem right.

This. His pose, his bags indicate he's a virtue signalling attention seeking faggot. Defnitely a cuc k

Yeah it sucks that a black guy is probably fucking his sister instead of him doing it himself, but free-associating every little thing with a story about how bad white people have it in current year makes you an absolute nigger regardless of your actual ethnicity

Janny irl
He does it for free

Attached: 79942CEC-2BC3-4842-A7EF-C4C229A7A8DD.jpg (334x506, 39K)

Fuckin kek'd

Attached: 1463773495391.jpg (533x388, 59K)

Reddit is so fucking grimy. They'll say anything for stupid fucking internet points that don't mean shit, and it's so obvious they're lying most of the time. Every time I read a post from there I just wait for it to transition into the lyrics of the Fresh Prince theme, but then it just ends and I realize they actually expect me to believe this shit.

I upvoted you this time, but can you ELI5 what you meant when you said "grimy".

So this is the power of white guilt...

Reddit users like points, any of you consider that maybe someone took a pic of him and posted it for points

How much will he make from Reddit cucks when he starts a Patreon though? I wouldn't laugh if I were you.

you have to go back

SAGE

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Would've been better if he/she didn't post it for "karma" but whatever. Can you imagine trying to make your community nicer? Of course you can't because you neets won't even clear your room of piss bottles.

all these reddit fags in here. this asshole did it purely for internet fame.

The state doesn’t care about you and will take your money or doesn’t deserve or violently deprive you of your freedoms. Fuck doing a street sweeper’s job for free.

he needa hav sex laawd these white boys

Attached: 1557872792308.jpg (716x828, 123K)

based black man

>because I don't like the state, I will depend entirely on the state to take care of my local community

guy is based and environment pilled. filthy fucking littering niggers need to be executed. if i saw any of you fuckheads even throw a cig on the ground i will make you fucking eat it.

It’s more that because the state will take the same amount from you regardless, you shouldn’t invest any time into something you’re already paying someone else to do.
The real solution is to just vote to minimize government involvement and taxes but any population above double digits decides to make this impossible for whatever reason.

Unironically my scaling solution would pay this guy.. technically the participants would vote on him. Real shit happening fast

I cut my shitpiss bottles in half and reseal them with super glue.
They can retain fluid just fine if you are aware of the weakness, but explode gloriously if you apply internal air pressure.
I leave my special bottles in areas void of litter, I always come back the next day to a stain and gain a sense of accomplishment I cannot verbally explain.
Pick up my shitpiss bottles and get it all over your hands you fucking cuck faggot.

Attached: 1539011817472.png (656x913, 541K)

itt: shitbag cynics who probably never did anything for their community

Kek you gotta admit he fuckin pwned you there

I did this today. Theres a small grotto just off campus i smoke weed at and i took a garbage bag and cleaned it up today. Didnt post it on social media but didnt feel like a cuck. Felt good because stuff blows out of garbage cans and accumulates in certain areas due to wind.

Is that really all the trash he was able to collect in a few hours? That's like one trashbag that accidentally ripped open in someone's driveway and then the wind took it down the street.

> what is community
He's not doing it for the state, he's doing it for his community. Despite what some hyper individualists seem to think today.

Good for you user, I also cleaned the neighborhood with a group. Didn't post about it on social media fuck that.

Cringy to upload it to reddit, but he's based for keeping his neighborhood clean. He's doing something to help his community. Those of you who laugh at him are most likely either uncivilized monkeys or have no sense of community.

> what is community
He's not doing it for the state, he's doing it for his community. Despite what some hyper individualists seem to think today, those two things are not the same.

the state will arrest you for smoking weed you cuckboy no point in cleaning up for free
look at this man in OP's photo and look at his bags
the state of Jow Forumscryptocurrency

No one got "pwned" here, Mr. Autismo. Pls kys.

They are the same to Leftists.

Leftie retard

I bet he makes more money selling trash than the average Jow Forumslet

Are you referring to me? Caring about your community doesn’t make you a leftie, brainlet. Modern neocons and far left liberals are destroying communities with their hyper individualism.

I dont get it what the fuck is so funny about a guy picking up trash where he lives.
>OMG HES A LEDDITOR

assuming everyone is a cynic out of misplaced teenage angst or plain poor character is in itself cope to avoid facing how deeply multiculturalism has destroyed some of us
30 years old yuroboomer here, and watching my town turn from peacefully quiet white to aggressively noisy brown has discouraged me from engaging in anything "community"

Go back.

wew that's a lot of irrelevant thoughts.

this
until we have an actually say in how our community operates we're just slaves of the state and any attempt to maintain it is a waste

Yep I just wanted a clean semi natural smoking grotto which is like 100 square feet of "forest" in between 3 busy intersections at corner of campus. Feels nice

But its legal in canada and i have medical marijua

Good on them. There should be more people in the world like this

As a conservative, this image angers me more than I can describe.

Fuck this planet and fuck anyone who works to make it better.

faggots like this are the reason why we need hitler back ASAP

You’re gonna look down at someone because it makes you feel significant when really that guy picking up a few bags of trash just made more of a positive impact on this world than you ever will

Why do people litter? :-(

>working for free
>noble
Are you a janny?

>community
Nice spook you got there

nice concern trolling aint no one falling for your shit

This.

I would agree if I just saw a guy like this in the street, but by posting this on the net he reveals his true intent accumulating internet points that represent social approval to him

why am I laughing so much

Donate to his Gofundme bro he needs a new bag

projecting and cope-pilled

He also doesn't have any tools on him like gloves, trash picker, hat, etc. If his neighborhood had a serious trash problem, he should've collected a lot more than that in a few hours. This looks staged.

Kid in OP pic is based and community-minded and represents everything the "muh golden age" faggots on Jow Forums claim to represent. In reality they want to hide in their digital nurseries and get other people to do everything for them while they sneer at them.

I used to recycle bottles and cans from where I worked and the bottle room guy used to be a huge dick so I actually filled a piss bottle and ran it through the machine which shreds it getting piss all over the shredded plastic bin.

Whatever motivates him it is still a cool thing to do

Hahahhahha
Based and redpilled

> be le change you want to see in le world xD
reddit

>I'm fine with being a cuck!
reminder that faggots like you who never wanted change never changed anything

Please consider the time it took you to find this, become angry at it and then and post it here. Imagine

Picking up garbage for free is the definition of cuckoldry
Also it won’t change anything

>using "le" even ironically
Fuck off, red**tor trying to fit in.

Faggot using plastic bags to pick up the trash fucking murderer

>no ur the resditor
>ironic censorship
what a waste of digits

You're using "is the definition of" wrong.

Picking up litter affects the direct environment. It allows better drainage, avoids animal injury, and prevents pile-up where one person sees another person drop litter, so drops their own.

Face it, the guy in the pic you pretend to be superior to is earning respect from people. You cannot even get other humans to look you in the eye when they talk to you, because they are so ashamed of who you are.