I Need a Job

>No hs diploma
>Finally taken the white pill and stopped being a hermit.
>Fapping Addiction almost gone
>At library or gym most days

List some jobs bros...
Or is it wiser just to work for myself and hustle or start a YT Channel? Ideas...

Attached: 1557776365012.jpg (720x720, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edge.org/response-detail/27034
informationphilosopher.com/freedom/cogito/
scholasticus.wordpress.com/2007/05/14/boethius-consolation-freedom-and-divine-foreknowledge/
instagram.com/mattdolan21/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't decide. Any decision you make was already made before you made it. Fate has already decided your path for you. This is the final pill

The fatepill is undeniable

Oh man, pls don't kys when the initial rush of improving your mindset wears off and the disillusionment sets in

No freakin way thats her right? Makeup should be illegal

First get your HS degree user and then go to take school to learn something that can't be mechanized. It will take some time, but the return on investment for trade school is still pretty high and if you're halfway decent you'll eventually work for yourself

Everything is a lie my friend, especially thots.

considering you're too fucking stupid to finish high school, do whatever you want

This though. I thought getting a good career and getting in shape, etc. would get me a gf and make me happy. These did not and I was depressed for a while. My advice is seek meaning in something other than economic value. For me, I found a local fitness group and got in touch with my Catholic faith.

I'm not a brainlet. It's just I had(have) some kind of personality disorder. I'd wake up virtually every night w some kind of night terror telling myself "this is the last day" or something like that.
Had friends and everything but just completely suicidal...
Always kept it to myself.
It's gone away now though.

assuming you're ameriburger:
get your HS diploma or a GED
go to community college, get a 4.0 GPA
go to your state university, get a 3.7+ GPA with a bachelor's in CS
get a six-figure job as a software engineer
win

Attached: 1529820576144.png (908x714, 586K)

get a fucking grip bro

It's definitely her. Even has her jew nose visible
(((Kurschner)))

Theycantkeepgettingawaywiththis

I am. Planning my life out now. I have a list of jobs im going to apply to tomorrow.
Anons advising me to get my hs diploma...
There is an adult school a block away from my place. So maybe I will.

>No hs diploma
McDonald's. If you're asking here on Jow Forums that means you're too stupid to do anything successful high school drop outs ever achieve.

>hi iq here

Attached: 400.jpg (585x399, 79K)

CS is for low IQ people

Attached: indians.jpg (460x276, 35K)

you only need
>leave Jow Forums
>leave toxic people/groups/friends/relatives

Good luck user! Hope you make it.

All possible fates occur in the infinite multiverse. Choose the one you will, OP. Don't worry, other instances of you will choose the others.

His choice to choose was never his choice
He thought he chose but he didn't, he didn't even have the choice to choose

shes a man?

also good job the things you mention is really hard to get

Quantum uncertainty guarantees an undetermined future. The only certainty is that all futures will happen simultaneously, not which one you will subjectively experience.

Redpill me on that and the the observer effect desu i'm too low iq but i read Boethius talking about God once

Is this real? Because this looks real.

>her

Attached: 3897349876.jpg (512x512, 47K)

she got doxxed a while ago
jewish anglo cunt

A short article that succinctly explains the concept: edge.org/response-detail/27034

dont get a job dont go to college dont have sex dont participate in society. Be an incel

Attached: image0 (3).jpg (480x320, 20K)

That's not at all what the uncertainty principle means. The 'all futures happen simultaneously' is only true if you adopt the many worlds interpretation (it is by no means generally accepted).

Furthermore, the uncertainty principle only prevents a system from SIMULTANEOUSLY occupying a definite state of two conjugate parameters (such as position and momentum).

You can have quantum models that are deterministic if you give up locality. That doesn't mean the model has to necessary satisfy predictability though. In fact, most quantum models are forced to abandon locality.

Congrats, you get the gold star for pointing out that quantum physics are a barely-explored area primarily composed of "interpretations" and thought experiments.

For a more in-depth conversation about how quantum forces can allow for free will in a generally-deterministic world: informationphilosopher.com/freedom/cogito/

Still cute. Would still bareback and impregnate.

Thx bro
Here is what I was referring to btw
scholasticus.wordpress.com/2007/05/14/boethius-consolation-freedom-and-divine-foreknowledge/

>life in the slow lane

I wouldn't say that, experimentally we've made great progress in designing/building/manipulating quantum systems. The different interpretations that are consistent with quantum theory all end up making equivalent predictions though. It is possible to come up with a more fundamental grounding on exactly what sets of assumptions are required though. For example, do we really have to abandon locality? Or is it enough to simply abandon outcome independence? Is relativity really violated by non local correlations? Or is it relativity preserved as long as no information can be sent faster than light (no signalling).

>Still cute. Would still bareback and impregnate

men can't get pregnant user.

Get your GED at least. ASAP

I can tell you're a faggot just from you using the word toxic.

Thanks. Will definitely do this.

don't self reflect

>got in touch with my Catholic faith.
Based cuck

That's not what she looks like shes posted a non makeup on her Instagram

imagine not being able to code shit just because a nignog codes

Attached: gtfo.jpg (499x498, 43K)

Stop pandering to people trying to talk shit user, from now on look at criticism as either

A) Objective and useful
B) Bottomfeeders trying to get one up on you because they hate themselves

That's not her

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-012609_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 462K)

solid

>non makeup
How stupid can you be?

Probably still at least a skin filter on that image.

Attached: take her swimming first date4.webm (576x1024, 2.93M)

Jobs are a fucking joke dude. Only pursue employment to gain skills you can't otherwise. For example, working for a plumber to become licensed yourself or learning how to survey property by someone whose been in the field for 20+ years.

Your job should be to find the most knowledgable people you can get access to in your field and learn as much as you can from them. Basically, you'll be starting their career where they left off. Kind of how like Buffett went to Columbia to study under Ben Graham.

There atleast 3 layers of makeup and photoshop in that pic, dont be retarded

Angry incel cope

>people actually believe these are the same person
how the fuck are you guys so bad at the basic act of distinguishing between two people who look vaguely similar

Cope

salty roastie cope

Attached: cope.png (362x272, 59K)

Imagine drawing eyebrows on your face

Attached: 8B8A7BAC-C1D6-4660-9BC1-44B1EDFE4454.jpg (270x369, 28K)

Feels good beeing a man looking naturally good without a gram of plastic like those bitches.

instagram.com/mattdolan21/?hl=en

>the face of biz

jej

What is your motivation to post before and after photos of this woman in an attempt to ruin her image?

If this were my gf and you had the unmitigated gall to spread photos of her on the internet in an attempt to ruin her reputation I'd do two things

1. Sue the ever loving crap out of you
2. Kick your butt so badly then make you apologize to her