You guys told me to apply to @humanitydao so I could be an early adopter and the founders kicked me out so they could...

You guys told me to apply to @humanitydao so I could be an early adopter and the founders kicked me out so they could let their friends and Vitalik get a top 100 spot in the project. What the fuck, even "decentralized" systems are just controlled by the founders.

Attached: 1556502237062.png (861x877, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xa0dc2f2f6fd98d9c7254f929db233f149741c432
humanitydao.org/humans
etherscan.io/tx/0xfc01bc52bf8cfabadfd1a037c8c4b39761fcc9a88aa2c1d20af26e62bc982e31
twitter.com/AnonBabble

really? that's funny
more details?

Fuck humanitydao. The only people voting are the founders and they kick out everyone to get their buddy’s in and then tell you on Twitter to apply again. Once Vitalik is in they will say how he is among the first 100 verified humans but only because they kicked 50 or so accounts. They’re a bunch of ducks sucking off anyone in the eth industry. Fuck humanitydao scam.

make a post on r/ethereum

I created an account and posted but its not showing up. Because its a new account I guess its in for moderation. This is what I wrote.

Just wanted to say the HumanityDAO team were super thrilled when Vitalik tweeted about them and applied to join HumanityDAO, so much so they decided to "rig" the votes for him.

The first 100 registered humans in HumanityDAO get a large percentage of the tokens that allow for governance. Unfortunately Vitalik was the 136th person to join.

HumanityDAO came up with a good plan though. They've kicked out 40 members who applied in front of Vitalik so he can squeeze right in the first 100. Look for their announcement soon stating Vitalik was among the first 100 of their "decentralized" system where the founders kick out lots of members to suck up to the ETH ELITE.

Their twitter and discord have the confused members trying to figure out why they were kicked, and HumanityDAO founders just say, oops, apply again. But Etherscan shows that it was the founders doing the kicking.

You cant spell decentralized without elitism and marketing. Congrats on being in the top 100 Vitalik!

yeah there are stupid account age and karma limits :/ mods are completely inactive
maybe try r/ethtrader then, mods are active and there's a big change they unlock your post manually (they did today for another guy)

Thanks, posted in ETH Trader, tomorrow ill organize my screenshots and etherscan links. Im sure this always happens but its pretty gay, I just want people to see how gay humanitydao is when they kick out so many normal users to suck up to Vitalik.

gave you an upvote, not much else I can do. I hope it gets some coverage

Damn, crypto is so pathetic sometimes.

Thanks, as long as it’s out there well before they make their announcement hopefully people can look back at it to see the devs for the schemers they are and not fall for their marketing. It’s an interesting project but maybe wrong team to deliver.

it would be helpful if you posted the screenshots or at least etherscan links now, the submission is likely going to be on second page or worse tomorrow

The danger of any crypto enterprise is being exposed as an empty hype machine.

It's the one thing crypto doesn't need. It's trustless transaction technology: you don't NEED to hype it if it's legit, because it 'just works'.

By exposing themselves as hype merchants they've gone a long way towards ensuring their project fails long-term.

yep it doesn't deserve to survive

Damn that sucks

Ill do it now. Even one of the founders in the discord told someone they couldnt tell who voted them out when it was them and everythings on the blockchain.

NO LEFT TURN ON RED

This is the one devs ethereum account.
etherscan.io/address/0xa0dc2f2f6fd98d9c7254f929db233f149741c432
Proof its his account, he is #1 on the Humans list and tweeted the address.
humanitydao.org/humans

All of his recent transactions are just kicking out users that are in front of Vitalik. Here is an example: (click on "Click to see more" and then "DecodeInput Data". It will say he VotedNo on Proposal/User ID #89.
etherscan.io/tx/0xfc01bc52bf8cfabadfd1a037c8c4b39761fcc9a88aa2c1d20af26e62bc982e31

If you look at his most recent transactions, most are him kicking out people from the 130 and under group to get Vitalik in the top spot. He stopped as soon as people started trying to figure out why they were removed so close to being accepted in as no other users voted against them, just the devs kicking them out quietly. Conveniently Vitalik should squeeze into #99 or #100 spot, the lucky guy he is. Devs even said in discord they couldnt identify who voted someone out and to just reapply and they would give the ppl they kicked a boost to get in through at a lower ranking.

They were hands off in voting until Vitalik signed up, then they switched to rigging it in his favor to try to milk the exposure.

Kek

your comment is hidden by automod due to karma rules (eventually it's going to get manually unblocked I think)
I think you can edit your main post and add that

Thanks for your help, I edited it.