REDDITOR COMPARES BTC TO MONKEY BUTTHOLE

This is our competition....

Attached: 20190515_002555.jpg (1080x1920, 766K)

Reddit, that great bastion of pseudo-intellectuals that actually take the time to write paragraphs of this utter inane bullshit and think they just wrote something worthwhile. What a fucking blight on the Internet that site is.

kys

I like that post. If that was on biz every body would say based

You have to go back.

Thanks for the reddit report kind stranger! Now please return and never come back

Autism. Pure unfettered autism. Guy would fit right in here.

Attached: FD961FCE-4664-4E6F-AC07-59988CAA1959.jpg (978x978, 292K)

I think OP in reddit post was talking about baboon's...... God some people

>reddit

Attached: 1555589289762.jpg (300x300, 12K)

haha

POOP! lmao xD

MONKEY POOP!

Attached: 1461876495087.gif (600x400, 1.02M)

Add a few slurs and you couldn't tell the difference.
Probably a bizraeli anyway kek

Whatever faggot, that could be passed around as a copy pasta it someone wrote it here first

That's unironically a Jow Forums tier post and I found it a bit amusing. Pee poo brapp jokes are always fun unless you're a stuck up brainlet npc that

I think if i read that on Jow Forums id laugh but for some reason it didnt make me laugh on reddit. Like thats a Jow Forums tier post but the fact somebody wants gold stars for it and karma makes it cringe.

Its either karma or (You)s. Everyone enjoys some attention

>he thinks it's a good thing that 4chins click the pop ups

Btc is one of the bigger shitcoins. Once the public realizes it’s absolutely garbage. Things will get serious. Even btc holders know btc is a meme at best.

I do live and breathe for (You)s got me there lol

HEHEHE
UPBOATED!!!!

MONKEY POO POO!
HEHEHE....

Attached: d1507081530789.png (488x463, 28K)

I don't mind reddit, I get to read a lot of interesting discussions there. \biz\ on the other hand is just full of stinky linkies.

This, sadly

The redditification of Jow Forums is complete

he's maybe a big fat faggot, but he's not wrong you know....10x-20x easily possible for BTC

This is unironically the most based post ever made on plebbit. You fags think your shit don’t stink? Oh it stinks, like a bitcoin monkey’s weathered asshole

(you)s are fleeting karma is permanent and is associated with a name, when a new thread starts it's a clean slate, the lack of reputation implies more sincerity behind attempts at humor

well, guess even rebbit gets it right on occasion

This. People only hold it because they've been sold dreams of getting rich and for no other reason.This illusion of riches is the ONLY thing that carries the coin, and once the value starts going down for real and people realize they've been sold other people's bags in a ponzi, the entire thing falls apart.

Attached: D3Dw7h1WsAATVSC.png (765x515, 45K)