I want to say some things and get feedback from you guys

I want to say some things and get feedback from you guys.
I have ~$300k from mom, sisters, family and my own savings ( been working for four years making really good money in my industry ).
I am personally guaranteeing my family's money ( ~ $200k ) that if Bitcoin and crypto goes to zero I will work some years and pay them back every penny as a condition for them to let me invest their money and risk it.
I believe that possibly this run-up of BTC price is tied to the Binance/Bitfinex and Tether issue and that some folks really want a bull market to start so they are FOMO in right now.
I am planning on setting a buy order for $2800, in tiers down until $1800 for BTC.
$300k distributed as follows:
70% BTC
20% ETH
5% XRP
5% Chainlink
I believe that no matter what happens with the price of crypto in the short term, as long as I am willing to hold this for next 2-3 years, I will have roughly 2.7 - 5.7 million dollars.
My question to all of you is regarding the merits of this plan, what you would do with $300K if you had that amount in a checking account ready to be transferred to Coinbase by beginning of next week.

Attached: 1544741663014.gif (2473x906, 478K)

What are you, some kind of pussy? Market buy with everything now or get left behind and stay poor forever.

send it all to binance and market buy link on the pax pair

I cannot in good faith trust Binance with any of my fiat.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllole
rip op

Might as well leave it in the bank because those orders are not getting filled. Even if we crash we are not making new yearly lows.

Imagine sending $300k to binance. Yikes....

I would go 80/10/10

LINK/ETH/BTC

Then I would start browsing SMG threads and start planning my VDIGX Portfolio for 2021 and beyond.

what do you realistically believe the reason for no new yearly lows? Is this based on past performance of BTC during this time of year this far out from another halving?
If you could provide a justification for why you are adamant about this I would greatly appreciate it.

>LINK/ETH/BTC

Have to agree with this. XRP is fucking retarded. It might pump though because it's THE normie coin so most of the tech illiterate normie money is going to flow into XRP but still I wouldn't touch it.

he's gonna lose it all and panic sell at 50% down.

Pretty much this. Don't see how we reach < 3k again really if all the fud now is just being disregarded.

The pot has been stirred. It's the same thing over and over. Interest in crypto is skyrocketing again. People that haven't checked crypto in months are watching and buying again. Google Trends are up. Exchange volume is reaching aths (fake or not). People are on tv are arguing if its a shit investment or not again. Insitutions are actually coming in now( not a meme anymore) Retail buyers are jumping back in. Seriously you should have already bought....

The only thing I can say to this is the following:
Institutions always buy in low, whether the drop is real or not, there needs to be a catalyst that drives prices down and slaughters the retail investors. This is the modus operandi of the guys that have something to lose or gain from this asset. I would say this is a bet less on the fundamentals of the asset and more on the psychology of those who pull the levels of society in general.

Do you guys believe their is any merit at all to the idea that Binance and Bitfinex are colluding to artificially keep the price of BTC and the whole crypto-market at large in a bullrun so they can try to claim 1:1 holdings on the whole 850 million being seized by federal investigators earlier this month?
Speculation into how exactly tether is backed has some merit of truth to the question, and the problem is the conspiracy surrounding Binance not being open for over a week now I believe because of the "hack".
Are there not similar parallels with the Mt. Gox hack in the sense that this would be a big blow to confidence in the crypto environment that could lead to a major sell-off?
Am I just a deluded bear that is trying to cope with missing a genuine bullrun?

Attached: 1557900398676.jpg (1713x2048, 690K)

You definetly don't wanna keep such a large amount on exchanges.

Do 10K blocks per day and dollar cost average over the next month. You should hit at least 500K if prices spike. Good luck.

Yeah I'm worried there might be some truth to this...

coinbase is insured up to 250k (in cash)

Go 100% in XRP, pumps will continue for next couple days- announcements will be made of use going live and other big news - Xrp will be Fomo’d in to the top but with the utility money coming soon, speculation won’t budge the price - its all up from here.

Ripple submitted proposal for US faster payment task force - to be implemented by 2020 - no longer up for debate - the announcement will be in May.
You have been warned - XRP was the long game from the beginning

am I tripping
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllole