Be me

>be me
>suffer from kidney stones
>can't pee because one kidney stone got stuck in urethra
(this is a serious fucking problem)
if you don't pee for long enough but NEED to pee, then all that pee builds up a backlog of pressure into the kidney and can cause kidney failure. So this shit needs to be treated within 24 hours and need shockwave therapy to break the stone up so it can pass through

>luckily, 30 mins later i manage to pee

holy shit bros that was a close one. Reminder that the most important thing in this world is your health. No amount of money will ever be able to buy that.

Look after yourself brehs and dont lose sight of what really matters in the pursuit of wealth and gains

p.s. remember to drink enough water.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-15 at 06.39.45.png (794x986, 1.36M)

Wow, that sweetcorn looks tasty. May I have a nibble?

imagine the smell

how the fuck do you even get kidney stones?

not drinking enough water
eating foods high in calcium (milk, etc)

Black people aren't people.

What causes kidney stones?

what if I do both

Nutrient imbalance such as too much calcium and not enough magnesium.

Drinking Energy drinks
Everytime you buy a Monster (Coca Cola product) you put money in ol' Warren's pocket

>the most important thing in this world is your health. No amount of money will ever be able to buy that.
Not entirely accurate. If I'm rich I can do cocaine, overdose, get treated while getting head (SO cash) and pay my bill. Can't do that as a poorfag.

Right on OP. I been treating myself badly for a long time. I think it's time to focus on what's important in life

Health > Money

Most people
Money (job/being busy all the time) > Health (I don't have time to exercise, I'll do it tomorrow...)

>eating foods high in calcium (milk, etc)
actually this is wrong and a common (also dangerous) misconception.

You get kidney stones from oxalate absorption into the blood. You need calcium to bind to the excess oxalate in order to stop kidney stones. So you actually want to eat foods HIGH in calcium and avoid foods high in oxalate.

i.e. do NOT eat;
Spinach
Bran flakes
Cashew nuts
Rhubarb
Crisps
etc.

I'm never gonna get this shit then cause I drink a fucking pint of water every hour

Are you the same guy that has mistaken the pee bottle for the water bottle?

They don't smell.

Drinking like an American

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but Ian this your actual kidney?

You need to just loop your urine. Drink it with distilled water separately.

Look up urine therapy Monica Schutt on YouTube. She fixed her kidneys that way.

>D&C
>reddit spacing
You have to go back

fuck off with your pseudo science bullshit.
>bro just drink your own piss lmao

That shit is all waste product. If it was so good for you then why does our body expel it...

this thread is for healthy anons only. Those that go on runs, lift weights, eat healthily and drink 2-3 litres of water a day cunt.

Get "The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush" by Andreas Moritz.
His book helped me removed kidney stones naturally.
Worth a try anons. (pic related)

Attached: 18 limpieza de carlos blog.jpg (400x300, 50K)

Drink more water BUDDEH

Attached: bbb27db181b4ff8754b38be4e6567b4b3275dcb8ee2b82fb18d5d4f14bfc7531.jpg (620x388, 64K)

I am a med student with pica. I'm studying to become an urologist so that I can munch on kidney stones all day.

These things are scams. You just take a mixture of ingredients that turn into jelly stones in ur stomach and shit them out on a cleanse diet. Youre not actually shitting out stones but the cleansing ingredients...

it's oxalates you mongs

How can you be so retarded you get kidney stones? Literally all you need to do Is drink water and flush your bladder multiple times aday

By drinking apple juice for one week and vomiting it at the end of the week you magically produce those kidney stones? Source?

fuck off retard

Found the triggered amerifat

Go guzzle down another liter of Coca Cola you disgusting, fat fuck.

This.

Sip now, agony later

it's to do with genetics as well. My dad has gout which is linked to kidney stones so i am far more likely to get it than someone who doesnt have shit genes like this.

this is for liver not kidney stones tho bru

>gout

Or you can just stop eating red meat everyday. Have a burger once or twice a week instead of seven

Liver is your body's filter.

take care op, what have you tried so far? I've detected symptoms everytime I try to bulk and consume large quantities of food. Stopped and went semi-vegan ever since

what sort of restrictions do you have?

>meat is bad
hurr durr

Attached: 1512151311373.png (600x600, 122K)

you people are idiots. gout is an enzyme deficiency disease. changing the diet can help somewhat, but the fact remains that without allopurinol and nsaids, a patient will continue to have these awful gout episodes.

Thays some nasty shit.

DELETE

Regular tap water in some places is loaded with calcium drinking it makes the problem worse. Some waters are softer or harder than others. Ideally you'd buy low mineral content bottled water or at least carbon filter tap which is what I do.

Reverse osmosis is an option too but that's expensive as fuck and overkill if your municipality doesn't poison your water with fluoride and other bullshit.

>eating things in excess is good for you

Attached: DzcGU5cUUAAuQE-.jpg (640x723, 22K)

>Excess

Nothing either of us said were wrong.

you're the try hard idiot here.

kidney stones are painful as fuck

luckily i drink a shit ton of yerba mate so i will never get one of these

Eating red meat everyday is excess, unless you're an amerifat, then it's considered normal and guess which country has the highest prevalence of gout? Tip: It's not Scandinavia or Africa or Asia

I heard its one of the worst pains a man can experience trying to pass a stone through your pee pee

Bro just store the pee in the balls for a bit