Reminder

If you aren't all in RLC you are an actual retard.
Digital oil.

Attached: comfyiexec.png (598x600, 298K)

Moon soon rlc bros.

I'd be all in if it wasnt for binace shutdown. Now i am stuck with some hot bags and not enough rlc

shill me

Already all in on this user
Can’t wait to have my smart island

Nah. I shilled enough here and got called a pajeet. Now I'm just going to continually post ominous fomo threads as it steadily rises and 500x's next bullrun while retard that refuse to research fomo in at the tops.

Where the fuck can I buy this coin, all the exchanges are fucked right now

bittrex

You misspelled ETH.

You'll see, and then you'll cry.

No, u

idex

Ride the ETH pump, then dump to RLC.

this might go x2 today

V3 released in less than 9hrs. The "major industry player" deploying iExec is Intel. The rest is up to you.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 6.22.38 PM.png (1179x659, 467K)

It is not intel. Intel is old news

IMO don't overhype the partnerships. Usage is all that matters.

it's Intel, previous was working and collaborating with Intel, this is far different, actual deployment.

It may be intel that is deploying. Could be huge, but other than that they have other announcements and I'm more excited for those.

Attached: 676767.png (68x66, 2K)

No it is not

screencapped and will ask for your apologies soon.

Dont forget to create a thread about it if you are right

Its Ubisoft, AMD, and Google Cloud/Stadia

CAP THIS

Remember. There's a chance it will drop after release.

To be fair, you are unironically a pajeet

It is ubisoft deploying grand strategy games that will use iexec to power its AI

Intel has no reason to deploy on iExec.
Imo, it is a company that will use iExec's services that will be presented. A first real customer.

This dump is going to amazing

>announcement of the announcement
yikes

Unfortunately, if they want to have a minimum of noise in the crypto sphere, they have no other choice. The other releases were a failure because they hadn't communicated on them.

Didn't they do an epic countdown on their site, also with an announcement of a partnership announcement a previous time?
Yes, yes they did.

I’d forgotten about this. Thanks, sold 100k.

I see you posting this everywhere, do you have zero worth bags? Are you a poor shit who lost it and has no life?
>That is all true
We all knew is was

Will it though? Its not like it pumped at all. Its only 25% up since the start of the year.

How can a milestone be bought if nobody is aware of this ?
Except here thanks to some shillers, iExec is mentionned nowhere. Under radar as fuck, and top 100. Imagine when they will have the recognition it deserve

Pay your RLCtax or get iExecuted

Attached: 1557854291368.jpg (810x529, 181K)

this

How can milestone be bought if exchange is not working?

just bought 1.2k rlc on bancor network

This milestone could have been bought for mounths now

whats up the the price discrepancy between binance and bittrex? trex is trading at about 15% premium

isnt binance down

iexec seems massively undervalued if chainlink has a 300m market cap desu

WHAT is digital oil?

Do I put it in my computer to make it go faster?

Please explain the digital oil metaphor. You're saying rlc is a digital commodity? Not sure that makes any sense.

Went all in last year. Bought 8000 @ $2. Been holding these bags with hands of iron. See you in Lambo Land, lads

Attached: 1556594112239.jpg (500x637, 107K)

based
i'm holding since february
bought at 34c then bought some more at 48c

Digital oil is often used term in data science to express value of data. Iexec data marketplace will enable selling/renting data. So it is more like exchange for said oil