Buying Crypto in Aus

I tried to buy some eth and btc for the first time since February and my bank has blocked buying crypto.. wtf since when has this been a thing in Australia

Do I really have to go through some kind of money order just to buy this shit? What are my options?

Attached: F4F3CCF7-BF31-4382-A700-F60E22E7DB4C.jpg (408x296, 18K)

They're afraid, huge buy signal.

Bitcoin ATM

Don't use a credit card, it's easy to buy crypto with BPay or osko.

Which bank user? Don't you send to the exchange via paypal or something? How can they block you?

Write them an email and ask for an explanation. If they won't relent, tell them you're changing banks.

Buy through BTCMarkets, they have enough options that at least 1 should work

I use BTCMarkets, never had an issue. Use Osko transfer, money your account on their website in 5mins.

Yeah. BPAY is what I meant.

What app/site you use

In the past I used my debit card, not sure why it doesn’t work as it did. It’s a newer card but it’s still essentially the same. Maybe something on my account changed, no clue desu I gotta go back and check what is different.

I think I’ll go back to using btcmarkets, I was using coinbase earlier this year which despite the shitty fee it was good when I wanted to buy instantly.

This was over coinbase app but as user said I’ll go back to using btcmarkets or try another bank account

Independent Reserve is great.

LocalBitcoins.

I use coinjar, they’ve given me an eftpos (rather than) debit card which is p cool

They really are actually. Its totally fucking them over and they cant do anything about it but act like cry babies.

I almost always used crypto for overseas transfers. Such a better conversion rate and does feel a little satisfying because fuck those (((guys))) taken even more of my money

they dont give a fuck about crypto
at most its a "eh, just block it", they dont actually care, cos it's not a threat. yet

soure: work for an AU big 4

I used a CBA Debit Card via Coinbase - which has since been blocked. Not sure who you're with - but they are a pack of worthless cunts

>I’m Greg, a teller at a local NAB branch that thinks he knows what the bosses actually talk about. Sheridan looks beautiful today but she doesn’t even know I exist, oh here comes Xavier, to be honest I don’t know what she sees in him besides him being a foot taller than me and successful and good looking.

Attached: 06D1BE76-2C97-40A2-996D-7F046171DAF4.jpg (500x390, 20K)

Which bank?

Bpay to coinspot?

Which bank faggot op

I do polipay to coinspot. I know their fees are not the lowest but w/e i cbf going through more kyc.

Ive called both my banks and neither of them give two shits if i buy crypto.

Commonwealth Bank.

lol Im no anglo but this name is crazy. common wealth bank lol.

If you send me money I will buy it for you
We don't seem to have any restrictions in Europe

Local.bitcoin.com
The replacement for localbitcoins.com now that it has KYC.
Or localethereum is pretty good smart contracts not afraid of anything.