Never Forget

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQSpPrZSDQ8

Attached: fba.jpg (680x383, 17K)

>white person hijakcs a plane: wow so inspiring
>anyone else does it: fucking shitskin terrorist!!!
fuck whites

Don't act like Nick Jarrett.

Terrorists try to cause terror and kill as many people as possible. That dude wanted to free himself and avoid hurting anybody else but himself. You are an idiot mudskin.

He destroyed other people's property and an hero'd in the most attention-whoring way possible.

Stealing a plane, flying with no training and doing all moves he did when dropping red pills and chilling on radio is attention-whoring now. The current state of estrogen nation.

>He destroyed other people's property

He crashed it into a remote island. The plane was the property of the company he was an employed by. He destroyed company property. Get your facts right next time before you post like a pompous snowflake

Was a reason ever found on why he did it? I still feel bad for the guy, he sounded like a cool dude.

I think he summed it up pretty well when he mentioned that he just realized a “few screws were loose” in his head

white men are think that they are the superior race and that life should be easy, when they realize it isnt the case:
>they go on mass shootings
>they rape children
>they become serial killers
>they crash planes into mountains
this is the nature of the white man.

nigger, 37% of inmates are niggers

go back to your cuckreddit

you're only upset because you know it's true.
this is why the Other Races of the World have decided to breed out the White gene, the main cause of this mental disease.

what is true? that every other race besides asian have lower IQ? that every other race besides part of asians are still in the 1800 of the white race?

Attached: skyking.jpg (1368x885, 393K)

observe how the White male is so easy to anger

in full anger while i give thots some of the racist white male crypto

If you commit suicide with the expectation that it will make it to the news, then you're attention whoring. He wasn't redpilling anyone. He's angry over not being able to get a better job in his industry, which is already dominated by White people.

Companies are still owned by people. By your logic, burning down public libraries is okay because it's not "owned by anyone".

Also, why is stealing okay when White people do it?

No no no, those are jew fag kikes and therefore not white.

OY VEY ITS ANUDDAH SHOOOAAAAHHH

I heard that he bought crypto at the top of 2017 bubble with loans. Is that true?

>Chinese wage slaves jump from the top floor of the factory.
>American wage slaves steal planes, do barrel rolls, and kiss the sky before death.

If you didn't understand the American spirit before, you do now.

RIP Skyking

Attached: 1552451569172.jpg (592x487, 32K)

Judging by the digits, it appears so.

Nano iirc, someone looked into reddi usernames.

Fucking checked