Price of ChainLink in 3 Months

Here you go user.

Price will be around x15 from here (=12$ for the dumb folks)

if a 15x in 3 Months is not enough for you than better sell your Stinkys now.

Attached: chart.jpg (1087x661, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chainlink/status/1128322749137596416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

na bro, its going to 17USD after mainnet goes live. then upwards to 300 towards end of year

more like 12 cents, deluded and stinky linktard

Remember anons...this is the gold user here

Shit is getting real politically with china potetnially dumping treasuries and a currency reset possibly close.

When you cash out you MUST put 5-10% in gold and silver.

The issue with the world is it is swimming in debt. One day we will wake up and a overnight gold revluation will happen to purge all the debt from the system and gold will be sitting at 50k/ounce followed by a deflationary collapse of all asset prices.

gold is undervalued but silver is the most undervalued asset on planet earth. Remember you dont value gold and silver in terms of worthless paper dollars. The dollar value of gold and silver is irrelevant. You value gold and silver using ratios to other real assets of which they are both really undervalued.

Remember, for most of human histor a days wage = a silver piece the size of a silver dime. AND that is the same wage people earn in underdeveloped nations, since if some rice farmer in china is making the equvialent of 2$/day thats equal to one silver dime since a silver dime equals about 2$.

So for every ounce of silver you buy for 15$ that equals 2 weeks wages historically since a silver ounce equals about 14 silver dimes.

cont- you dont wnt to "make it" and then lose it in hyperinflation.

Why wouldn't china just bide its time until the rest of the world is dependent on crypto/btc to do the reset? It's almost a certainty that chinese miners are closely guided by their government for a cut of the mined bitcoin.

Look asshole, maybe you will be right, but if you dont own some gold and silver you are playing with fire. If you have fucking 2 million dollars in link gains you are a fucking retard not to put 200k into gold. It is one thing if you are a poor NEET but if you have a ton of wealth you HAVE to put 10% into gold and silver because the currency reset happening will happen overnight, and youll be FUCKED when it happens if you dont have any.

I guess we have to let the retards in eventually

I'll definitely be buying a comfy chest of silver once CL hits $100

Attached: 1527544542281.jpg (736x981, 136K)

>you HAVE to put 10% into gold and silver

Attached: boombrain.jpg (550x505, 32K)

they will come, trust me.

Care to explain what the catalyst for this will be when there’s no meaningful smart contract adoption for anything on the uprising? And when ethereum scaling solution has yet to be meaningfully tested?

>implying chainlink will hit $100 before silver moons and the global economy crashes

Pass me whatever you guys are smoking

>t. Guy who wins 150k link

Good advice. I’d also suggest investing in a farm property far away from the city and guns/ammo. During an extreme economic crisis food and protection is more valuable then gold/silver.

The German farmers after the war all got rich because people would pay them in silver and gold.

>When you cash out you MUST buy shiny rocks

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

do u mean 200k worth of literal bars and coins you directly control or is GLD/IAU even safe?

Make fun of gold user as much as you want, he is right.

I will add to my silver stack big time when link moons.

It isnt a either or proposition. Theres no law stating that you will go to jail if you buy gold and then also go buy guns.

Gold and silver is just as important as guns and ammo and food. You arent going to be selling your gold to some asshole, your going to be trading your gold for property, food, etc. Of course that isnt to say dont be prepped.

Literal bars and coins. Not some fucking jew gld fund.

This is some 2 digit IQ incoherent ESL post. Do this, Jow Forumstards.

Unironically chainlink is what will probably save the economy. You honestly dont think that Sergey and everyone involved in chainlink when they started working on it in 2013 didnt already know about the deep shit the world econoimy is in?

You think they put in all the effort they put into chainink to have it fall apart when the economy implodes? Of course not.

Look at all the corporate debt, and nations debt...chainlink is what will make it so all these corps and govts can save untold billions/trillions in savings which will end up saving shit from collapsing totally at least. Doesnt mean gold and silver are irrelevant, because its ALWAYS smart to have it....

But I dont see how this has never really been a talking point with regards to chainlink....this shit is being done to save everything. They all knew shit was headed for a cliff when they started chainlink, so it would be stupid to create chainlink and put in all the effort just to see it unravel in a globa debt meltdown. Chainlink obviously prevents the global meltdown.

Ok, I feel you my nigger, I've got some PM's already. I just think about this topic often and it's struck me that a hedge with PM's against sudden resets is a hedge against the most distal eventuality. Should there be a worldwide debt restructuring, you'd expect it to take place gradually over the course of months with a lot of increasing worldwide economic and 'physical' conflicts. We're in the early stages of that, obviously, but things could get so much worse under the guise of 'stability' that if a sudden restructuring hit, you'd already be at the point where universal mediums of exchange are going to be the least of your worries for months if not years. That is to say, if you think PM's are worth 10% of your portfolio because of possible sudden debt restructuring, then food/water, ammunition and defensible properties are probably worth 20% or more.

tell me why it is a bad idea to put 10% into gold once you have 5 million bucks.

STOP DISCUSSING FUCKING SHINY ROCKS IN A THREAD ABOUT LINKS PRICE IN 3 MONTHS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

retard
you're literally getting rich off a piece of technology that will become the backbone of a mass surveillance infrastructure that monitors your actions and distributes reward/punishment in real time

Perhaps it'll have negligible effect on us since we knew what it was like before, but what about our sons, and theirs?

>That is to say, if you think PM's are worth 10% of your portfolio because of possible sudden debt restructuring, then food/water, ammunition and defensible properties are probably worth 20% or more.

It will probably be a quick revaluation overnight. you have 100k in the bank and its now worth 20k.

Of course food and ammo and shit is important to have. But if you had inside info that hyperinflation would hit next month and you have 100k, you arent going to buy 100k worth of food and guns. You are going to put a certain % into gold and silver. Because that reset will probably be a seamless one more or less, not mad max where women are being raped in the streets for 5 months straight.

Theres fucking 42 link threads in the catalog right now. Go fuck your black mother.

I understand that, but I think the fact that we own link will be a get out of jail free card. I mean if link is 10k per coin its not like they wont allow me to give them some to keep me out of jail for calling kikes kikes.

Honestly. I only have money for three LINK's (3). If it's not at least 800k per LINK EOY, im selling

our sons, and theirs, will be living off grid on self sufficient 100 acre farms stacked with gold bars, guns and ammo, only venturing into the cesspits of society to replenish stocks and to trade our tokens earnt from our nodes for more precious metals and lead, taking time to laugh and cry at the fall of society. avoiding sharia police and transgender enforcement agencies while being white and male is a dangerous job, but our sons need to learn our ways, and we must teach through diligent training, practice and experience

swift, axa, jp morgan and microsoft see the value in smart contracts and that’s why they use chainlink. also link is blockchain agnostic so eth scaling issues dont matter. you’ve had two years of this info pushed in your face and if you don’t know this basic shit by now it’s YOUR FAULT AND YOUR IGNORANCE.

I hope you're right. I could see it play out like that because few people own a lot of cash, much less anything, anyway. I'm reminded of a time when Greenspan said of social security that inflation and debt status don't matter if everyone gets their gibs at the end of the day.

very true with greenspan

"In the absence of a gold standard there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation - there is no safe store of value" - Alan Greenspan (1966)

Before he was a sellout for the statists.

I even remember reading some shit about greenspan on some forum after he stepped down as fed...he was at some hockey game or something and was telling kids to buy gold.

There is still no product and they can only do what any other ether token is able to do.

There are no specific eth scaling issues. a blockchain DOES NOT scale well. The implementaition does not matter as it is a problem INTRINSIC to the data structure.

chainlink being above $1 defeats the purpose of the token. pic related: average link investor.

Attached: craig.gif (288x216, 2.16M)

IMO, he sold out because he saw acceleration as the only realistic way forward. I took the quote I referenced to mean that the game is about real assets at all times. If you're in a debt paradigm and you get to issue your own currency, then your best move regardless of ideology is to maximize the use of debt to accumulate lasting assets knowing full well that the music's going to stop.

why?

>Shit is getting real politically with china potetnially dumping treasuries and a currency reset possibly close.

You literally have no idea what you’re talking about lmfao, I just came back to this board to see what shit you retards have been spewing and you fuckers are really delivering

I keep seeing people say mainnet was confirmed yesterday and will be released on the 30th? Where the fuck has this come from?

I want LINK to do well as much as anybody, but quit ramping up people's expectations. I'd be overjoyed if it even made it over $1.

twitter.com/chainlink/status/1128322749137596416

No you stupid boomer nigger.
You get BTC and LINK instead, that way you are safe from fiat collapse.

You only cash out into dollar if you absolutely need it.
You don‘t just hold 5 million of Fiat trash money without doing anything with it.

What would it mean if Amazon and Chainlink partnered? Is this feasible at all?

Wen smile?

*What will it mean when Amazon and Chainlink partner

Checked

Attached: 1553415067385.jpg (943x679, 138K)

Is it worth getting a linkpool as a guy who only has 18k Linkies?

Will i be equally well off if i buy silver etf and mining stock rather than physical pms?

Yeah im not saying dont do anything with it...im fucking saying put a measly 10 fucking percent into gold and silver.

You just made 5 million with link and you are fucking RETARDED to not put just 250k-500k into gold.

No, you need fucking physical. If you have a silver stock and the dollar implodes, how the hell does that fiat in your silver stock help you when cashing out?

>StainStink

I fuckin miss my 30k or so stinkylinkies from late 2017.

Doesnt fucking matter even if im wrong. YOU ALWAYS PUT 10% OF YOUR NET WORTH INTO GOLD.

ITS FUCKING GOLD YOU FAGGOT. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD.

How can you fucking go wrong owning gold?

Well a mining company will still hold value correct? They own the metal in the ground. So if the dollar crashes there will be no way for me to access this value? I cant see a collapse being that severe

Im impressed at how much you fucking gold bugs commit to the cause

Or I just hold the 10% in BTC or ETH or LINK instead.
Crypto is the better store of value.

You're forgetting about the people that will be replaced by smart contracts.
The USA fucked itself when we lost our labor workforce infrastructure.
-Who controls manufacturing, controls the world.
--China fucked up and overplayed too early. If they waited ~4 years they'd have been winning the trade war.

>Mass surveillance.
>Blockchain
You're missing the entire point of web3.
I recommend you do some more reading on distributed identity.

I'm okay with that. At $3 I can pay off ALL my debts, entirely, and also have some fun money to spare. At $10 I won't be fuck you rich, but I'll have a good nest egg. There will always be more bull runs to invest in over time.

Wtf I hate chainlink now

How do you think all these corps in debt up to their eyeballs are going to pay back the debt? By getting rid of all those fucking employees and save 80% in costs

...I don't quite follow, what does a middleware that enables real time data to be fed into the blockchain have anything to do with preventing a financial meltdown?

Also why do you think you hear more and more about UBI? Because of Chainlink. The push toward UBI was the macro view that sold me ok Chainlink back in the day.

Nobody gives a fuck about people losing jobs they care about keeping the economy from collapsing and Chainlink allows that to happen giving all these companies immense savings

Because it will save companies and govts shit tons of money. If a company saves 80% guess what they can do? Pay off their debt in a year.

There no way Chainlink gets undertaken as a project by these smart minds unless it saves the economy from what's coming.

Peter Schindler is right about coming and the big players know it but they just keep the facade going as long as possible and or until something like Chainlink gives them tons of slack

Peter Schiff is right about what's coming*

gayest thread in biz history

I think chainlink is a project with great potential but you are seriously reaching, this is the Finland conspiracy theory level reaching

What about that psd2 European banking standards having to be finished by October or whatever?

That is true but once again, this whole preventing economic meltdown theory is very reaching.

It isn't reaching..... it's all moving to the block chain. Chainlink enables that. Shit on the blockchain enables by Chainlink means less jobs and more profit for companies who then have a lot of money to pay off debt.... or maybe the debt gets hyperinflated away and we start from zero with a Chainlink smart contract enabled world

So does Bitcoin being ridiculously expensive to the point that you trade in fractions that are erratic. Doesn't mean it can't happen.

There's no way that it isn't the main reason for Chainlink. Like I said.... people like Peter Schiff are dead right.... and TPTB know Schiff is dead right. This smart contract blockchain will prevent in and give them their out

I honestly hope you are correct user, because if you are, us chainlink holders will become financially set for life.