Who else had funds in Cryptopia??

Who else had funds in Cryptopia??
Yikes

crypto-markets.news/article/profile/146/cryptopia-announcement-shock-traders

Attached: d74.png (680x677, 267K)

Yeah fucking fuck. This should be a sign to any dumbfuck who holds crypto on any exchange. Binance isn’t untouchable as we’ve seen

2 BTC

If you don't have all your funds in a hardware multisig dispersed among trusted individuals, institutions, and secret geological locations while running a validating full node you're a complete brainlet faggot retard and deserve to lose all your money

you can withdraw, did you read the article

not the tethers tho? cant even switch them to btc to withdraw in btc

Sucks to be you. I probably lost only 1.5 ETH

the site is down you cannot withdraw what the fuck are you talking about?

It's currently down. They promised they'll compensate their clients (me included) but you never know

> having funds one exchanges

You deserve to lose them if you keep them there for long period of time

>having your funds on exchanges
>having your funds on crytopia of all exchanges

I had about $2k worth of shitcoins on cryptopia.

You'll never see anything you had on cryptopia ever again.

me to but i HOPE YOU ARE WRONG

HOW DID THEY PROMISS THIS?

Shit ist gone for good. It will take years before any assets can even be auctioned off for liquidation. (Expect further lawsuits - some people had some serious money on there) Even then, you would need to prove your claim to the liquidation (as in: full documentation on all assets you had on there). You may or may not get lucky even seeing a cent on every dollar you had on there.

Move on, learn. If this wouldn't have wiped off the only marketplace with any kind of liquity whatsoever for a few of those coins there, this would be mega bullish news since this hack is effectively locking out 1/3 to 1/2 of the total circulating supply of some coins.

Any retard who keeps his money in an exchange deserves to lose it all.

This is good for some scams like DAPS because now the one person in control can just steal more tokens

Had $10 on it. RIP my 10 buckaroos

Lost 25btc
Feels bad man

Anyone knows how to check the markets that were available on Crytopia? Although it was 10 bucks in shitcoins I don't remember I'd like to know what potential gains I might lose.

I have the entirety on my portfolio on binance and cryptopia.
I never pulled it out on either out of pure fucking laziness.
Well fuck me, it was not money I really needed but still fuck me.

Yeah fuck you indeed

Pretty much this. Been here since before Gox, after you've been around long enough you know not to leave large amounts on any exchange.... and if a hack happens get your fucking money out as soon as you can.

I had about 0.05 BTC and 46.2 PHR I had deposited the day it went down. They took about 0.012 in a BTC "haircut" after the hack... and I withdrew the remaining 0.038 as soon as they reopened withdrawals. So I'm out 0.012 BTC and 46.2 PHR

Attached: IMG_1494.gif (205x211, 1.17M)

Imagine getting told by everyone every day to not leave funds on an exchange
Imagine seeing 5 of the biggest exchanges get hacked
Imagine a yearly event (Proof Of Keys, Jan 3) that urges everone to NOT have funds on an exchange

AND NOW IMAGINE YET HAVING STILL FUNDS ON AN EXCHANGE

THE MOST
UTTERLY
STUPID
RETARDED
THING

Who would keep funds on cryptopia?

RIP your 10 shekels. Will say a prayer for you later.

what about the rest of us who couldn't withdraw AFTER the hack because they "promised" to reopen lah?

FUCKING REKT FUCK THESE KIWIS

>Pretty much this. Been here since before Gox, after you've been around long enough you know not to leave large amounts on any exchange.... and if a hack happens get your fucking money out as soon as you can.

I've been around since before gox as well, however i have still never even downloaded a wallet and have 40 btc in alts spread across 6 different exchanges that i haven't even logged into since 2017

>lah
based sgposter

They'll pay or their whole country will pay.

LOL are you threatening all of NZ?

What’s it to you bub?

Attached: 7D735F5C-0A3F-4129-9BF0-D28A35058890.jpg (1000x541, 107K)

They were mostly xsn. Think it'll moon?

omg i lost 400 dollars worth of shitcoins. am i ever going to see my money again user? im so fucking retarded :(

Question: I have all of my crypto on personal wallets except a few hundred dollars' worth of a native exchange token, which I keep on the mentioned exchange (the token is only officially traded on that exchange, and is already low in value)
Is it still retarded to keep those tokens on that exchange? I figure if the exchange gets fucked in some way then the native token's value goes to shit anyway so what's the point of taking extra steps to secure those

Why do crypto “news” sites always have the least legit url’s In the history of the entire internet?

It was an inside job
i will post some screenshots here,
now you choose to believe me or not.
You can take the screenshoots as evidence for police report,
Thank me later
Also Craig Wright is Satoshi

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (524x180, 26K)

>trusted individuals, institutions, and secret geological locations
You do know the whole point is for it to be "trustless" without any reliance on the existing (anti-male) legal system

yea like 40 bucks but i thought i got it out

Continue with the evidences that was an inside job,
and
Also Craig Wright is Satoshi

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (542x88, 28K)

Craig Wright is Satoshi

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (498x46, 6K)

Shareholders are blaming intranel, a company that toke over Cryptopia
and
Craig Wright is Satoshi

Attached: Screenshot_4.jpg (471x107, 11K)

More about Cryptopia hack
and
Craig Wright is Satoshi

Attached: Screenshot_5.jpg (524x344, 23K)

Pretty obvious it was an inside job. Same day Cryptopia was "hacked" knew I'll never see my money again

Craig Wright is Satoshi

Attached: Screenshot_6.jpg (850x513, 92K)

i forgot to say that
Craig Wright is Satoshi
?

Attached: Screenshot_7.jpg (533x61, 14K)

Nice Diner
Craig Wright is Satoshi

Attached: DYKlgf0V4AAhQV_.jpg (590x469, 56K)

Intranel toke over Cryptopia and remove the founders.
The founders lost access to the servers.
Check the date

Attached: Screenshot_8.jpg (539x210, 29K)

Had 350,000,000 Chainlink there. Luckily it was only half my stack.

Oh fuck, i forgot, Craig Wright is Satoshi
Intranel toke over their Discord

Attached: Screenshot_9.jpg (514x87, 20K)

Again, i forgot
Craig Wright is Satoshi

Attached: Screenshot_10.jpg (545x38, 12K)

Check the date, problem started around November 2018 when Intranel toke over and remove the founders

Attached: Screenshot_11.jpg (540x148, 29K)

"There is no CEO and we all been removed"
Craig Wright is Satoshi

Attached: Screenshot_12.jpg (543x133, 24K)

How do you sleep for God's sake !