Okay, at $0.14 0xBTC is really attractive...

Okay, at $0.14 0xBTC is really attractive. It's also the first mineable ERC20 token on the Ethereum platform with a Twitter like from Tyler Winklevoss. I want this now before it hits $50 per token.

Attached: 1_mSo8AXDNWDvZYes-itJYyA.png (324x323, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ChjgUAOiIPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mineable
that's not mining.

Please send materials for the information. I'm not ad studied on the matter, except for listening to this man's video:

youtube.com/watch?v=ChjgUAOiIPw

His claim is that the token is distributed using Proof of Work. Where does the smart contract come into play. I'll probably find the answer before you answer, so don't worry about responding. Thanks for your input.

I see. It only uses "mining" to distribute its token, but uses Ethereum to secure its transactions. It's a good iteration, therefore a worthy option.

Time to invest. $0.14 per 0xBTC at 20M cap. WOW

>Pajeet scamcoin
>pajeet op
no, go shit somewhere else

750k marketcap tho. 20m would be ~$4 per 0xbtc

why are you talking to yourself

0xBTC is in 3.5 years... lol

Not touching this shit if it didn’t go up before it wont go up now.

Useless erc20 token

0xBTC halving is in 3.5 years*

SCAMCOIN

why do you pretend to be an impartial person analysing a project when we all know youre a complete 0xbtc shill? i dont get it, do you think youre fooling anyone? no one wants this garbage shitcoin

no one except Tyler Winklevoss*

Attached: wink.jpg (559x402, 44K)

How do you know that?

retards like you are why every other personality puts "likes/retweets are not endorsement" in their bio, something that should be perfectly obvious to anyone who can rub two brain cells together - and it's similarly obvious important accounts often like/rt tweets mentioning them for the sake of growing their brand

Google it not in the mood to search for it

Ouch! I better listen to myself next time and do a few oof'ing before I let the wild in me get the best of me. Feedback appreciated. My god, that low 0xBTC price.

Fuck off back to bitcointalk, what kind of low level shilling is this

Imagine it at $50 or $250! Boggles the pocket.

Why is this opposition so strong?

two posts of a couple sentences each is not strong opposition by any standard
but if your feelings are hurt that easily, then you should stop shitting the board with a scamcoin

Where is your perception, sir? The fact is you're seriously mistaken in this context. If you must grapple with something presented as borderline idiotic, however effective and informational, in the first place, then it reveals more about you than it could about me. Posters present with many different masks and playful personalities. Unfortunately, you're really showing to us how trivial matters influence your behavior. I would reassess before clicking post the next time you choose to stumble in to the ring with us 0xBTC followers. My fingers dance.

Now this, this is some next level meta-fud. Well played, Jow Forums

Whatever issue you may have with 0xBitcoin, it is the only token that mathematically can not be a scam. Which, by the way, is also why I'm banking on it getting big. Other tokens are to 0xBTC as fiat is to Bitcoin.

cope

it's actually mathematically guaranteed to be a scam
the distribution is frontloaded with no safeguard against sybil attacks. more than 20% of the total supply has already been mined with an infinitesimally small part of the hashpower that would be required if this ever got big
bitcoin used PoW distribution as a flawed but acceptable scheme due to being the first of its kind as well as securing the network. 0xbitcoin removes all useful aspects of PoW and keeps the fundamental flaws
the best you can hope for is a golden bullrun letting you unload your bags on idiots. it will never be used as currency in any form. 2 years in, bitcoin was already used for pizzas and darknet dealings

>implying porting over Bitcoin's underlying ponzi scheme like nature isn't a feature

"Mineable". You are just executing a shitty smart contract. That's not mining, retard

Mining to bypass monarchs, that's a legit reason to call it mining.

>no safeguard against sybil attacks
That statement makes no sense whatsoever. Do you even know what a sybil attack is?

>more than 20% of the total supply has already been mined with an infinitesimally small part of the hashpower that would be required if this ever got big
That's true for literally every coin, you could even apply this to non-mined things by saying "xx% has already been bought with an infinitesimally small part of the money that would be required if this ever got big"

>bitcoin used PoW distribution as a flawed but acceptable scheme
PoW distribution is not flawed, it's the best form of distribution there is. In roughly half a year, 0xBTC will be a brilliant combination of PoS security and PoW distribution. The only alternative would be to have one guy start with the total supply. Is that better?

Also, when Bitcoin was as old as 0xBTC is right now, it didn't have even have a price yet.

What you're saying is, BTC mining is the same as mining for physical metal. Ta! Mining can be redefined!

I believe in price more than anything else, if this was a good project it would be worth more like CHAINLINK!!!!
BUY CHAINLINK INSTEAD