Fuck me bros I never actually thought this day would come. To be honest, I think this may trigger the Golden bull...

Fuck me bros I never actually thought this day would come. To be honest, I think this may trigger the Golden bull. Think about it.

Sergey is literally providing the missing link to connecting crypto currency to the real world and every single industry out there.

Using smart contracts will save money for all businesses. A lot of money. Commercial adaption will happen fast and every single modern citizen will be using them by a technical degree of separation knowingly or not.

I now realize this is happening, this month. My problem is, I only have 9k linkies I don’t even think I’m on the marine scale... I didn’t take It seriously, why didn’t I buy 100k irl? Do I even have a chance of making it? Will I even earn something substantial if I stake it? Talk to me anons.

Attached: 0D6817F2-2B6B-4270-A984-55B0BDC46272.jpg (1125x1102, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/microsoft-joins-ic3-in-advancing-blockchain-enterprise-readiness/
blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab
medium.com/altcoin-magazine/the-four-biggest-use-cases-for-chainlink-a0245bd07b66
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Urine passing is a result of homeostasis. It is literally a balancing of the body so the urine passes everything that is not needed in that moment. Urine contains hormones, vitamins, minerals, amino acids that are not needed in the moment but may be needed in the next. It also has STEM CELLS IN IT. Your urine has info about what ails you and then creates antibodies when you drink it So drinking your urine is like drinking a highly nutritious meal. It is also a vaccine. If you get stung or bitten by a venomous creature, the anti venom is created in your body within 15 seconds & will pass out in your urine. I cured food poisoning in 10 minutes by drinking my pee. Before pharmaceutical companies took over, urine was used to cure gangrene on the battlefields of the world, it can be used as blood plasma in a transfusion if the patient's blood is not available. Your urine is just blood plasma but a different colour. There have been more white papers written on the efficacy of drinking urine & putting on infections, than any other therapy on the planet, all covered up by the pharmaceutical companies because if the word got out, they would go bankrupt. Hundreds of Dr's have written articles & books on the subject. If any Dr or individual starts teaching this miracle therapy & gets a following, they get threatened & if they ignore those threats, they are killed, such is the world ruled by corrupt corporations hellbent on making money out of nothing. The average mark-up (profit margin) on pharmaceuticals is around 20,000%, do you really think they will give up this method of creating gold out of lead & tell the truth? No chance.

I’m getting trump winning the election vibes from the current biz timeline

9k isnt bad at all. you are comparing yourself to other marines who literally make up .000000000000000000000000000000000002% of the worlds population.

Think of it this way....if link ends up being all that we think it will be 9k will HAVE to be a mammoth sized stack. If someone with 50k link makes it that means someone with 9k stack has to make it too.

Unironically 9k is a huge stack relative to the rest of the world, and even for a biz user it isnt that bad.

I think the only ones who really need to worry are those with 1,500 or less. They will probably make it too tho because most of them probably live in Uganda or bangladesh and thats like having a 90k stack in america.

Also, can you put in anymore fiat now or are you broke? If you aren't broke and can put in 6-7k just do it.

checked.

I dont think you are comprehending how big of a stack 9k really is.

Also...i think the people selling at certain price points are idiots. You have 9k.....what is your financial situation? If you are a neet or a wagie...i wouldnt sell any until 100$. Sell 1k at 100$ and let that 100k ride for a couple years....and wait for it to go to 500$ or 1,000 and sell another 1,000 at those price points. then let the rest ride for fuck you gains in case it hits 5k per link.

Also....lets say link hits 300$ and you dont sell and it collapes to 100$.....and then you sell....well who gives a fuck? Youll still have a million bucks if you decide to sell then.

I just dont think link is going to dump at all really...i think it will just keep going up and up granted over time.

1k link holders won't exactly be the global elite, but they'll still be pretty rich.

“Think about it” you retards fudded link so hard no one wants to buy your bags retards

I have only 1k
Any of you whale can donate some to me?

Is there still time to get 100k for another year?

Where's the rest of Sergey's speech??? I thought he was supposed to be talking for half an hour?

>Fundamentally fundamental decentralization
You're caught up

This has become a literal cult, comparing your investment into it to each other as rankings. The presentation was a let down for me, no partnerships. Just one mainnet and a miniscule pump.

based Sergey interacting with the material world. 1k is fud. Positive thoughts marines

nothing is even real anymore

Oi fuckwit, he could have just said ic3 and it would have been enough. Open your eyes

Also, praise our lord god Sergey the shepherd of Nazareth

Attached: IMG_20190515_010212_833.jpg (1280x960, 221K)

IC3 is a low end crypto group which just has some funding from a few groups. Microsoft donates to several thousand little groups.

>a bunch of literal whos

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-212347_Chrome.jpg (1079x1957, 391K)

Those aren't business partners jesus. It's a partners, donors and investors list dishonestly combined. Big companies like soft and morgan donate non stop. It's literally meaningless until a more substantial working relationship is revealed, which it hasn't been and if there were one it would absolutely be revealed in the industry talk.

Screencap me to laugh if it's all announced to be partnerships in the next couple of weeks. Otherwise reflect on your devotion.

Sent ;)

>hurrrr Microsoft is just a donor!

azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/microsoft-joins-ic3-in-advancing-blockchain-enterprise-readiness/
"Microsoft has just become a member of IC3, The Initiative for CryptoCurrencies & Contracts. We are excited to collaborate with this team of world class experts"

Lol, you fucking potato

Interesting, the former UFC light-heavyweight champion lyoto machida used to drink his piss every morning

Not trying to FUD but mainnet won't have all of the features upon release. And for the real LINK bullrun, we'll have to wait for partnerships and implementation, which will take a year at least. Just HODL and stay comfy.

Attached: 1557792936377.png (1082x695, 503K)

>Not trying to FUD
Butttttttttt, let me just concern troll a lil

>I think the only ones who really need to worry are those with 1,500 or less. They will probably make it too tho because most of them probably live in Uganda or bangladesh and thats like having a 90k stack in america.
I have 500 LINK (used to be 1,000 but needed money) and I'm in Venezuela. I would have never-owned-before amounts of money at $40

Can't wait to buy the dip when main net drops

Honk

I think we might have penalty contracts by Q4 though
The actual neet nodes bullrun will commence then

Hey man, that’s a good stack. Almost 3x what I have. Here’s hoping for $300 minimum.

It will moon to 1.4 then bleed down to 50c and remain there forever

Oh reall?
Ok I bite
Here is my chain link:
0xf6da9a1eb4a4fcD970865644b0483996ac1F8587

>When I first set foot in the IC3 office, it was sitting in a temporary office space near Chelsea Market in New York. Cavernous, unorganized, and teeming with students, it was hard to find the focus of the space. I was there for a meetup on Town Crier, being presented by Ari Juels.

Attached: 1557591867927.png (500x469, 195K)

As a nolinker, I'm really glad this day has come. Hopefully when "mainnet" drops, linkies will wake up from their delusions and realise it's fucking nothing.

>service will launch
What service? Someone post a screenshot of said service. Someone post a screenshot of the software wallet. Neither of these things exist. I'm really not sure why they set a date when they've made nothing. Maybe it's the day of the exit scam and they gave everyone a release date for one last good pump. I'll see you guys at the end of May when you find out what every sane person has known for years: That LINK is a scam.

No linker here. Help me pls

0x3b75cd95e8ab8005e6177fc68b5ac5686c9b8fd6

Piss off no linker. You had plenty of time.

Sent 600 links bro

Has it gone through yet?

WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER

Please Help a wagie out

0xc7dc600b7c51afae99536cd0012b0c0540dfae0f

Attached: 4C1884A2-238A-44CD-BBDD-0636AEC0C993.jpg (680x683, 85K)

inb4 the javascript code of the chainlink nodes running on ethereum has a reloop bug shutting down the network one by one..

>A bunch of autists meme themselves into millionaires through shitposting and relying upon gullible retards on Reddit to buy their bags
I fucking love this timeline lads

Attached: 1491582373117.gif (480x270, 2.24M)

Stop begging faggot

Come on bro
I couldn’t

I'd say realistically the cutoff is 5k-10k minimum needed to become a millionaire.

Fine but i don't have endless to give, i've just sent 500.

I've only got 2200 LINK but congrats on this LINKies, seriously. Happy for you.

Attached: 1556476542700.png (1000x1000, 78K)

will go to 1.20$ then when amazon AWS and oracle hard forkes the mainnet it will slowly bleed down to 60cent and stay there for people want to parse shit to 0x4chan because AWS does not allow racial slurs.

You can get a good pump off of that probably in the coming 2 weeks if you can play the news. This is seriously a no brainer short term 2-5X if things go right.

I think you're fundamentally safu with 9k

Literally all I want is to be comfy to be able to read my philosophy in peace.

Linkies give me freedom.

Attached: 1491357367752.jpg (382x675, 111K)

It's tiny holdings compared to what I have in ETH and BTC, I bought it so I could participate in the memes and just let it ride, never cared much about it but starting to regret not buying more.

Please help me at least afford a nice education
0xc83704ce0f44fb8abe346bbd6d5f577aa5a7ef14

Fuck off fucking beggars. I'm sitting here sorting bolts into buckets just to afford another LINK. GET A JOB

Should I hold onto my ETH, buy LINK now or wait for a dip? I know in the long term this is a good price but fuck buying LINK above .80 is gonna hurt

Can you do it one more time? To me this time?
this is my problem.
I registered but can’t buy because it didn’t accept me yet.
I just don’t want to left behind

Attached: 9B55D594-D336-45F6-82F9-06418E8E04E7.png (640x1136, 151K)

Imagine having to beg for linkies. You had over a year of threads spoon-feeding you and you still want gibs.

Attached: 1557906658212.jpg (736x981, 136K)

People begging is bullish. Soon people will sharpie for 1 link.

dude, i only have like ~880 stinkielinkies. to prosperity frens!

give it time, binance is acting weird anyways

Nah, LINK isn't much of a pumper. 5x would be golden. I'd take 10 grand out immediately

Delusion cult circlejerk between the largest bagholders on Jow Forums schizophrenically clinging to hope

it's all we have fren. pandoras box opened and with all the evils hope came with it

So it was foretold. The Shepherd of Nazareth shall lead his peoples to the promised land of breast milk and money.

Sell it all and throw the money into BTC/LTC/ETH and you will make it

1k Link will be equivalent to 100 million dollars in 10 years

What he said. Stop falling for oldest Jow Forums scam, newfags.

i got like 780 lol

i coulda been buying more for months and now i have no job woops. better find one

checked

This is the big question for me. I am getting a few hundred K at some point in 2019. Is Link going to be 20 bucks before I can get a chance to pick up a massive stack? I really need it to stay around $2 max.

>The presentation was a let down for me, no partnerships
it's not Sergey's place to "announce partnerships" you retard, he even said before showing the slide that "here's some of our partners that have already announced our cooperation"
>Just one mainnet
Jesus

Lol, comedy gold

Attached: perro.jpg (500x375, 39K)

>Delusion cult circlejerk between the largest bagholders on Jow Forums
lel ok retard

Attached: Untitled.png (1100x532, 25K)

Checked and sniffed. We're all gonna make it bros.

What other mainnet other than eth are business going to care about?

Deluded Linkies. The only thing that will happen is that ETH pumps because muh Oracle.

Summoning smart anons! Riddle me this:
We all agree on chainlink token value going astronomical when financial markets (especially the derivative market) moving to the blockchain. Sure, that's a pretty use case as it will save money but also has disadvantages. Will this really happen?
- what do you deem the likelihood of the financial markets moving to the blockchain?
- what are the most compelling reasons for this?
- by when do you see this happen?
t. heavily invested and here since pic related

Attached: 3888888.jpg (443x679, 459K)

>end of May
>he thinks it's bullish
That's actually where most of the shitcoins are supposed to peak/pump before BTC crash.

Oh no it's a cult member.

stop retard

Attached: 1515174160777.jpg (400x290, 22K)

how do i get my node set up

Attached: 1552937793094.jpg (740x1000, 148K)

>- what do you deem the likelihood of the financial markets moving to the blockchain?
how are you asking this question in 20 fucking 19

You've literally understood nothing about Smart contracts or the significance of Chainlink and probably have only joined up solely for the memes.

blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab
medium.com/altcoin-magazine/the-four-biggest-use-cases-for-chainlink-a0245bd07b66

But there's hope for you yet, start reading.

Attached: cheating.webm (854x480, 1.05M)

t. positive pilled.

I agree with this outlook completely. the battle is between LinkMarines vs NoLinkers and SwingLinkers.

ie. autist vs normies.

What grounds are the 1k assertions based on. Im not familiar with the current market on intermediaries for this sort of business. Nor on the total supply of link.

our biggest hurdle is that there is 750million unaccounted tokens in the hands of developers. No tokenomics thus far.

>that id
Those are big digits user

based venezuelan marine
i hope you make it compadre

>tfw LP will start earning me passive income from day 1 regardless

post wallet

Blessings to you fren, pls stay safe.

little do you seem to realize that in this market, actually delivering and releasing a product, is typically the kiss of death. it will only dump from here.

That’s because most projects are shit. Link is actually good

Checked 4u

5k here

It’s been a wild ride to even get me to this tiny stack, but I’m worried my time is running out.
Should I just DCA into btc from here on out?

4u, I check this post. Checked Fren. We are on an odd timeline indeed. What have we learned by enduring this several year waiting period? What was gained?

name one crypto project that has "actually delivered and released a product"
just one

Checked 35 year old milf

Thank you amigos. Hope we all make it.

Don’t worry OP

Lots of is actually have 0 link because binance exit scammed.

I had 15,000 link on binance.

A lot of us kept our link on binance.