He's going to become a web developer

>he's going to become a web developer

I hope you guys don't think you can make any money doing this in 2019

Attached: images (15).jpg (499x481, 26K)

damn

true
100 pajeets will take your job for 1/100 of your salary

DevOps, my dude.

Pajeets can't understand it.

untrue
I literally worked with a pajeet with deep DevOps technology who can come up with a full solution during a phone meeting. The only downside is their accent.

Been a web dev for 15 years. Fuck you.

You are fucking retarded.

Do you know how much it is worth for people to have someone they can talk to? Call on the phone? Meet irl?

Then it wasn't a pajeet. It was a Hari or Pari.

They don't work for 1/100th, but they're also not as good as you can be.

I forgot to mention it's about language. Pajeets only speak English.

They also have 1/100th of the skill.

Maybe it's not worth that much in this age?
There are already a bunch of decentralized companies who is literally outsourcing every single task to remote developers.

I work for a crypto project in the top 50. Zero pajeets.

Kek, you know how I know you have never worked in this field for a company that is worth mentioning?

You have no idea how agile workflows operate. Yeah, you may VoiP every once in a while, but all decision and 90% of Comms happens in scrums on Slack. You may not have any idea that Brian is really Bihinda Pubaddipahdi for the first six months you're working with him.

Sounds gay.

We get our teams together to get drunk and high every 3-4 months. All the scrum/review/planning/retro stuff is done over RC. Pajeet cannot hide.

And who is running this company? A webdev is a pretty broad spectrum.

>not working for tech illiterate boomers.

You will never make it.

It is gay, but your way sounds even gayer, desu.
But they are tech illiterate boomers. The teams have a huge degree of autonomy and we organise ourselves.

you know how I know you don't work in real life?

because you used the word "agile" like you are straight out of a shitty programming course

t. CTO

And the boomers are in tune with your agile workflows? They wait for one of your scrum meetings on slack? Of course they do....

>I code websites.

Attached: 1512629837959.jpg (512x384, 48K)

>agile workflows
if you unironically say these words, you're not working in a real business
don't get me wrong: perhaps your startup of 20 somethings building vaporware is raising money, or perhaps the government pays you 6 figures to wank around all day. much of the economy is fake anyway
but real businesses give no shit about your agile workflow
dollars to peanuts you'd answer "SaaS" if anyone asked you what are you actually working in, and you wouldn't feel any shame either

i will make money anywere i go no matter the industry. the secret is i shake my money maker

web development is one of the best ways to build passive income. Working for clients or being employed is shit tier job in this field