Now that everyone knows the bear market is over...

Now that everyone knows the bear market is over, give me one reason why retarded normies aren't going to rush into these dirt cheap alts like in early 2018.

Attached: wee.jpg (474x474, 26K)

because they can google that 99% of altcoins are worthless shit. they have no fucking value the only value they have is their "usage" but nobody use them.

because there's little awareness they exist again

all they're talking about on the tube is btc

>why retarded normies aren't going to rush into these dirt cheap alts
because...
they are retarded?

when this crashes back it'll only resolve the normies that stayed out of it. gg bulltoids see you @ $0.00

alts will pump inevitably when there are 100K transactions in bitcoin mempool again
then normies will fomo the top again just like 2017

Exactly - they have no way to figure out which 1% is legit, so they end up on places like le plebbit and see those reprehensible söyboys and rightly are suspicious

Because you stupid bizlets aren't fucking 150 IQ genius einsteins. Shut THE FUCK up and stop underestimating normies so much. Yes they are generally dumb but even they learned from the '17-'18 fiasco. There will be no alt bull run for a long time. Enjoy alt seasons with 5-20% gains though which is also decent.

the fact is that normies are unironically dumb
I met a boomer engineer who is interested in crypto and he doesn't even realize bitcoin can be splitted

Their brain is the same as us but due to the lack of us they cant use it properly

Normies are actually retarded though. It takes quite a bit of personal research to actually get acclimated with this space.

it's just a matter of mainstream media sources shilling it to them. soon btc and some others will get publicly traded on stock exchanges and normie investors can buy them there. news coverage on that will trigger the next bullrun. even ignoring institutional investors here. this will be huge, frens.

>is in crypto
>calls other people retarded
I mean, I hold quite a few alts, but you gotta admit a large proportion of us are the mad ones. But who cares. I just want normies to buy my bags at 10x!!!

This fucking thread, I swear.
You are the normies, you still didn't make it despite 2017/18 retard run. Everyone who isn't a normalfag already owns 21+ of BTC.

They knew this last time...

Because that not how people work retard.
Bitcoin wasn’t even a thing
I actually used it for its purpose which HINT wasn’t speculation, but an untraceable currency that you could buy drugs online with, it was useable back then because retards didn’t speculate on it. It was even annoying to use them when it would fluctuate -/+ 50$ in like a day. It was really useless outside of that and a fucking pain to work with.
You had to plan it out for that the currency would lose value.
This is the main point;
>things only have use because people value them and use them
Bitcoin is useless as a means of transaction especially when it now fluctuates 1,000$ in a day making it unusable outside of speculation
It’s going to be up now from 250-300$ it was back then.
If you didn’t invest back in 2013, 2010, 2015 and sell in 2017/2018 your never going to make the almost 6,000% return. Your just not. Get over it and get a real job
Everyone knows what it is now, and it’s at its market value and fluctuates because if dumbshits who missed the boat and want a second chance

cope
alt season happened and will happen again
it's just market cycles

>ts market value and fluctuates because if dumbshits who missed the boat and want a second chance

This is exactly why alts pump.

They won't until TV and other MSM tells them explicitly how to do it, and even then it'll be very few, maybe five in a thousand if the crypto mania is hammered into everyone's heads for a long time. You think the normies are going to open exchange accounts tomorrow like it's nothing? At most they'll buy some BTC, LTC, or ETH from coinbase and be done with it. Just because we've done it and think it's easy now it doesn't mean the normies will mass adopt it.

Normies are normies because they're very superficial at whatever they do.

Attached: sassy_cat.jpg (800x759, 89K)

When the average person starts to know about it and use it for speculation that’s how you knows it’s shit and no longer a thing.
That is the most important business lesson for stocks, real estate or speculation.
People made money because the average 100 iq didn’t know about it. Then people started to find out and the value rose due to speculation and people trying to make a quick buck.
At a certain point the smart people started selling it off, who owned it in 2013/15 causing the crash in price, realizing it had NO value when it was operating at around 250-300$ per bitcoin, not 17,000$.
Now everybody knows about all the kinds of cryptocurrencies and now there is no longer any speculation on the scale of bitcoin because of this. You have dumb fucks who can trade this shit on there phones.
It’s no longer a thing the 1000, 2000, 6000% returns are dead if you didn’t already get it.
You can get a decent return or average return like the market now relative to the rate of risk. But it’s not life changing or enough to live of off if you don’t have 500,000$+ in investments

>now there is no longer any speculation on the scale of bitcoin
yeah it has been proven that bitcoin can't scale
altcoins are the only solutions

>They won't until TV and other MSM tells them explicitly how to do it

That's not what happened in early 2018.

What happened is they started looking for the cheapest alts in USD value, of their own accord.