GET IN HERE

ALT SEASON IS COMING AND I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO BUY.

TELL ME WITH 1 SENTENCE WHAT THE NEXT X5 IS RIGHT NOWWWWW
>HARDMODE: NO MATIC OR FANTOM

COME ON I HAVE BILLS TO PAYYY FUUUCKKIINNGGGG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (346x450, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=VIC-ETH
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TNmlwcdwXPd8RKpfP07BoYaAadvIymG5SXu8TiSGTj0/htmlview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

POA

it's oversold and traded at 0.5x ICO price

buy xrp

Attached: xrp.jpg (288x288, 22K)

Seriously, don't buy unless you intend to dca and support the project over the next year.
My low cap picks are sonm, agi. dyor though.

HOT Holotoken

Nano because normies love that shit

The raiblocks meme still lives strong eh

Attached: iexec.jpg (491x277, 117K)

XRP, XLM, TRX, EOS

All the coins fudded the most and get called scams the most also moon the most.

Decred

iex.ec RLC

+100 % in secondes

FunFair

ATL right now

based

Buy DOGE for easy gains

pajeets everywhere, just buy SWM thank me later ;)

> basèe, rougepillulèe (yoù)

OP I want you to get absolutely fucked and bankrupt as much as anybody else in this board but please -- if you're going to lose money, do it in any other way that doesn't involve making jez rich.

just buy ETH and adjust your risk with leverage if you absolutely want to be a degenerate gambler

this my friend

Attached: x.jpg (400x400, 14K)

A new gambling platform, built by old heads who don't desperately need money, so they can just buidl. Hovering nicely at a $46,000 market-cap, at the very start of the golden bull run.

Imagine your face when it crosses 100 gwein in Q3-Q4, screencap this, and come back to tell me how "you didn't listen"

Get your fucking ducks in a row retards. If you're lucky, you have merely a few days until this final 1 gwei wall falls.

It's called VICTORY for God's sake.

Join us, and be Victorious. Books will be written about us.

etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=VIC-ETH

Attached: VIC.png (236x206, 11K)

That's not even funny, your just an asshole.

LINK

Load up on EJOB
I never see it shilled here, so it's guaranteed to pump massively

Buy privacy coins, thank me later

NANO

Unironically, PundiX

unironically nano. shits going to 10x when it gets attention again.

that's the wrong wojak!

Attached: 1551562169490.png (323x325, 19K)

HOT, LINK, ETH

Pic confirms XRP guaranteed 56% gains

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TNmlwcdwXPd8RKpfP07BoYaAadvIymG5SXu8TiSGTj0/htmlview

Predictions for when HOT will hit 1c?

everything's oversold, that's the point

desu, just buy btc. it's obvi it's goign back to 20k and that's like more than 2x of its current price lah.

but i would sia wait until it hits 10k before beign sure about 20k.

It's going to consolidate for two weeks. while alts go 200%

RDN has some big developments launching soon. Prob worth keeping an eye on to buy as low as possible. Under the radar at the moment

Monero, Nem and EOS. Not huge gambles, but are underpriced right now, ESPECIALLY xmr. Put $1000 into moonero last night.

Matic and fantom unironically