Guys I have a plan. I'm a 2k linklet but I need more. I wanna retire bros. My plan is to get a loan...

Guys I have a plan. I'm a 2k linklet but I need more. I wanna retire bros. My plan is to get a loan. I've got a shit ton of job interviews coming up so hopefully I'll have a job soon (quit my old one recently) I'll break it down:

£4k loan
Repayed over 5 years
Monthly repayments at £100

With my current holdings and this loan I'll have around 9k link. I'm thinking I need close to 10k link and fast. I feel something bros and I'm sure you feel it too. Its here and I don't have much time.

What do?

Attached: 1557219259026.jpg (508x516, 25K)

You are stupid and you won't make it

NEVER get in debt for crypto - only play with what you can afford to lose - Golden rule #1

Such a stupid terrible decision - especially over LINK - BTC is the better bet - it will actually be used in 5 years

I haven't done anything yet. I'm consulting biz before I make any rash decisions. Besides I actually have to get a job first.

Over 2017 I took out 2 10k usd loans. I did well but it was blind luck. It's not worth the stress man.

people get in debt for worse reasons / lose their money on dumber things.

Imo go full on debt on ur crypto then look up how to deny debt claims because legally if you have a debt and the debtor sells your debt or doesn't have the original signed document of transaction from a debt, the debt gets annuled.

The last few trials in a day in a court are usually involved with people who do just this so as to avoid the daily audience knowing the real way the law game is played.

Two years. You had two years. And NOW, on this the day of wen smile, you want to take a loan to buy link?

Also good luck finding some, binance exit scammed haven't you heard?

If the monthly payments are actually that low, personally I would consider it a no brainer. Take the loans, work harder. Paying that back is really not difficult. Eat out less, find other ways of saving a little bit here a little bit there. Nobody can predict the future but worst case scenario you have a fixed monthly payment you have to work your life around for a little while.

Why do you want to retire? If it's because you want to stop working then you are never going to make it

I suppose that depends on how you define work. I just don't wanna have to worry about bills anymore.

The debt won't fucking matter anyway when the global debt Bonm implodes. Just make sure you buy an ounce of gold too OP and you'll be protected either way

This unironically.

NEVER put in money you can't afford to lose. That's literally how the brain dead masses get ruined at the blow off top of any bubble (housing, crypto, stocks, etc). You are getting greedy and that's going to do nothing but open up your asshole wide open and just pray that a bear won't come along and insert his throbbing red dick into it.

Coin metro. Make it happen

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-140044.jpg (1080x2280, 542K)

OK. I've been convinced. Its a bad idea.
What are my options tho? Just hodl what I have or stake link hoping to accumulate?

I got 50k and i think it’s not enough, hope we all make it though bros!

Don't take loans user. Jesus.

Link, or crypto in general isn't an absolute guarantee. ESPECIALLY the time frames. There's just as much chance you'll be stuck worse off with that loan for 4 years as there is you'll be better off.

i took out a loan 2 years ago to buy link and i have been paying it off since. i could sell my stack and pay it off anytime and still have double my initial investment but fuck that.

The people here who are telling you not to take out a loan are pussies, go hard or go home user

Sometimes you just miss the boat and you can't do shit about it. Put in what you can afford over a period of time. For the love of God though be responsible.

>team member shilling his own ref link
Oliver is a faggot.

They have a point tho. I'm gonna have to see I think. I've just got an email for another interview. Depending on the hours and the pay I could quite comfortably pay off a £100 a month debt and then some. This thread has definitely given me something to think about.

Attached: 1557225247589.png (680x521, 111K)

If you have to take out a loan just make sure you'll be able to pay it off even if LINK goes to 0

I will. I don't take the idea of a loan lightly believe me. Hence the thread to pick your guys brains about it.