This is the first transparent hybrid exchange, complete with a fiat on/off ramp. Founded in the Netherlands...

This is the first transparent hybrid exchange, complete with a fiat on/off ramp. Founded in the Netherlands, aimed to take an international piece of the pie.

Built in the bear market, and according to the team ready for the bull market. Launching soon

Attached: nederlandse_vlag.jpg (1500x1000, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/atomic-wallet/atomic-roadmap-for-2019-b004e8170466
medium.com/roninapps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I won't trust any Dutch exchange if it is not run by 100% whites.

A name would be nice, kanker jong.

Cool, NEXT

Wayyyyyyyyyy too late...
Atomic Wallet

What we’ll do in 2019
>Mobile apps release for Android and iOS.
>Assets portfolio discovery screen.
>Hardware wallets support—Trezor, Ledger, Keepkey.
>Add more than 20 new assets in the wallet.
>Trading desk for major exchanges.
>Web browser extension for a more smooth desktop experience.
>Sell crypto and withdrawal to your bank card.
>Security improvements—2FA support, fingerprint and face scanning.
>Non-fungible tokens and crypto-collectibles management.
>Lighting implementation and cross-channel atomic swaps.
>Localization—multiple languages and local currencies support.
>Multi wallets management with import of any private key.

medium.com/atomic-wallet/atomic-roadmap-for-2019-b004e8170466

Attached: wallets-comparison.png (2365x1576, 146K)

Then this is the one you can trust. Besides, they have no power like Binance has. It's a DEX and CEX combined, the crypto you get goes into your own wallet

Except nothing of it is in-house and all of it is through partnering. This is just an aggregator, not an actual “””built in exchange””””

?
do you understand that it aims to become the own exchange while you're still able to hold your private keys? ever heard about atomic swaps?

Eucx

Heh, NEXT also let’s you control your own keys while being able to trade on an exchange... make your own thread ranjeesh

>comparing a bunch of wallets with a hybrid exchange

shoo shoo

Attached: aaaaaaa.jpg (192x262, 7K)

KUCOIN IS IN THE WORKS OF APPLYING THIS.

you talking about bl3p or what?

Atomic Wallet will let you trade on different exchanges.
>>Trading desk for major exchanges.

NEXT.exchange. So basically you buy your internet monies at ease, and then you are also the one to actually own them. The exchange and its blockchain are a perfect fit for people ranging from normies to advanced faggots. Let them trade ripple while you sit comfy on your masternode. Coins and tokens go in your wallet. They're yours. They dont belong to (((them)))

dat schrijf je aan elkaar kankerdebiel

So your money will still transition through an exchange in the end then..?

?! no
the trading desk allows you to use different exchanges, also means their own one for atomic swaps

NEXT token is gonna fucking moon anons. I know at least 4 dutch crypto noobs that are waiting for it to come online before buying into bitcoin

if NEXT actually has a referral program you should pajeet those 4 noobs kek

6k chad reporting in

Hij heeft vooralsnog gelijk, kankerdebiel. Link of kanker op

Eindelijk een kankerkind dat wel met spatiegebruik weet om te gaan _O_

Oja, duidelijk..

Nederthread

Het gaat om NEXT Exchange, kanker zehbi

Developers are pajeets?

Dit is een Nederlandstalige thread. Flikker op met je gastarbeiders taaltje

How does this compare with Abra? You keep your own private keys while still being allowed to trade over there as well.

"We are an established Dutch and British company that is (where applicable) in line with regulations and compliances."

KYC, yes or no?

praat engels je pajeet slakken

IK DECLAREER DAT DIT NU OFFICIEEL EEN KANKERDRAAD IS

No KYC for normies and jeets, which is
like their first tier account

>een Nederlandstalige thread.

lmao fucking mongool

K

straatkakker

Dutch are the worst and their language sounds like eating a sandy shitsandwich. No way I fall for this scam. Overbought token with no present usecase and a ZERO volume demo exchange.

>overbought exchange token
>no use case

tfw

Attached: cg75N1Pu_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Go to www.ronin.id they actually have stable coins

I use ronin one. It’s a good app desu. Super clear, also Dutch and actually live

JONGENS WE GAAN DIT JAAR KANKER RIJK WORDEN

Attached: GreenWojak1.jpg (280x300, 23K)

It doesn't matter if it's good or not.
If they communicate with european fiscal authorities and you need to pay shitload of taxes on capital gains it's not worth it.

You don’t pay shitloads on capital gains.. The Dutch system doesn’t work like that. You have an allowance of 30,000 euros tax free per person of savings including stocks etc. anything above that is taxed at 0.2%

belgianfag 33% + municipality = 40% on bitcoin gains

pure kino coin, too bad it's not going to pump.

OHHHHHH YEAH HOLLAND BRO!
FILTHY FUCKIN RICH

Attached: 5E076FA8-54E8-46D7-864B-AE3F6CD8B60F.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Serieus?
Zelfs na een jaar?

Voor bitcoinwinsten kan u in drie categorieën vallen:

Als u de bitcoins ziet als langetermijnbelegging, en de transacties binnen het normale beheer van uw portefeuille vallen, dan zijn de meerwaarden belastingvrij, net als bij andere beleggingsproducten.
Als u speculeert met bitcoins, en dat niet uw beroep is, vallen de winsten onder de categorie 'diverse inkomsten' en betaalt u het tarief van 33 procent. U kan nog wel uw gemaakte kosten aftrekken.
Als u bitcoins beroepsmatig verhandelt, vallen de inkomsten onder de tarieven van de gewone personenbelasting. Zelfs indien u een ander beroep hebt, maar op georganiseerde, op grote schaal of met veel middelen toch in bitcoins handelt, kan de fiscus die inkomsten als beroepsinkomsten beschouwen.

Gewoon lang genoeg bijhouden die handel en niet swingen.

>Zelfs na een jaar?
doesn't matter when you cash out

i have a cold wallet, nothing on exchanges, and i will move to some other country in 2/3 years to cash out, it's fucking insane to give away 40%

Stop posting swamp peasant language

Lord and savior ronin one. All others suck medium.com/roninapps

Attached: C34829AE-3B77-4745-BFF1-FA8B78531651.png (1242x2208, 2.63M)

Unironically this

Attached: CD3DBE60-B33F-4058-AAFD-16429A1E9D55.jpg (750x363, 66K)

I will ask to my accountant, laws are not clear about "long-term"
Laws in general are a meme in Belgium and if you are breathing it's a taxable event for them.
But I will ask to my accountant to confirm...

Yess NEXT will be going wild and it already did awesome

Masternode holder checking in :thumbsup:

based

the exchange did fucking nothing. the token yes but not the fucking exchange. is everyone completely braindead here?

>er zijn mensen op dit Hongaarse rieten mand weven voor hobbyisten forum die hun bitcoin verkopen voor """altcoins"""

Jullie gaan het nooit maken