Fi-tek
Hamersley
I-deal corp

Notable Roadmap Milestones:
May 21st - Blockchain explorer
June 1st - Official token swap to OWNs native Blockchain
June 1st - Issuances with STOs start
June 1st - 2 more exchanges will list OWN once token swap starts
June 14th - 50m CHX tokens (at minimum) taken out of circulation through validator nodes

Current FUD ammunition (that will be disproven in 2 weeks):
Contractors paid in CHX are selling their tokens
Sascha is an ex-janitor
All their STOs, partnerships, and employees are fake

I am only posting this twice. For those who don't believe that fully regulated STOs (only one of OWNs product offerings) will be an absolutely massive market. Please read these articles:

ethereumworldnews.com/what-will-happen-if-the-508-trillion-global-market-is-tokenized-as-projected-by-former-nasdaq-ceo/

cryptonews.com/exclusives/exclusive-securitize-ceo-on-when-sto-explosion-will-happen-3262.htm

Attached: 827B802A-83CB-4BE8-A6AD-B41D245043E6.jpg (686x386, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weown.com/
linkedin.com/company/ownmarket
twitter.com/OwnMarket
github.com/OwnMarket
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a business founded by multimedia trailblazers with a few big revenue clients under their belts. Description of their new STO reveal. Project crowd was bottom of the barrel borderline pajeet company. Only going to go up from here.

Inb4 copy paste. Yes OWN will be the next link in regards to capturing a global market segment.

I think STOs will explode. I think Own will take a slice.

**WARNING**

Own (CHX) is a pump and dump scam coin.
CEO is a janitor who scams people from his kitchen. he did a exit scam before.

The fraudster devs pumped the price of their token by lying about mainnet being Q1, lying about having tokenized billions of dollars worth of assets, and lying about having STO's lined up until 2020. The devs have been dumping their tokens on exchanges for months.

They will keep delaying mainnet until they have dumped all their tokens and then walk away from the project. Mainnet was supposed to be Q1, then Q2, now it's "end of the year". They can't dump all their tokens at the same time because there isn't enough liquidity to do that. They can only dump about 10,000 tokens per day, so they need to keep stringing you a long to make you hold.

Chx admins are doxxing and banning people on telegram for raising concerns

FRAUDSTER DEVS ARE DUMPING THEIR TOKENS ON US ON EXCHANGES. LOOK AT THE CHART. IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS FALLING OFF A CLIFF. IT IS GOING BACK TO 700K MARKETCAP WHERE IT WAS ONLY A FEW MONTHS AGO

DONT TOUCH THIS SCAM YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY

Attached: CHX.png (1429x1196, 72K)

They'll be taking a large slice in July with their own regulated exchange

The market will be ripe for accumulation for OWN until after their token swap in two weeks. If you haven't been accumulating, there won't be a better time to do so, this coin is Ripple 2.0 and its MC will reflect that at the end of this bull market.

Price will be around x25 from here (=$5 for the dumb folks)

if a 25x in 3 months is not enough for you than better sell your ownies now.

Firstly, how are you so sure? Secondly, 25x is fine, but when you look at the market size that OWN is going after...equity, corp debt, other financial assets and retaining them as customers and white-listers of the platform, you realize that the marketcap could easily reach the 10-100B range in a peak hype cycle

In three months. 100B in two years. Comfy holder here. When people realize the tokenomics, it will probably be too late

What was Ripple's ath mc?

>146 billion mc wow
I can't fathom Chx ever going that high.
My goal is 10-15 billion.

You are highly underestimating the market OWN is going after and the amount of money about to flow into crypto overall then desu. Just be patient.

Have u considered necking yourself?

I hope you are right. Got 120k ready for staking.

The "organic" conversation between the Discord trannies in this thread is cute.

No website, no social media presence, only a logo. The business was founded by people who had big revenue clients under their belts, implying VersoView doesn't have any. If I worked at Disney as a receptionist, you could say I also worked with major clients. I guess OWN learned not to give too much detail or I'll keep looking into it like with Project Crowd.

Shhhh it's still a secret, but their domain was registered on 2019-04-29 or two weeks ago.

> No website
weown.com/
> No social media presence
linkedin.com/company/ownmarket
twitter.com/OwnMarket
github.com/OwnMarket
> gibberish nonsense
Kek

6 days, how's Smartlands doing btw?

Attached: scam.png (851x935, 193K)

Wtf is versoview.com

The next OWN STO scam, but their Fiverr pajeet didn't get around to pirating their Wordpress theme yet. You surely don't believe VersoView is a common brand name that the registration could belong to anyone when the domain was only registered two weeks ago, do you? Of course if you visit that domain it will say such domain doesn't exist because, well, they didn't even bother purchasing web hosting yet.

Nice spin. Cope. All will be revealed in the coming week.

It's most likely a shitlander. Their sto is supposed to go public today, yet there's crickets from the team. No buy volume either.

Nice dodge of facts. Keep holding and coping.

6 days and u can retire.

Nah you'll see come June. Keep trying though. It's cute.

I never looked into shitland or whatever the hell that is. I'm the fudder who played you all like a fiddle pretending I was fudding to buy in cheaper (when i wanted my gamble bags pumped). I bought Flexacoin and still have a stack in it. See I identified a project with actual partnerships and support from major retail chains (like Whole Foods) and the Winklevoss brothers, before the announcement or before Jow Forums started shilling it. You have invested in a blockchain project ran out of a kitchen by a vagabond custodian.

If you can't handle the heat, btfo of the kitchen fag. Sorry you'll miss out on a trillion dollar market that own will capture a majority of. Especially when tokenomics are expanded with project X. Next LINK at your fingertips

Ok so you are just fudding a random coin that has nothing to do with yours. Also how can you pump your coin if you didn't even mention it until now? What a sad life lol. No one cares bro

> implies scam by posting random domain name registration photos
> ignores aformentioned links to public blockchain github, twitter and linkedin with actual employees
Do you realize how retarded you look Ranjeet? They posted a tweet 10 minutes ago of the COO and law firm at consensus. Fuck you're hopeless

Its more like 100 trillion

>Sorry you'll miss out on a trillion dollar market that own will capture a majority of.
In your dreams. No one is interested in OWN or having their assets tokenized from Bosnia from 85000 miles away when they don't even have a physical office.

I bought CHX, realized it's a scam, now I'm fudding it for fun. Your STOs so far is "decentralized pajeets on blockchains" ran by a female CEO who cannot code (but tries to anyway) has no clients, product, or made any profit in over a year. And now a $9 domain registration.

>Do you realize how retarded you look Ranjeet?
Do you, downie? The point of that screenshot is that VersoView is the latest STO announcement and that company registered their domain a day before OWN made the official announcement about the platform launch. They only registered the domain now so other people couldn't steal it when OWN decides to make the announcement.

You might be autistic user. Take care of yourself. See ya in July.

>You might be autistic user.
No one is interested in OWN. Make sure to bookmark Jow Forums in case you want to do something impulsive when July rolls around. We're here for you user.

Attached: 1557854640069.png (557x120, 12K)

The office is literally searchable on their telegram. Took 10 seconds. One of their offices is located in Sarajevo
t.me/OwnMarket/49915
t.me/OwnMarket/49916
t.me/OwnMarket/49917
t.me/OwnMarket/49918

>The office is literally searchable on their telegram. Took 10 seconds. One of their offices is located in Sarajevo
By "offices", do you mean their apartment living room? Officially they are supposed to be in Liechtenstein at the House of Blockchain. Except they're not a tenant there anymore. What happen?

Attached: scam-two.png (707x664, 38K)