Why this shit is not going up?

Why this shit is not going up?

Attached: litecoin.png (322x322, 65K)

Because it's shit?

sorry bro, normie and npc coin

Be patient

It went up because it was the cheapest thing normalfags saw on Coinbase. Wait for the norm-zombies to arrive.

Its only used for transferring funds from exchanges since its pretty quick and every exchange has it, apart from that its useless as theres no future development

Litecoin absolutely sucks, more of a memecoin than dogecoin

3x more shorts than longs atm, might get a short squeeze I guess?

Wait for the halfling

Patience lad.

i feel the same but i also know it usually is a good winner too

frustrated

damn there's some serious fud faggots in this thread. ltc is based af. faster than btc, easier to use than btc, charts better and performs better than btc in bull runs. this thing is going up. screen cap this post please.

this. check out the 1 day chart. ltc has found its bottom and has been moving up slowly for 2 days. reading for huge breakout. and I mean huge. not even joking.

What's your price prediction EOW?

looks like its banging its head against the ceiling for a few days now while all dips below 90USD are being eaten up immediately. Also its the only alt not pumping. I'm with ya bro, just bought a big stack of LTC - if ETH hit 230 then we can do 100 or 110, especially in an alt season which is clearly here.

Isn't that already priced in?

again, on the daily chart, you'll notice that ltc leads the big moves up in bull markets. ltc kicked this whole bull run off. it came down as btc rose, now that btc is consolidating at the 8000 level, ltc will make the next charge ahead.

eow, by sunday i think we're $125-140. End of month, $200. But this is a pure hodl coin. Don't ever sell because this bull run will take it into the 1000s$

Litecoin is literally what people are going to be buying coffees with after FIAT is dead.

BTC as a store of Value, LTC as spendable, everyday currency.

Attached: Wholesome.png (742x598, 268K)

yep, it's the number 2 crypto coin ever. people forget that. I've been in this game a long time and it didn't take me long to realize that ltc simply is superior for transactions and payments. i'm sure most of you agree with that.

No, prediction is $180-$200 in July.

What do you guys think of the C&H on the 1W ? Looks like its fighting resistance right now, might blow up in the coming weeks?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (634x507, 46K)

well its actually going up after I made this thread lmao

What does this mean tho

Attached: 237AAC3B-ECE4-4F45-8986-85DEE6CAA8E2.jpg (750x1163, 208K)

ATH

$200 incoming. Maybe settle in at $175.

It's been dead for 2 years, literally abandonware at this point.

imagine not accumulating LTC

the whole market is being dead for 2 years

It's almost 4x from the bottom it already had a big run. that said with the halvening this shit will at least go to .018 again. If ETH ran as much as this one, it would be at 360 by now.

Sold at a few cents shy of $100 on Binance, sorry lads but this market is too crazy for me. I'm on the sidelines until this rally calms down, unless it brakes $100 with authority then I'll hop back in for the ride to $110-120

LTC
> 6B marketcap
> ~$.30 fee per transaction
> Takes 10 minutes to send from point A to point B
> currency coin

Nano
> 253M marketcap
> $0.00 fee per transaction
> Takes currency coin

user I...

just sent my LTC to trade for OMG and it took less than a second to arrive.

And it started!

KYS pajeet

now its not the cheapest on coinbase though. no reason fir norman to buy it

because it already pumped newfag, just switch to another alt and wait for the next ltc cycle

Wait till the congestion in the network begins again user

> People hated him because he spoke the truth

unironically bullish for nano

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH LET'S GO BOIS

ANOTHER 8% PUMP ON LTC IN THE LAST 10 MINUTES
WE ARE HUGE NOW BOYS

BOYS MINDMELD CONFIRMED

Did someone say find the halflings!?

LOOKS TO BE CLIMBING EVEN HIGHER
STRAP IN Jow Forums

LITECOIN IS MOONING AGAIN

OMG LTC

Soros heard you

holy shit man it just keeps consolidating rising like a pair of stairs

where do you find the long:short ratio?

lol I longed this shit at the right moment. The only use case for this shit coin to me is to trade it the right way and that's it. you know it's going to give you a fucking huge green candle at some point and I'm happy with that

Getting comfy lads

Attached: Doggof excited.jpg (576x1024, 44K)

Absolute shit. Will never touch it again

>t. noliter

> Doing this statement while LTC moons
Well done user

Me too. Made a lot of money on LTC in 2017, will always love this boomer coin.

This is strictly a HODLcoin. At least 1k in the next bull run.

You're right. Caught the almost exact bottom then turned it loose around 30. If I'd just held I'd have way more.

>Why this shit is not going up?
Literally 5x in 5 months.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

But I didn't buy then I bought the tops this week reeeeee

Even if you bought the tops, now you should be green

Almost. Got a slightly higher cost average due to the hodl meme.

Not possible, last high was on 11th may and it was around 95$, now LTC is at 101$

Finally green on my ltc!

Attached: 1527510276382.jpg (200x232, 17K)

mooon soooon

Because it's the genesis shitcoin and it's worthless.
Lee had the balls to sell his whole stack at least.

LMAO, I know right?

Up 60%, only retards who watch memes of reading papers and following developments think ltc is bad. I mean, the source code is on github. You can just see what they are doing.

Stay strong brother, 1500 usd next april.

> worthless
> did 4x since january
i'm tired to hear this bullshit from average linkiefags

I have $2000. I want to put $1000 into LINK just for the hell of it. The other $1000 into ETH or LTC. Which would be a better long term choice?

>you already know

Attached: 1557940834042.jpg (1242x1735, 247K)

its the weed number

I hodled for a year so that's how it was possible. Don't invest what you can't afford to lose, kids.

Zoom out. LTC and EOS are both sucking right now but they did better than every other high MC coin aside from BNB for all of Q1.

Be patient. LTC will go bananas...

SMOKE WEED EVRYDAY LMAO

LTC will rip a tear in the universe when the time is right for it to pump

you'll see

I bought more when it was at 23 USD .. so comfy cant wait for 1000+ on bull run. I have 16 ltc now.. confirmed gonna make it