You all laughed at me, now it begins

Attached: 678678678678678678.jpg (244x203, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crave/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crave/#markets

Attached: 4565467.jpg (1114x1188, 365K)

How do you sell your profit?
This is a retorical question, I don't need your answer because I know

304 usd volume
Stop it faggot

how desperate are you posting every day this shit 5 times?
you faggot should get banned and reported

Attached: 1485144082276.png (1005x504, 82K)

I actually reported this fraudster

Fraudster? I am shilling a coin that I think will do well that I invested in you retard.

>market hasn't noticed yet
>yet

Attached: 1551549552061.jpg (396x385, 31K)

After 30x-1000x when the market realizes it is being revived.

If the price pumps this much after so little volume, just imagine what will happen once the market realizes it is being revived by a new team.

only retard here is you

Attached: 1544555536045.jpg (1024x957, 71K)

Last time it was revived it went to $12, just think about that desu.

this turdcoin going to make you crave your BTC back

JoeBigMoof is Joe Mozelesky aka IndustrialCoinMagic, the guy who created and exit scammed on Crave to begin with. Clearly he still had a ton of bags left over he is looking to get rid of by pretending to be a new dev with an uncreative new alias. Hey Joe you fat fuck, lay off the twinkies and go back to sucking Prometheus's 1 inch dick.

Will you be saying that when I come here to smugpost when it reaches 30x-3000x.

says nervous shill for fifth time this day

Because its true, you guys should be thanking me for shilling it here. I might stop soon as you guys are so ungrateful. The coin will go up on its own without the brainlets here that only like to buy the top.

$300 volume
kys pajeet

>now it begins
>no, now it begins
>3 days later
>it'll begin guys... any day now

pajeet

Attached: daily.png (1453x692, 167K)

Joe Moz, weren't you dying of cancer or something? I guess you realized you weren't employable in the IT sector anymore after a history of scamming and are now getting desperate to keep paying the mortage on that shitty Mcmansion of yours and the upkeep for your retarded slopehead kid.

New team roadmap at the end of the month.

Attached: 345345.jpg (528x59, 9K)

Low volume is a positive in this situation, as the price hasn't pumped yet you can still buy in for dust.

I am just an investor.

Can you please write the word "crave" in your OP so my anti-pajeet thread filter works? Thanks.

>$300 volume
you literally cannot buy in unless you're poor as fuck
>Low volume is a positive
it's not, the volume was just as low during july 2018, almost a year ago. guess what, the shitcoin was traded at about 1300 sats back then, now it's at 100 sats

>>Low volume is a positive
>it's not, the volume was just as low during july 2018, almost a year ago. guess what, the shitcoin was traded at about 1300 sats back then, now it's at 100 sats

Yeah and that was the coin was dead. Now a new team has come back and the price is only 100 sats or so! How can you not see the investment potential?

>>$300 volume
>you literally cannot buy in unless you're poor as fuck

I have been buying in by setting buy orders and waiting for them to be filled, I have accumulated quite a good amount. I would advise buying in sooner rather than later as the price will pump very easily due to the low liquidity, especially with the new team roadmap coming out at the end of the month.

But I am not a pajeet. I genuinely think this project will do well soon, and that will be reflected in the price.

It's priced the same as it was when it was dead, now it is being taken over by a new team with a roadmap coming out at the end of the month.

Do the math.

>But I am not a pajeet
That's what every pajeet says, you pajeet spamming board with this daily. What you dont understand is i will call you pajeet everyday

I want your honest opinion. Have you looked into CRAVE and the new team take over?

What I see is:

New team being formed with old team members rejoining.

Active posting on social media + Crave website updates.

Funding mechanism being fixed.

New roadmap at the end of this month.

The price is currently 100 Satoshis after the last team left, it's ath was 570k satoshis. How can you not see potential for at least some gains after a new team is taking over?