But I don't understand

but I don't understand

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-073121.jpg (1080x2280, 255K)

Links are far too valuable for binance to just let you withdraw them all willy nilly like that, bro

You no understan roun eye?

our coin now roundeye ^___________^

U no understandu?

Everyting ok u no rooz coin

Someone explain how finance got hacked pla

Your not allowed to withdraw link. Try selling it for another coin and then withdrawing that.

It’s foe your own safety round eye

Herro Binance take-a security rery serious

Attached: 1557885974869.jpg (367x550, 13K)

Bullish for LINK

I can help you OP. Give me your email and upload a photo of your ID here. We have some problems with unverified accounts. ASAP. I am leaving Binance office in one hour

Round eye go deposit morea coin binance yues. Herro remembe funds safu wit binant

when will this shit be on coinbase

Your StainStink is gone.

I want to believe, but at the same time I want you to upload a picture of your ID first juden

no non non no no. it not gone frend. we have your chainrink. understand? we have it. okay frend? okay.

I understand

Attached: 1584275-Takuan-Soho-Quote-One-is-not-likely-to-achieve-understanding-from[1].jpg (1600x900, 198K)

>Adolf
>jew tricks
Pick one.

holy shit, that image is hilarious. take a second look at it. your stack? nope. they probably could have picked a better image, cause that one it's literally saying no money.

Attached: maxresdefault[5].jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Shut the fuck up faggot

So this is fake right?

Everything is fine

Attached: 1557803475717.png (487x678, 603K)

Binance dying will be unironically bullish for BTC, I hope wall street did the hack to ruin their reputation