The ultimate blackpill

I'm 25 years old and even if I did make it in a couple years from a hypothetical golden bull run and get enough money to never work again, I'm going to be past my prime and never be able to enjoy youth the way a trust fund babby can.

Attached: (you).png (725x906, 445K)

Wow better kys

That is a good thing. You have life all wrong

Even trust fund babies get tired of their high flying lifestyle. The final black pill is that everything returns to its mean, even happiness and pleasure and there can't be either without despair and pain.

and you can't recover from your faggottry, too

you were dealt a bad hand little buddy

dont cry life is tough for an unfortunate person like you i really feel bad my thoughts and prayers to you and your struggle i blame the parents

ask me how i know your white

Attached: fuckwhitepeople.jpg (830x1024, 159K)

If you're male your prime is starting NOW

kys, you have no clue about this horror show

Cringe. Being self made is the ultimate lifepill.

OP is unironically right you can become wealthy and any point in life but you'll only be young once
being wealthy past 30 is good don't get me wrong but it's nowhere near as good as being rich in you 20

I’m the exact same age as you and have been thinking about the exact the same thing.

How can you cope with this?

Anything you can do at 20, you can do at 30. There's no physical limitations whatsoever.

im 31 and i feel like I did when i was 25. There are no medical problems till you are like 55 years old. chill out.

Same here. 28 now, plenty of link but sadly a little too old. My brother is 5 years younger and I got him to buy several thousand.

depends what you do
after 10 years working manually I can tell you that it does take a tool
it's also much harder to stay in shape

duh, get a 18 y/o girlfriend

as a male you can date way outside your age range. Actually women prefer older men so your options increase over time, not decrease

They are children, in fact anyone who gets money and proceedes to act like hot shit is regressing to a more childish way of life. Any of my gains that dont get reinvested and if my living expenses and savings are good go to family and the rest towards my altruistic pipe dreams. Pain and suffering make you a better person and force you to cope with reality, money alleviates that pain suffering and makes you worse for it, its a very hard thing to see when your poor but once you make money you begin to see how it corrodes your personality and humanity.

Your prime is 33. You must be real fucking dumb to think Prime is 25, are you a girl?

why are you retards so negative?

If I got enough money to retire tomorrow, I'd go on a nice vacation, nothing big, nothing expensive, it could be one room apartment near sea, where I can go swim everyday, train and eat some fresh local food.

Then I'd write, pursue my interest, literature, finance, trading, politics, writing, drawing, etc.. almost live like a kid, while getting some nice down to Earth pussy on the side to hang out with.

People like you are completely lost, if you make it, just take time off and reflect on things and what matters for a while you fucking retard and then pursue something good.

Imagine thinking your prime as a man is at 25. That’s how I know you’re still a boy.

When you get older you’ll realize how dumbfuck retarded you were at 25. You’re still a child in your mind. And your mind is the hardest prison to escape from.

Attached: 0FAF3437-861E-4858-8791-5F7288488D11.png (742x742, 404K)

you are just a blue pilled normie try reading some Nietzsche, Marcus Aurelius, Seneca and other true patricians. For me the early twenties were the worst years of my life, i started taking redpills and i didn't know what the fuck i wanted to do with my life. Now at almost 30 things are much better.

P.s there are some things money can’t buy and those things are the most important things in life
You can’t buy an educated imagination and you can’t buy freedom from your own mental prison (your limited mind). Those things are earned by overcoming yourself and therefore by suffering

Attached: 8B065CB0-752B-42E9-AC66-C74F31EEB982.jpg (990x600, 104K)

Based,
The only real pill out there is that only suffering leads to progress. Like a dog getting tased every time he does wrong,

I think climbing up a mountain is a better example.

What a massive faggot.

Zoomer here.
>tfw born just in time to make it during the golden bull run next year

Attached: 1557267110476.png (500x500, 242K)

>25 is past your prime
Are you a woman?

Wrong.

You were born just in time to miss the golden bull run kek. The bubble popped in December 2017 fool.

Now if you want, you could get on the only legitimate bull run left as in in BSV. But knowing that you’re a zoomer, you’re going to ignore this message and regret it at 30. If you choose to ignore me, remember this message. It’ll haunt you forever.

>BSV shills
lmao these cucks don't even deserve a (you)

Attached: 1557680602668.jpg (840x747, 98K)

Oh no you can't act like a glamorous affluent retard like they show you on Youtube and tv! Get some perspective and find a better way to have some fulfilllment now. You've been brainwashed and I'm trying to help. Chill out and stop obsessing over being rich. Shoot for being content and stable instead please and keep getting rich as a side-project.

Accumulate. Save as much as you can. Wear condoms until the "right one" comes around for you, if you believe in that kind of thing. Realize the saying born alone die alone is as true as 1+1=2. Take care of yourself mentally and physically. Invest in mutual funds. Make sure your retirement is in order early on. Stop jerking off so much. Don't follow trends. Keep a clean appearance. Keep a conservative easy to maintain vehicle. Don't load your home with crap, be liquid. Respect your elders and women(case by case basis). Keep to yourself and your eyes on the prize. Take advantage of opportunities that land in your lap, including this advice.

Attached: 6F7BA132-5948-414A-B754-C08CDC0E9F06.jpg (750x738, 132K)

>Realize the saying born alone die alone is as true as 1+1=2.

True. Most people die in hospitals and nursing homes "in their sleep". Even if you have family, they won't be with you at night.

Get on my level. Spend youth working hard and really looking after myself. Rarely drink, never eat badly. Work out 6 days a week.

> 23
Develop severe crohns and have since spent the past 5 years half awake, permanently starving and on an incredibly heavy medication regime that destroys the body but allows me to work for 4 hours a day.

Im literally in crypto so that i give something back to my gf. We had such aspirations for the future and now im not going to be anything or anyone but she'd never leave. At least if i fall into some cash i can give that whilst slowly dying.

Nobody gives more fucks about you than you. Trust me.

Cope. I like being alone. I only like people when it comes to activities and partying. Girlfriends are overrated and useless. Hookups are better. Constant hookups. Fuck a bitch and move on to the next one. Everything else is cope.

Kys faggot.

I’m almost 40 years old, I’m smarter, wealthier and I get more young pussy throwing itself at me than I ever did as a confused, angst ridden 20 something retard.

Are you me?

Stay strong fren

Cope

>25
oh you sweet summer child. you have no idea what horrors await you further down the road
>t. 34 year old boomer

Yeah op if only I knew about cryto in preschool, then I could have had girls still in their prime sucking my cock while enjoying the finest candy and tendies.
Like wtf are you talking about how is 25-30 not prime time for having a shit ton of money?

This. I am older than OP by a couple years and in the best shape of my life and still improving. I am smarter than i eas at 18 and have more life experience. Quit being such a gigantic vagina OP

I learnt with suffering you don't need to stay strong, there just isn't any choice but to put up with it. The body doesn't just die.

I get obstructions that put me in vicious pain for about 30 hours until the food decides to pass and people always have sympathy but I know they shouldn't bother, im not strong for just being in pain. Strength would be doing some good whilst in that state but nope, years and years of a twilight existence.

I hope that in a decade or so something will cure it but what a miserable existence for the one shot i ever had of life, that at 40 maybe ill be normal again.

LOL a man's prime is 30-35 you dumb nigger, once you past that, then okay you can start whining like a wall hit bitch

welcome to life

By 25 you should already be settled with a girl so can't use the riches on banging big ass thots.

If you hit seven figures by 35 you'll still have 50 fucking years of life in you. More than half of those, if you're smart and exercise and eat right (like rich people really should), will be years where your dick will work perfectly fine and you'll be swimming in chicks who are into silver foxes. We are living longer, healthier, higher quality lives with longer periods of viability than we ever have, and good men age like fine wine. Flex on 'em, user-kun.