I missed that VIDT thread, but

I just wanted to say DYOR and check what they actually did to validate the Rembrandt painting:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zs17a4cDcU4
The dude on here is fudding to accumulate. If any coin stands up to doing your own research, this is it.
Great team, genuine usecase, working product, real clients, amazing tokenomics. And all at $2m marketcap. Literally cannot go wrong.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 3K)

Literally only curries are buying this memecoin.

On the other hand these pathetic Telegram 24/7 shills are getting desperate so maybe it's time to pump this garbage for a bit. You will get dumped on though, OP. This is not the lowest price point it's going to be by far. Good luck with your fun-sized bag.
~ insider Dutchman

Nice try bro.
An 'insider' eh? Very convincing.

This. For high value art, the way V-ID did it is the only acceptable solution. No one.is gonna be sticking QR codes and RFID chips on multi-million dollar art pieces especially if these QR codes can be removed, reproduced, etc, and the RFID can be removed or rendered infective.

Instead securing the defining characteristics, certification of authenticity and micro shots of the painting to forever validate the original state of the piece, against which the physical piece can be compared, is the only acceptable way.

Macro shots*

Tell me user, did you think 400k was a lot?

Insider lmao the only thing you're an insider of is your mom's asshole

Stupid fucks gonna stupid fuck, token is not needed kys

Wrong. Token is needed and used for every validation. No amount of repeating it will change that

Nice job retard, enjoy being stupid.

Attached: 3242353456.jpg (550x550, 28K)

its a comfy hold
one of the comfiest desu

The guy does nothing other than post on Jow Forums 24/7. Just ignore him until he an heros a few weeks from now.

Pathetic how you can repeat BS without ever justifying it making actual arguments while the token is in fact used for every validation.

You guys making FUD have only one goal. Buying cheaper or else, you wouldn't bother

As I've said in multiple threads since last week; look at the fucking order books and tell me there isn't blatant accumulation. Market buys of dozens of ETH says that someone with fat fucking pockets feels like it's going up.

FUD around here gets weaker and weaker thread by thread and I can only assume it's from shitlords trying to fill their own bags or salty that they missed out.

> Proudly stands at the peak of Mt. Stupid

Attached: 1_lg8oMoZuGKqO0So7DxENdw.png (559x451, 96K)

There you go retard
free verification + free validation + fixed fiat fee = token not needed

Attached: 2342343255.jpg (1135x921, 198K)

Whenever I feel down on myself I at least have subhumans such as to compare myself to. At the end of the day, my life isn't built around flinging shit at faceless others on a Thai underwater basket weaving and shota footjob instructional forum.

You fucking moron. This post confirms you abysmal IQ.

Verifications are free because they are a read event on the blockchain and you need to let anyone who isn't part of the ecosystem verify the files.

Tokens are provided by the team to the client with the issued wallet. The client indirectly purchases the tokens you absolute brainlet

So for 49€ the client is provided enough tokens for 300 validation, each validation thereafter costs 2€. Team provides client with additional tokens based on amount of additional files purchased.

Bet it's that JKC nigger in their Telegram.
Probably anxious as fuck lately because he gambled away his money on an idex shitcoin (that's not even needed, obviously).

not an argument
>HURRR I will only address one of the points and call him a moron DURRR

It's funny to see how you low IQ subhumans can't get why the token is not needed even when other anons and me explained it clearly.
>muh token need a price
>muh profit sharing
>muh buyback from retarded neets who don't add anything of value
>It won't work if it's not being traded bro trust me
The mental gymnastics of these negroids are so fucking funny, I wonder what they will say next.

Attached: 1554429066589.gif (298x256, 2M)

It's also funny how the fudders resort to insults and racial slurs, whereas the people who have actually done their research lay out their arguments clearly and politely.