We are literally in disbelief

We are literally in disbelief

ITS HAPPENING

Attached: D6bUwyeWkAAuXKA.jpg-large.jpg (1828x750, 165K)

Attached: wall_st_cheat_sheet.png__800x546_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.png (800x546, 484K)

If he really thinks we're in disbelief we're probably in denial.

No we're not. Only when mainstream media starts anti shilling are we moving to the next phase

This. Fucking kek.

Unironically at hope

Look closely at the chart. Disbelief ends after the bear trap. We are going to drop 50% within a week

idk everyones believing

I don't believe you

Attached: 403049830968.jpg (908x790, 53K)

Yes, "crypto enthusiasts" are believing, but go ask your average normie investor what they think .They will all tell you Bitcoin is about to come crashing back down, Bitcoin was a scam/ponzi etc.

get ready for 50x gains boys

Attached: holopower.jpg (371x330, 15K)

"This is a sucker's rally"

I'm so edgy I think this is complacency hue hue

How do people hold HOLO wtf hahahahah

your first mistake is in assuming movements have to be greater in absolute terms than before
zoom in
disbelief was in march
optimism happened 2 weeks ago
we're on thrill/euphoria

>fall 2017
>disbelief

Attached: yhuj.jpg (960x960, 137K)

I have $1000. LTC, ETH, BTC or BSV

Well it fits What can I Say?

Attached: fac612be32e1de2df5413f26dc3d0610.jpg (720x303, 27K)

Buy ROPEcoin

Better deliver my holoport instead of giving it to guys with cannabis tattoos doing unboxing videos

we're in euphoria. tfw

Attached: 1538616824361s.jpg (246x250, 11K)

It doesn't make any more sense for the movements to be exactly the same 1-to-1.

Experienced normie investors won't be buying at the top and won't be buying stuff they don't believe in. Considering the huge volume compared to previous years, a lot of normie investors have gotten into the market already. At this point, the new people in crypto would mostly come from dumb poor people or those with zero experience in investing.

it's disbelief on the left side

>disbelief
STILL DENIAL

This chart is from Cisco in dot com bubble. What followed "disbelief" was a drop

crypto will be on etrade and fidelity. it's going to be insane. we're basically already rich.