Can someone PLEASE provide a convincing explanation??

Can someone PLEASE provide a convincing explanation??

>it's just muh meme magic bro

simply doesn't cut it. & Quite frankly neither does

>just plain coincidence

Attached: oracleofseasons.png (321x626, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clustering_illusion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fabric of reality is imprinted with past events. Numbers and words are all vibrations. Just like if you delete something from a hard drive, even if you write over it, you can still determine what the previous bit was. These echoes also play out in reality, and many events have cycles that can't be comprehended by most mortals. If you understood it, you would lose your mind and be unable to communicate with men again

or maybe the devs and sergey are Nintendo fans.

>meme magic
>coincidence
>nintendo fans
There you go. How does not a single one of these three satisfy you. We had entire threads on the first one, and the latter two are rather self explanatory. Now go kys.
Based

sadly its probably as boring as this

this

The universe is a simulation that writes its own code in real time based upon the collective consciousness of humanity. This is basic probability laws of quantum physics.

i mean if you google "link oracle" guess what comes up? stupid to assume they aren't aware. i mean they reference nayru. i am pissed that reality is this stark and boring but it is.

Cope

"cope" is pretending this is somehow related to quantum mechanics and the collective consciousness. you are coping. i am the one who is facing shitty ass boring tedious as fuck reality.

>"cope" is pretending this is somehow related to quantum mechanics and the collective consciousness
This is actually true
It’s really about God and his plan for the universe

the simple explanation is that if you look hard enough you will find patterns in everything
there is so much stuff happening that it would be more weird if these kind of connections wouldn't happen

>Quite frankly neither does

>>just plain coincidence

Yes it does. It's called the clustering illusion and it's basic probability. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clustering_illusion

This is why you're not rich. You should've paid more attention in school.

Holy shit how many threads are we going to make on this you fucking nerds shut the fuck up jesus christs

Back in the oven shlomo

Sergey likes zelda like millions of people, and got inspired by it. He is a fucking autist, and this shit is what autist do.

It's all coincidence of course, but how far down this rabbit hole do you want to go?
Consider the other half of the Zelda Oracle series is Oracle of Ages which heavily features time travel as a mechanic and suddenly the pieces come together in this clown world. Kek is riding the fabric of time to give us clues and make sure the breadcrumbs lead somewhere.
There's only one symbol on the Rod of Seasons that hasn't been identified. We have of course the LINK logo, the Singularity and the Jow Forums clover.
Someone also revealed in ChainLink code is a reference to Nayru, one of the Hyrule goddesses.

yea, but most hard core zelda fans like that ive ever known would have at least been spotted in public with some sort legend of zelda shirts/hats/pins/keychains or whatever. like every.single.one. and so far not one team member i have seen has had any sort of visible lgened of zelda gear.

Not necessary. You can love the games but also think that wearing Zelda merch is extremely cringy.

Oracle of Seasons toilet user here. It’s insane and unexplainable. My coworker brought up synchronicity of his own volition at lunch today. Marines should be on the lookout for synchronic events relating to Chainlink. I’m also interested in ideas like Sergey as avatar, shared ego identification, and our own shared impulse to both venerate and desecrate our savior.

They wear the chainlink logo, don't they? ;)

my life has been riddled with synchronicites related the chainlink over the last year. i am a firm believer in the law of manifestation. the energy surrounding this project is tangible and undeniable. unironically never underestimate the power of positive thought. luv you frens.

>wearing zelda merch is cringy
>naming your super awesome world chaining new industry standard 4th industrial revolution tech after legend of zelda game is not..

In 1994 I named my first FTP server WOPR after the movie WarGames and made it display SHALL WE PLAY A GAME, but never owned or wore any WarGames tee-shirts. Do you have T-shirts for everything you like? Actually I bet you do. I don't even know why I'm wasting time on you.

Explain this fucking meme to me what is so special about an old game being released after for a new console

I'm all in

Attached: 238523075.jpg (406x444, 24K)

>never underestimate the power of positive thought
right there with you

Attached: 1557604906722.jpg (799x1300, 229K)

i dont like shit, except LINK, shiny rocks/crystals, and weed. everything else is bare minimum to effectively enjoy the other things. im out of weed today :(

based

How does that game end anyway? Does Link win?

;)

the whole point of the series is he defeats the demon king. also checked!

with link, you just win. this is known.

The real question we should be asking is if Sergey used this as a fun way to communicate to us, are there other meme clues/connections/hints out there that he may drop on us?

Please I’m a brainlet

the first release date to the game was may 14th, 2001. and the re release of the game in 2013 was on may 30th.
seygey announced on the 14th of may that mainnet was to be expected on the 30th of may.

Very interesting

Attached: Spare, AO - Ephemera - Book of Pleasure Front Piece.jpg (500x709, 94K)

yup, its fucking crazy, just to the most rudimentary of all the things, their logo, the hexagon is everywhere, but only where its important, like bolts holding together literally every piece of machinery we use, or how hexagons are a key shape in the construction of bridges, or how quartz crystal points and many other types of crystals are naturally hexagonal in nature.

Anons in this thread may be interested in the EM Forster novella The Machine Stops. It predicted instant messaging and the internet and every person lives underground in their own hexagonal room.

The Oracle games are obscure compared to the other games in the series, so the symbols arent common as symbols seen in the rest of the series. If this is some kind of mandela effect it might be worth asking /v/ what their memory of these symbols is.

fml user that's actually alot

we are going to make it

>Muh energy and vibrations
>Muh string theory
>Muh simulation
>Muh time loop
You faggots are retarded. This is 100% the explanation. Steve is probably a nintendo fan and has been giggling at us as he reads these posts.

>God and his plan for the universe
>2019
>Believing a supreme being has complete control over you and all others' actions.

Yes and they delayed the main net just so the dates could perfectly coincide, right?

sergey was a fan of zelda and thought "hey, i should do this as an easter egg since the dates match up"
i mean when this game came out he was a kid

>law of manifestation
I cannot believe I'm going to be rich alongside a bunch of insazne crazy fucking nuts. You guys belong in a home.

Attached: Capture.jpg (50x59, 2K)

Definitely more possible than "muh thoughts" you fucking dip shit. Either that or it's a coincidence.

& ...which would mean they are even more autistic than Jow Forums. ...hang on..

Attached: Uhhh....what.gif (245x280, 1.32M)

>2019
>Doesn't know about law of attraction and holographic universe

Meme magic literally shapes reality. Be careful what you think about because that's how your life will play out.

Unironically our insanity brought us here, so are we really insane or just insanely based?

>hurr durr it's just based Steve being a fanboi.
EXPLAIN PIC RELATED THEN DAMN IT! PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T.

Attached: 1557872916184.jpg (1018x1018, 790K)

The real question is who dresses up like link at the office party? I mean imagine if link was a gurl?

Attached: 1557879055569.png (1042x1389, 2.17M)

This one? It’s entirely true.

Attached: 29FCCE2A-4087-41E1-B7F5-4A5D5682966A.png (595x347, 176K)

>reality is like... a hard drive bro

top kek, learn how energy works you dumb retard

Many people in this thread will get brain cancer in a few years, they are dealing with stuff they don't understand, be advised, seek Jesus

>mfw Oracle of Ages is about preventing the shadow fork

Attached: oracleofages.png (1081x395, 834K)

My dubs confirm this, things are at play here beyond the comprehension of normal humans.

Attached: 508A2B9E-D5A7-4F0F-AA1B-43D709F5DF98.png (640x1136, 403K)

my dad works at nintendo and told me you're a faggot

its not magically meme magic
its severe autistic video gaming referencing on your multimillion company brand which is actually more bullish than meme magic