Anyone else out of the Market?

It seems way to manipulated and risky right now, Ethereum going up as example could be because of people exiting Alts, ones that is over I dont see why we should have a further increase.

I feel more bearish then ever before right now in short term.

How are you seeing the situtation anons?

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 37K)

based on volume, and people talking, the fomo is real and crypto does not seem to be going to zero. If youre not in yet i suggest setting a limit order on the 100D MA and it will probably get filled on the next big selloff

Lol, stay poor faggot

short term im getting sort of nervous. We are climbing way too fast recently. Much faster than predictions would indicate. I would expect a pullback in the next month or so to ~6k

Or maybe we are in the McAfee timeline

Attached: 5 and a half years.jpg (1786x835, 239K)

I’m still HODL’ing REQ from a couple years ago. AMA.

What stresses me out that there was no single correction. It just goes up and up, for no real reason, that kind of makes me nervous

You seem like you have good solid judgment, should I fomo in to ETH now or wait?

I think a lot of people see bitcoin as a sure thing at this point. its not going away, which means buying it now is basically free money. In the long run I still expect it to go to 150K+, but in the next month or so it may drop a bit.

People Who have already a decent amount now Will be milionaires, people Who invest when the Bull run is in full action Will be rich and people Who invest at the end wil lose money but guys WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT

I probably have terrible judgment, actually.

Fear and disbelief is really high. Keep investing.

>thatsthejoke.jpg

I know, that’s why I mentioned it to begin with. All the laughing was worth the money, though. Ha ha ha ha ha

We all make mistakes

Attached: 8C351120-B5AD-49BE-A4CE-202F7A4502C5.gif (300x222, 1.9M)

REQ ruined me financially and sexually.

Do autists on biz still claim that buying cryptoshit is "investing"?
It's gambling you fucking retards lmao, the currency is completely volatile and no one on here has ever predicted ANYTHING

i really wanna do this too

Im out the market, comfy waiting for sub 1k

Same here. Literally nothing changed since... forever. Inb4 bakkt/fidelity. Yeah nobody fucking cares, we had constant etf news last year and it did jack shit to the price. Nothing stands out as a good investment, coins just pumping randomly out of nowhere.. yeah pass.

I’m more about that delayed gratification action with my REQ. The tension is still building.

I sold my stack yesterday, missing some gains, but the missed gains is better than a bigger loss from a likely correction.

Maybe we're wrong though. Maybe it'll continue going up, but I doubt it since the recent price action had already reached the news media.

The December 2017 pump was done quickly because they needed to get the price high before media attention hit. But whales failed to get this rally to be as strong as one in 2017 before the media noticed. I doubt they would pump it further. Even if it continues pumping, it's not safe to buy in.

She’s playing hard to get.

Attached: 6A81D711-C866-41AB-93A5-25DE378800AA.png (828x1792, 207K)